PDA

View Full Version : Will yachiru ever fight?

luisian320
05-19-2009, 09:09 PM
hey guys its me again

i wonder if :yachiru: is ever gonna fight or has fought before (because i started with bleach recently i could skip the fillers and bounto didnt really interest me nvm). Cuz she seems to be possible pretty strong. also it would be cool to see a 4 year old girl killing some espada and arrancar.

Pitchi
05-19-2009, 09:15 PM
maybe when shes older, but not yet. she has her kenny and candy
semms to be the most important thing in her world ^^ so, when she is
older she will fight ^^ but not now, remember, she is about 7 or 8
years old ^^

arkstok
05-19-2009, 11:06 PM
years old ^^
why not, Gin killed a 3rd seated officer when he was very young (like 10) and toshiro is the youngest captain, age is not a factor to fight.

i think yachiru fighting style would mimic that of zaraki, just focusing on speed instead of strenght, i hope we get so see her fight someday.

one question thou, Zaraki get to captain by killing the captain of that squad, thats a rule. But the same doesnt apply to vicecaptains, what i mean is, yachiru along with ikaku and yumichika would have to go to shinigami school in order of becoming shinigamis, to get a seated rank and so, i am right?.

Jarrodis
05-19-2009, 11:42 PM
O hope so, she must be really strong though, just look at her rank, I would love to see her fight though, it would be really cool

Serene Melody
05-19-2009, 11:55 PM
The impeccable timing for this thread, could not be formed at a better moment. Speaking of the miniature pink-haired lieutenant, I was reading a bit of information regarding Yachiru in the Bleach SOULS book. In an interview with Kubo, a query was posed by the interviewer wondering about Yachiru. Kubo responded that he has plans to draw it and it is still a mystery. Based on the interviewer’s inquiry, I assume that person also suspect, something extraordinary concerning Yachiru’s abilities. (She was already featured in earlier scenes, prior to the discussion with Kubo taking place.) As for Kubo’s response, I am under the impression Yachiru’s appearances and powers will be revealed in future episodes, as the series progresses.

So I suppose we will have to ride out the storm, until Yachiru finally receives her chance in the spotlight. Given the nature of her present rank and owning a zanpakutou, all signs point to Yachiru being skilled in some form of combat. Likewise, it would be entertaining to view her engaging a few villains. Either way, I cannot wait for this young lady to shine. And the mystery surrounding this character, makes it worth the anticipation.

Zadoc
05-20-2009, 01:24 AM
why not, Gin killed a 3rd seated officer when he was very young (like 10) and toshiro is the youngest captain, age is not a factor to fight.

i think yachiru fighting style would mimic that of zaraki, just focusing on speed instead of strenght, i hope we get so see her fight someday.

one question thou, Zaraki get to captain by killing the captain of that squad, thats a rule. But the same doesnt apply to vicecaptains, what i mean is, yachiru along with ikaku and yumichika would have to go to shinigami school in order of becoming shinigamis, to get a seated rank and so, i am right?.

I think it was said that Kenpachi and Yachiru were the first two shinigami not to go through the soul reaper acadamy. I'm pretty sure Yumi and Ikkaku went through it though.

Put this in spoilers since lusian320 hasn't seen bounts yet...
I believe during the bount arc, the ex Lt. of squad 11 left after kenpachi killed the old captain. I think Yachiru pretty much just took the spot after he was gone.

saespyder
05-20-2009, 02:35 AM
I would love to see this, also. Whether or not she went through the school, I think she's definitely at a VC's level. When she was watching Kenpachi fight and the messenger interrupted her you could see her spirit energy flare up behind her.

I'm picturing something along the lines of Yoda fighting: probably quick and powerful and lots of fun to watch.

bleach170170
05-20-2009, 01:48 PM
i hope so, i mean, she just either sits on kenpachi's shoulder for a length of time or just watch the fights and never join in them. i hope that she will fight soon, cause when kenpachi and ichigo were fighting, one of the shinigami from the secret corps (?) was about to tell yachiru the news, but then the guy was killed, but we didn't get to see it.

speachy_15
05-21-2009, 03:17 AM
oh! Oh! i wish i could watch how she fights/..... I've been mystified by dat lil gurl on Kenpachi's shoulder ever since i saw her.....:ichigo:

dancinchic
05-21-2009, 04:51 AM
Honestly, i don't know!!! Its hard 2 say!!!
But i would like 2 see her fight!!!
It'd be amazing 2 see someone so small fighting with a style similar to Kenpachi. Well i'm guessing her style will be similar 2 his seeing dat she's been with him so long & he's bound 2 train her personally

ZarakIchigo195
05-21-2009, 04:57 AM
Honestly, i don't know!!! Its hard 2 say!!!
But i would like 2 see her fight!!!
It'd be amazing 2 see someone so small fighting with a style similar to Kenpachi. Well i'm guessing her style will be similar 2 his seeing dat she's been with him so long & he's bound 2 train her personally

She'd pwn them all with her cat face reiastu. Then she'd succeed Ken-chan

haidi
05-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Maybe, later on, when a new threat will arise, at this time she'll fight for sure and we'll finally see her SHIKAI!!

sushil_bleachfan
05-21-2009, 12:48 PM
i hope she will.........b'cuz as far as i know she got a high amount of reiatsu.....they'll probably show her fight in the winter showdown......

kyagaju
05-21-2009, 01:43 PM
i know that she is strong but why cant she ever show how strong she is? from the time she released her spirit pressure during kenpachi's fight with ichigo you could see that she is powerful but i wish noitra had some small time with her before kenpachi woke up

Ace85
05-21-2009, 02:20 PM
hey guys its me again

i wonder if :yachiru: is ever gonna fight or has fought before (because i started with bleach recently i could skip the fillers and bounto didnt really interest me nvm). Cuz she seems to be possible pretty strong. also it would be cool to see a 4 year old girl killing some espada and arrancar.

Im sure her day will come soon. Like most of prominent Bleach kids, shes a genius and she's got huge potential. He release will look like a cat or something similar, according to the teaser in SS arc.

saya
05-21-2009, 03:20 PM
my, my...:glare:

Yachiru is amazing kid don't u think?

my personal thoughts...

TK neved had so much space and time to show her fighting ability....
as u can remember she grew up in some very unpleasant place as Kusajishi district of Rukongai.
as a baby she has been protected by Kenpachi but no one have ever asked how does she survived until he came?

she seems to be very kind and lovely but when u see how she had treated Inoue in SS u can see that she doesn't like to be the second in everything...
I hope u understand me...

her voice and her astonishing reiatsu are enough to convince the messenger to step back while Kenpachi finish his 'game' with Ichigo...

erm...
I can tell that she looks like Hiyori in her bad mood...
we will be very surprised when time comes for her to release her zanpakto...
just like when we were surprised when Hisagi step up an called his kazeshini
:love:

Byakuya23
05-21-2009, 07:22 PM
i think that Yachiru is going to fight when she's going to be older and probably when Kenpachi is going to be dead because he seems to care about her and doesn't want her to get hurt...i want to see her shikai(i'm really curious about it)

ahkok1982
05-22-2009, 01:24 PM
i think she would if the story continues longer... however, zaraki should not be by her side as he would always want to fight and push yachiru away...
i wanna c more of :yachiru:

kaijahbooth
05-23-2009, 12:54 AM
I think that she will probably step in near the end and start to fight and she would be so good it will probably suprise every one that is watching or at least that is what i think about the whole thing

malika
05-23-2009, 05:41 PM
I think Yachiru will fight. It is very difficult to say it though.

Before Bleach ends I think she will fight. Anyway, I am waiting to see her fighting style.

While Kenpachi is there he won't allow Yachiru to fight. That is what I think.
Maybe Ken and Yachiru will get seperated in one episode, there we might see her fighting if there isn't anyone to protect her.
:D

bleachigo66
05-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Why is she a leutenant if she can't fight? thats why I think she has fought off screen. I know Kenpachi favors her but he couldnt make her a leutenant if she couldnt fight! Go Yachiru!!:D

jcbyakuya
05-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Lol haha...her battle would be...cute then xD

I dont see this coming, at least nowhere near the future.
But she wouldnt have become a VC for nothing. I believe she has some power like the other VCs(maybe not something like Hisagi or Renji lol) but still, she would pwns her opponent easily xD

Ulquiorra_Schiffer
05-23-2009, 05:55 PM
I think she never will fight with an arrancar or espada yet...

Because, she is to young for fight in battle...

And, Ken-chan is always her side....

Maybe, she only can help small thing for Kurosaki and Orihime indeed after all....

Lboogy
05-23-2009, 07:22 PM
I really hoped to see her destroy somebody's fraccion. There is still a chance that she could. Also a captain chooses his vice captain so I imagine she was named vc automatically.

dittyfordaddy
05-24-2009, 01:37 AM
I picture her as sort of a Yoda type, jumping and spinning all over the place style, and yes, it should be coming up soon.

ulquiorra_117
05-24-2009, 01:43 AM
I really hope she does.

I have to say that I'm rather interested in what her powers are like. Seeing that she is from the 11th and is Kenpachi's VC, she is bound to have something awesome. Or at least I hope so.

sOuLrEaPeRsAuSe
05-24-2009, 02:31 AM
Yachiru has got to be strong. Shes a VC 1 and did you see what her spiritual pressure did when that messager was bothering her during Ken and Ichi fight.

littlegloomy7
05-24-2009, 04:37 AM
:yachiru: is far too kawaii to fight, but i suppose when she does, she will be a force to be reckoned with, just like her Ken-chan.

:hitsugayab:

AronC
05-24-2009, 05:16 AM
Of course she can fight. Age is not a factor. But just like gloomy said, she's far too cute to fight those arrancar or espada. She has strong bond with Ken-chan.

shaiihulud
05-24-2009, 07:38 AM
This is actually a secret but the reason why yachiru constantly sit on zaraki's shoulder is that she is absorbing his reiatsu. Just like chad and inoue got theirs from being near ichigo. I imagine that she has a got a tank of reiatsu in her by now.

bleacholic
05-24-2009, 11:55 AM
I think she`s very strong if she fight someone....

that`s reason why she always hiding she`s combat ability....
Maybe she have bankai too...!
behind her cute face....

Zarago
05-24-2009, 04:20 PM
When Kenpachi will die (I hope never), she will fight.

septiroth99
05-24-2009, 06:32 PM
i think she'll fight if kenpachi dies. then it's her turn to make "fun".
and she'll be an exelent fighter. her reiatsu is mostly unnoticable, but when she unleashes it's as big as a normal captains reiatsu.

Zadoc
05-24-2009, 11:10 PM
i know that she is strong but why cant she ever show how strong she is? from the time she released her spirit pressure during kenpachi's fight with ichigo you could see that she is powerful but i wish noitra had some small time with her before kenpachi woke up

Kenpachi was awake the entire time, Nnorita thought he was dead, and said something about him just knocking him out. Kenpachi said he was just thinking...

katanaqueen
05-25-2009, 06:07 AM
well, i think right now she has no reasons to fight cuz if someone ever threatened her they would have to deal with Kenny, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Byakuya as well as probably everyone in SS's 13 squads cuz she is like everyone's little annoying sister but don't mess with her or you will be in big trouble.
now as far as her fighting, i think she would do it if something were to happen to any of her 'family' becuase it would just torque her off to no end that someone dared to harm one of her own.

SpiderShaun
05-25-2009, 06:37 AM
I would love to see her fight. She must be strong, as she scared a shinigami with her reiatsu only in the beginning, the first fight Zaraki/Ichigo. Im waiiiiitttiiiinggg...for her fight.

Final Death
05-25-2009, 11:52 AM
I've been waiting for her to fight since the first time she just landed on Ichigo's shoulder before the big Zaraki Ichigo fight, but I really want to know is if she can realease her zanpaktou.

DIREWOLF
05-25-2009, 01:01 PM
years old ^^

Having been a VC for 50+ years, id rather say she LOOKS around that age.

kyagaju
05-25-2009, 01:38 PM
i think that whenever she is with zaraki there is no way she will fight because she enjoys seeing him fight but she is strong and it seems pretty good at fighting. in the episode where she left ishida,chad and inoue to clear the path ahead of them of all strong guys and came to watch ichigo fight byakuya:zaraki:

Talyn Rahl
05-25-2009, 03:27 PM
I would LOVE to see lil Yachi fight :D

And I just hope that when she eventually does release it'll be worth the wait ;)
Given her position, and the few brief glimpses of her Reiatsu, it's a good bet that she will be quite epic when she eventually does fight someone. I'm thinking something along the lines of Yoda Vs Dooku in Attack of the clones (back in five, gotta go clean out my mouth and bleach my Keyboard after mentioning the new trilogy) with Yachiru jumping around, slashing from different directions and using Kido to slow/hamper her opponant as she fights. You gotta remember dispite her tiny size she was easily able to swing Zaraki over one shoulder and jump away, so you can't underestimate her Strength.
Imagine if her release was closer to an Espada's Resurrección that a Shinigami Release. Not sure why but when I picture Yachiru using her release I always see her transforming into a crazy lil Cat girl with massive claws, jumping around slashing the hell out of her opponant ;) then again I am very strange.....

Kronik1295
05-26-2009, 02:37 AM
I think that if yachiru every fights she will be very strong. i also agree with everyone who said dhe might have a similar fighting style to kenpachi.
it would be awesome to see her fight!

RayaStar
05-26-2009, 02:41 AM
HMMM I dont know if she is ever going to fight...but I sure would love to see her pwn somebodys butt lol....I cant even imagine how crazy strong she is

kiratzu
05-26-2009, 09:45 AM
The impeccable timing for this thread, could not be formed at a better moment. Speaking of the miniature pink-haired lieutenant, I was reading a bit of information regarding Yachiru in the Bleach SOULS book. In an interview with Kubo, a query was posed by the interviewer wondering about Yachiru. Kubo responded that he has plans to draw it and it is still a mystery. Based on the interviewer’s inquiry, I assume that person also suspect, something extraordinary concerning Yachiru’s abilities. (She was already featured in earlier scenes, prior to the discussion with Kubo taking place.) As for Kubo’s response, I am under the impression Yachiru’s appearances and powers will be revealed in future episodes, as the series progresses.

So I suppose we will have to ride out the storm, until Yachiru finally receives her chance in the spotlight. Given the nature of her present rank and owning a zanpakutou, all signs point to Yachiru being skilled in some form of combat. Likewise, it would be entertaining to view her engaging a few villains. Either way, I cannot wait for this young lady to shine. And the mystery surrounding this character, makes it worth the anticipation.

Yesh. I'm really excited to see her powers and what her zanpakuto looks like. I'm thinking we may have a chance to see her fight
When Renji, Rukia, and Chad get pwned by Yammy. Either Yachiru or Unohana

Vasto Lorde Tensa
05-26-2009, 10:11 AM
I've always wondered this too, I thought she might do something when kenny fought Nnoitra, but nothing happened, my friend has this crazy idea that yachiru could actually be the spirit of kenny's sword.

babychocospark
05-26-2009, 10:54 AM
I suppose she will, someday soon.

I may not be able to say when or how long or what kind but somehow, someday, she will. I mean, in this war even though it's like this, the itme will come in which she too will have to fight for Soul Society or fight for whatever something she has to fight for.

She has a rank and I suppose it's not pure bias, she has to have some power too. I mean, the scene on the Ichigo - Zaraki fight in which she scares off a messenger by making something appear around her, and that's an indication that she has the potential to wear that armband, though when she will reveal her true colors is yet to come.

Sooner or later but definitely I don't think that Tite would let Bleach end without anyone who wouldn't be showing their powers by fighting. =D

Grimmjow16
05-26-2009, 12:02 PM
well I would love to see her fight!!! shes in kenpachi's squad of course she has to be strong!! and I think why we never see her fight its because kenpachi doesn't want anyone to bother him at his fights....just like ikkaku doesn't let yumichika join the fight when ikkaku is fighting...

Reizo Katsumi
05-27-2009, 12:54 AM
I would really like to see Yachiru fight and I think we will see her fight but sometime later in the manga/anime and not really anytime soon as she'll probably stay dormant until Zaraki dies, gets too injured to fight or just gets separated from her.

She is probably a pretty powerful Shinigami too as we've seen earlier on when she moves with incredible speed to jump onto Ichigo's shoulder and then when she scares off the messenger with her reiatsu and a glare. She'd also have to be strong enough to be a Vice-Captain or Yama might have demoted her otherwise. And also she has been trained by Zaraki.

Gin420
05-27-2009, 05:07 AM
hey guys its me again

I hope we get to see her fight but as of now no one really knows what her skills really are...

zabimaruking
05-27-2009, 08:35 AM
im not really sure bout that....she is vc of zaraki who crazy bout fight....
he always says that he can handle everything...
i dont thing he will allowed yachiru involved in battle....

Talyn Rahl
05-27-2009, 11:54 AM
my friend has this crazy idea that yachiru could actually be the spirit of kenny's sword.

Ha ya know I thought this as well, wouldn't it be wierd if Zaraki eventually learnt his shikai and when he release she disappeared his hair went bright pink, and his sword turned into a giant version of hers? complete with cute lil flower tsuba and wheels on the bottom?

epic :p