PDA

View Full Version : Kidou incantations

JoshiroUkitake
01-31-2008, 10:19 PM
I was just wondering which kidou spells people know the incantations to (in Japanese if possible). I personally don't know any really, I've got the English incantation to Sokatsui (probably wrong spelling) in one of the early manga volumes.

Senbonzakura333
01-31-2008, 10:33 PM
Ahh! A fine point, my good friend. No, I do not know any at the moment, but I am making it my business to learn as many as possible. Actually, come to think of it, I am a bit rusty on the whole Kido front in general. Hmm.

Shadow-blade
02-01-2008, 06:50 AM
I only know of two Kidos so far, For red flame cannon and the one on the first-second episode.

hitsugayajc
02-01-2008, 06:53 AM
well,i can't remember the incarnations,but i remember the names of the kidous only^^:D

exrecca07
02-01-2008, 09:29 AM
>> uhm.. i know the some of the kidou..but i haven't memorized it yet... ^_^ :)

Fatstogey
02-01-2008, 10:20 AM
LOL i can remember how they say it when they skip the incantation.

Total_Maniac
02-01-2008, 10:26 AM
I know a few... White lightning and blue fire crash down (this is the english translation whilst watching the japanese subbed) can't remember the rest lol

azngurl900
02-02-2008, 04:31 AM
LMAO i didnt even memorize any. 1) cause they are WAY to random 2)they have big words 3)i cant memorize that many words and 4)im too lazy to memorize ^^

Total_Maniac
02-02-2008, 06:19 AM
I know blue fire crash down is kidou number 33 cause Rukia says the number san-juu-san :rukia: whenever she says the incatation for it and san-juu-san is number 33...... ther is a double layer incantatin tat is byakuya's speciality which he uses in the fight with renji I belive it is number 75 or sumthink :don:

Shadow-blade
02-02-2008, 06:56 AM
Hello again. I went looking around and found some good stuff. It may take some time, but my next post will be a list of Kidou. Please wait, as it is very long.
----------
Known Kidou
I copied and pasted the Japanese names so they would have the acsents.
Binding spells
1. Restrain (sai) — Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
4. Crawling Rope (hainawa) — An energy rope entangles a target's arms.
9. Strike (geki) — Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
58. Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows (kakushitsuijaku) — Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.
61. Six Rods Prison of Light (rikujōkōrō) — Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. This also appears to immobilise the target's limbs, as Kuchiki Byakuya used it to prevent Rukia from moving her sword without directly binding her arms. Referred to as "Six Rod Light Restraint" in the English manga.
75. Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars (gochūtekkan) — Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground.
77. Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air (tenteikūra) — Transmits messages to anyone within Soul Society. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages.
81. Splitting Void (danku)— Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.
99, Part 1. Seal (kin) — Binds the arms of a target with spiritual fabric and iron shafts.
99, Part 2. Great seal (bankin) — This spell covers a target from head to toe with spiritual fabric (first song), stabs them with numerous metal blades (second song), and then smashes them with an immense metal cube (final song).

Destructive spells
1. Thrust (shō) — Pushes the target away from the caster.
4. White Lightning (byakurai) — Fires a concentrated bolt of lightning from the caster's forefinger.
:hinamori: 31. Shot of Red Fire (shakkahō) — Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
The English dub uses the phrase "Red Flame Cannon" in conjunction with the Japanese name. It also incorrectly identifies this spell as bakudō 33 in certain scenes, though correctly identifies it in the scene in which it is revealed.
33. Blue Fire, Crash Down (sōkatsui, Pale Fire Crash in the English dub) — Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.
54. Abolishing Flames (haien) — Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
63. Thunder Roar Cannon (raikōhō) — Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
63. Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down (sōren sōkatsui) — Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety. In the anime, Rukia labels this spell as #73.
90. Black Coffin (kurohitsugi) — Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

Other
These spells are not explicitly stated to be in one category or the other.

:hinamori:White Crawl (hakufuku) — Momo Hinamori uses this spell while imprisoned to knock out a guard and destroy everything within a certain radius of herself. The anime suggests that it is a binding spell, but doesn't number it.
:hitsugaya:Mirror Door (kyōmon) — Tōshirō Hitsugaya used this to seal Momo Hinamori's hospital room. It creates a glass-like barrier which is difficult to break from the outside, but quite simple to break from the inside.
Reverse Demon (hanki) — This technique nullifies an opponent's kidō by hitting them with a perfectly opposite surge of energy. Yoruichi uses this against Soifon's shunkō.
Kidō Cannon (Kidōhō) — As the name suggests, the Kidō Cannon is basically a high-intensity energy weapon powered kidō in Bleach: Memories of Nobody. It consists of a crystalline focus point attached to the top of a massive pole, with several smaller crystal structures circling up towards the main one. It is powered by hundreds of shinigami working in concert, creating an energy blast capable of obliterating the Valley of Screams. The blast forms into several animal shapes which roar just before contact. The power of the blast is such that, in addition to destroying its target, it also causes a small amount of damage to both the human world and Soul Society. Despite its power, it is not a reliable or reusable weapon, as it burns into a pile of scrap after being fired.

Total_Maniac
02-02-2008, 07:37 AM
wow that sure is alot I wonder what other ones there is that we haven't yet heard :rolleyes:

Shadow-blade
02-02-2008, 07:42 AM
Yes, amazing right? Well, as soon as I find another website with Kidou names and powers, I will post again with that list, so you may know and use them. Another thing, is that these would come in handy in the epsiodes located in the Story forum, in Enter. They would work well while you don't know your Zankaptou's name yet. My personal favorites are Shakkaho, Hakufuku, Geki and Hanki. They seem to be very useful. By the way, to add to this, I'm am going to check around, and maybe make a voting thread to find out the most favorite Kidou. Maybe, maybe not though, so don't keep your hopes up, as I have lots of tests coming up, just don't know which ones to study for. XD

Total_Maniac
02-02-2008, 07:46 AM
me it's alright my fave is blue fire crash dowor number 33 cause that's the only one I can remember :rolleyes: although they've said heaps, that one I think gets used the most ad mostly by Rukia:D

hitsugayajc
02-02-2008, 07:50 AM
it's kinda interesting if you memorize the incarnations and recite them in sch^^!!

Shadow-blade
02-02-2008, 07:56 AM
Yes it is, hitsugayajc. I think I may just become the new school weird-o, for saying these around school. My classmate does it, but with naruto, and many people find it annoying. However, this is cooler, so I hope I can say them without people getting annoyed and me maybe getting sent to the park. (Park at our school is a place where the teachers sent students who misbehave.)

Total_Maniac
02-02-2008, 07:58 AM
rembering the full incantations would give anyone a headache lol I can only remember the number and name :rolleyes: as my memory is rather shocking when it comes to loooonnnggg recitals lol..

hitsugayajc
02-02-2008, 08:00 AM
in the show, rukia was amazing! she could do the double incarnation!!

Total_Maniac
02-02-2008, 08:12 AM
goooo Rukia.. lol nobody at our school does that as in saying inncantations and such as in Australia Bleach hasn't really hit big and I'm not sure about naruto.. If I were to recite kidou incantations at school people would think I've lost the plot:rolleyes: I might have though not quiet sure might just be in denial lol... well done Shadow-Blade for being able to remember more than just a few incantations :D

Shadow-blade
02-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Thank you Total_Maniac. I appreciate that. I'm not good at remembering chores and stuff, but when it comes to Bleach, I'm awesome! I have the first and second openings memorized and I own them. But it's just to much fun learning Kidous, because you never know when you may need them here for the Episodes in the story, since lots of people have Kidou as a strong point. :rukia:

Total_Maniac
02-02-2008, 08:23 AM
the songs were catchy in my opinion and are fun to memorize but hard to recite without the actual music and you need a good voice to go with it lol... haha same here I'm pretty good at forgetting chores and homework but I must try to remember them or the repurcussions of not doing it will be massive.. not really lol

Shadow-blade
02-02-2008, 08:33 AM
True, so I thought of a place. Finish 2 math questions or study 2 words, then write out the kidou twice and say it twice. Repeat. It really helps. It gets stuff done, and it helps. And it's a prove fact that listening to music while doing math makes it easier to understand, finish and learn. So I listen to the openings and sing it, when no one is home, of course.

Total_Maniac
02-02-2008, 08:37 AM
lol at first my mum couldn't stand me listening to the bleach music then after time even she likes it.. the only problem with her is she can't understand the words lol... if i were to listen to music whilst doing math I'd go mad, cause I hate maths yet I'm reasonablly good at it, and as you can see I'm not so flash on spelling :D

tinklesnow
02-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Bleach Kidou incantations are pretty poetic IMO~ ii love to see Kidou in action, it's more of the 'magician' action rather than Zanpakutohs clashing. Just to share a few incantations:

Hadou 63: Raikouhou: Scattered beast bones! Spire, Crimson Crystal, Steel Wheels! The wind if it moves, the sky if it stops, the tone of the spear striking fills the lone castle. Destrustive Art 63, Lightning's Burning Howling! (Raikouhou!)

^ This was used by Kukkaku to ignite the canon, to shoot Ichigo & co. into the Seiiretseii.

Hadou 31: Shakkaho: Ye Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and Pandemonium, The sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Way of Destruction, number 31, Red Flame Cannon! (Shakkaho!)

^ Kira, Momo and Renji used it to battle the Hollows which were attacking them whilst they were 'training'.

Hadou 61: Six Rods of Light Prison: You who are crowned with the name of man, wearing a mask of blood and flesh, flying on 10000 fluttering wings. With thunder's carriage and an empty spinning wheel, break the light into six pieces. Way of Binding No. 61, Six Rods of Light Prison!

Hadou 73: Twin Lotus of Crashing Blue Fire: Carve a twin lotus on a wall of pale blue flames. And await the blazing fires to reach the distant heavens. Way of destruction No. 73, Twin Lotus of Crashing Blue Fire!

^ Rukia uses it to bind Kaien, and uses the latter to break a hole to let in sunlight.

Shadow-blade
02-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Wow, tinklesnow. That's amazing! My question to you is, did you know all that, or did you find it on a website? If it was a website, which website? And if it was you, Bravo. They seem pretty hard to memorize, but I quess it is possible to do, since Momo, Kira and Renji had to.

tinklesnow
02-03-2008, 01:12 AM
Haha ii didn't memorise~! i'd be crazy if i did :p I saw this thread so ii looked up on youtube videos on kidou scenes, and just referred to the videos for the incantations. Unfortunately, Byakuya/Aizen doesn't bother to verbalise the incantation because he doesn't need to, so some of the Kidou spells they cast, the incantation remains unknown.

There are more Kidou incantations that ii left out though, especially those which Rukia uses in the beginning and maybe during the Bounto arc. Was lazy to search for more :D~

hitsugayajc
02-03-2008, 01:19 AM
Bleach Kidou incantations are pretty poetic IMO~ ii love to see Kidou in action, it's more of the 'magician' action rather than Zanpakutohs clashing. Just to share a few incantations:

Hadou 63: Raikouhou: Scattered beast bones! Spire, Crimson Crystal, Steel Wheels! The wind if it moves, the sky if it stops, the tone of the spear striking fills the lone castle. Destrustive Art 63, Lightning's Burning Howling! (Raikouhou!)

^ This was used by Kukkaku to ignite the canon, to shoot Ichigo & co. into the Seiiretseii.

Hadou 31: Shakkaho: Ye Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and Pandemonium, The sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Way of Destruction, number 31, Red Flame Cannon! (Shakkaho!)

^ Kira, Momo and Renji used it to battle the Hollows which were attacking them whilst they were 'training'.

Hadou 61: Six Rods of Light Prison: You who are crowned with the name of man, wearing a mask of blood and flesh, flying on 10000 fluttering wings. With thunder's carriage and an empty spinning wheel, break the light into six pieces. Way of Binding No. 61, Six Rods of Light Prison!

Hadou 73: Twin Lotus of Crashing Blue Fire: Carve a twin lotus on a wall of pale blue flames. And await the blazing fires to reach the distant heavens. Way of destruction No. 73, Twin Lotus of Crashing Blue Fire!

^ Rukia uses it to bind Kaien, and uses the latter to break a hole to let in sunlight.

:eek:wow...you really did some research on it didn't you^^:D

Shadow-blade
02-03-2008, 04:23 AM
Either way, cool! I have to memorize some of these, which I should do right now. I'm gonna memorize Shakkaho right now. :hinamori:

Joshwah
02-03-2008, 04:36 AM
I know of one, it's in japanese... so sorry if it's misspelled, since I learned it by watching the part over and over ( and over!)

Huginzu, shuni kono wanshu-oh hobadaki. Hitori-no conso dono. Shingutsu simisoon tsubaki wakaro no kinszuke. hadondo san-ju-san, Sokatsu

I know it's speled wrong, and probably some are missing... but these are the words (speeled like i heard 'em) to Destructive art 33, Blue Fire. Translation(from dub):

Oh rulers, He who is crowned with the name of man wears a mask of blood and flesh, and has ten-thousand fluttering wings. With truth and moderation, lightly scratch your nails agains the wall of a dream that knows no sin! Destructive Art 33: Blue Fire, Crash Down!

That's all I know!
exepct Sha-ko-hon, wich is the red ball of fire... or something like that :D

Shadow-blade
02-03-2008, 04:49 AM
Hadou 31: Shakkaho: Ye Lord, Mask of flesh and blood, all creations combined. Flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and Pandemonium. The sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Way of Destruction, Hadou 31, Shakkaho! Red Flame Cannon!

I noticed a difference in this from what I know, so I went back and checked, then added what was missed.

Total_Maniac
02-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Bah! all this is way over my head but well done again for being able to put these up for others to see:D

Zprobin
02-04-2008, 03:27 AM
Bakudou 1: First Restraint Obstruction
binding technique that makes it so you are unable to move or difficult to move.

• Bakudou 58: Kakushitsuijyaku - Invocation of the tracking birds
This technique allows the user to contact with anyone and can be used to contact more than one person.

• bakudou 61: Rukujyoukourou - Luminous Prison of 6 Bars
Kidou used to bind strong opponents much stronger than First Restraint Obstruction

• Bakudou 75: Gochuu Tekan
A strong Technique used to bind the opponents limbs

• Bakudou 77: Tenteikuura - Heavenly Rickshaws of Silken Air
Incantation: Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly through the heavens Effect: Transmits messages to anyone within Soul Society, works better is used in conjunction with Bakudou #58.

• Bakudou 99: Bankin
Huge box appears then drops from sky to crush opponent

• Hadou 4: White Lightning
A powerful attack that uses Kidou in the form of lighting.

• Hadou 31: Shakkahou - Artillerνa Carmesν
Kidou comes out of users hands like a strong ball or blast of power

• Hadou 33: Soukatsui - Way of Destruction
Kidou comes out of users hand like a big blue ball of spiritual pressure

• Hadou 54: Waste Flame
Generates a fire is able to completely burn and incinerate a target of a low reiatsu. Can be used to burn lost limbs and on funeral pyres.

• Hadou 63: Raikouhou - Lighting Tiger Canon
Kidou is gathered in hands and then shot off in a destructive blast

• Hadou 90: Kurohitsugi - Black coffin
Very powerful technique and is very difficult to use (Hadous over 90 are classified as Enternal Destruction)

• Negation
Menos Grandes use this to save there own kind. Light comes from the sky and bring injured comrand back to hollow world.

• Soul Burial
This is preformed by all shinigami's, its how they send souls to the Soul-Society.

nikovic
02-04-2008, 05:01 AM
I know rijoruoku's incantations which practically no incantations since :byakuya: just does by pointing at people same with byakurai.

Total_Maniac
02-04-2008, 05:04 AM
I know rijoruoku's incantations which practically no incantations since :byakuya: just does by pointing at people same with byakurai.

meh? that didn't make any sense... maybe it's my school work getting to my head:rolleyes:

XshroomyX
02-04-2008, 06:08 AM
wow,intresting stuff.

bleachaddict916
02-05-2008, 04:53 AM
I know a few in English but not in Japanese. (I want to know them all but I'm learning Taglog right now so I don't want to get confused) Sorry I get this doesn't help.

nobody
02-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Hello again. I went looking around and found some good stuff. It may take some time, but my next post will be a list of Kidou. Please wait, as it is very long.
----------
Known Kidou
Binding spells
58. Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows (kakushitsuijaku) — Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.
61. Six Rods Prison of Light (rikujōkōrō) — Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. This also appears to immobilise the target's limbs, as Kuchiki Byakuya used it to prevent Rukia from moving her sword without directly binding her arms. Referred to as "Six Rod Light Restraint" in the English manga.
75. Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars (gochūtekkan) — Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground.
77. Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air (tenteikūra) — Transmits messages to anyone within Soul Society. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages.
81. Splitting Void (danku)— Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.
99, Part 1. Seal (kin) — Binds the arms of a target with spiritual fabric and iron shafts.
99, Part 2. Great seal (bankin) — This spell covers a target from head to toe with spiritual fabric (first song), stabs them with numerous metal blades (second song), and then smashes them with an immense metal cube (final song).

Destructive spells
4. White Lightning (byakurai) — Fires a concentrated bolt of lightning from the caster's forefinger.
:hinamori: 31. Shot of Red Fire (shakkahō) — Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
The English dub uses the phrase "Red Flame Cannon" in conjunction with the Japanese name. It also incorrectly identifies this spell as bakudō 33 in certain scenes, though correctly identifies it in the scene in which it is revealed.
33. Blue Fire, Crash Down (sōkatsui, Pale Fire Crash in the English dub) — Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.
54. Abolishing Flames (haien) — Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
63. Thunder Roar Cannon (raikōhō) — Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
63. Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down (sōren sōkatsui) — Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety. In the anime, Rukia labels this spell as #73.
90. Black Coffin (kurohitsugi) — Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

Other

:hinamori:White Crawl (hakufuku) — Momo Hinamori uses this spell while imprisoned to knock out a guard and destroy everything within a certain radius of herself. The anime suggests that it is a binding spell, but doesn't number it.
:hitsugaya:Mirror Door (kyōmon) — Tōshirō Hitsugaya used this to seal Momo Hinamori's hospital room. It creates a glass-like barrier which is difficult to break from the outside, but quite simple to break from the inside.
Reverse Demon (hanki) — This technique nullifies an opponent's kidō by hitting them with a perfectly opposite surge of energy. Yoruichi uses this against Soifon's shunkō.
Kidō Cannon (Kidōhō) — As the name suggests, the Kidō Cannon is basically a high-intensity energy weapon powered kidō in Bleach: Memories of Nobody. It consists of a crystalline focus point attached to the top of a massive pole, with several smaller crystal structures circling up towards the main one. It is powered by hundreds of shinigami working in concert, creating an energy blast capable of obliterating the Valley of Screams. The blast forms into several animal shapes which roar just before contact. The power of the blast is such that, in addition to destroying its target, it also causes a small amount of damage to both the human world and Soul Society. Despite its power, it is not a reliable or reusable weapon, as it burns into a pile of scrap after being fired.

this list is copied straight from wikipedia.

i only know shakahou:

ye lord, mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man, inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on the south!

hadou #31 shakahou.

hitsugayajc
02-05-2008, 07:06 AM
the only one i know is the one for hadou.31:shakahou...

jojomartyn
02-06-2008, 10:30 AM
----------
Known Kidou
Binding spells

Destructive spells

Other

A good idea to get a lot of points. But where are the incantations?? :)

Dreagon
02-06-2008, 02:22 PM
A good idea to get a lot of points. But where are the incantations?? :)

He just helped out, why do you automatically assume it is for the points.

I think he did a good job finding all those spells, half of them I didn't know.

stanleyxuruiyang315
02-06-2008, 02:33 PM

the twin lotus of crashing blue fire aka soren sokatsui is 63 and not 73,the anime made a mistake,if u look at the manga,it is actually 63 but in the anime it is 73

http://img30.onemanga.com/mangas/00000003/00000266/page-16.jpg

SpiritQueen
02-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Hey,
Go on Wikipedia,
It has the incantation,
Numbers,
And what it does :)

Rhian xx

Shadow-blade
02-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Yes, that is were I got my information.
Wikipeida isn't always good though.

cp1983
02-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Yeah definitely wiki it (wikipedia.com has both forms: all the translations,
all the abilities and uses and numbers, and is pretty useful - but it does
kind of lack a full catalog of them all. Like I'm sure there are more kidou
incantations and numbers missings, not to mention - what the people
actually say when reciting them. ;))

mugenxtx3
02-07-2008, 06:09 AM
hey dont spamm in here :s.., well kidou incantations are quite hard to remember :p and i m not japanese , but my fav uptil now is White lightning ..

Total_Maniac
02-07-2008, 06:32 AM
san-juu-san is my fave too (white lightning) it think:confused:

animelover17
02-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Six Rods Prison of Light (rikujōkōrō) i like that kidou, especially when it's used by:byakuya: to :renji: and :rukia:

stanleyxuruiyang315
02-08-2008, 11:31 AM
san-juu-san is my fave too (white lightning) it think:confused:

lol,white lightning is hado no yon ( #4 ) ,san ju san is sokatsui

Total_Maniac
02-10-2008, 05:20 AM
haha lols..i meant blue fire crash down! (sokatsui)..*dies of mortification*
so what my memory sucks...at least i knew it's number in japanese lol

DemonicDeath
02-10-2008, 05:58 PM
All I know are;
Kidou Spells
Way of Destruction Number 4: White Thunder (Byakurai)
Fires a thin bolt of lightning from the caster's fingertips, piercing the subject. This is considered the most commonly used among all of the Kidou, as it's both fast and efficient. The strength of this varies from person to person.

Way of Destruction Number 31: Firer Cannon (Shakkahou)
Fires a thin bolt of lightning from the caster's fingertips, piercing the target. A powerful Kidou if the explosion hits the target full on, and is basically a weaker but shorter version of Soukatsui.

Way of Destruction Number 33: Blue Fire, Crash Down (Sokatsui)
Fires a big blue ball surge of reiatsu at your target. A very powerful kidou but Considered to be a low level Kidou due to it's simplicity. Requires a long chant before use if the user hasn't mastered it yet.

Way of Destruction Number 63: Howl of Singed Thunder (Raikouhou)
Fires a thin bolt of lightning from the caster's fingertips, piercing the target.

pookmoneynyg
02-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Those Kidou incantations are way to heard to learn thats why almost no one uses them, They just fight with their zanpokutos like they should. But some Kidous can be very powerful and useful in battle like the white lighting or blue fire.