PDA

View Full Version : Which is better: Zabimaru or Zangetsu? Why?

ichigo3oo4
08-02-2007, 03:07 PM
zangetsu or zabimaru

i like zabimaru it can extend and have a nice aim to hit so zabimaru is better

xoRangiku!626xo
08-02-2007, 03:11 PM
:hollowichigo:I like Zengetsu, Its just my opinion, but I think its really cooool!! Especially when ichigo went against his inner hollow!

sakushi12
08-02-2007, 03:13 PM
I more like zangetsu..pretty cool zanpaktou...^_^ its like a knife...:p

ichigo3oo4
08-02-2007, 03:15 PM
zabimaru is best it extends people

liren90
08-02-2007, 03:19 PM
I love zangetsu. It is cool~!;)

ichigo3oo4
08-02-2007, 03:21 PM
ahhhh zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru is so so so better than zangetsu

ahhh u to ndx16 zabimaru extends well the limit is 4times to exetend then i goes back to normal but i still like zabimaru better

i least byakuya 42 is on my side

its powerful in a way but thats a hard quest for me the maker of this thread to answer

this spam ''I think Tensa Zangetsu Is the best'' katsu daisuke tensa zangetsu is not in the thread i made.

ndx16
08-02-2007, 03:49 PM
zabimaru is horrible.. so what if it extends it only can pull of a certain amount of attacks ( forgot how many) at once. And as for bankai which zanpakuto is better its zangetsu, zabimaru failed renji to many times i think zangetsu is really reliable :)

well we can do it like this. which zanpakuto has helped the user out more.. zabimaru or zangetsu...

like said before as well zangetsu beat zabimaru so that would just back zangetsu better :D

as well as i think zangetsu has much greater speed zabimaru obviously but powerwise im not sure. its hard for renji to land his attacks because his zanpakuto is so slow.

exactly and also all you have to do is get a direct hit on renji to basically win the battle when he has his bankai out. with the speed that ichigo and zangetsu bring thats an easy job :)

not defending zabimaru or anything but zangetsu also got blocked with one finger :D

Thrax
08-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Well judging from how Zabimaru lost to :zangetsu:I would say :zangetsu:is better plus I like him better then that weird bamboo baboon thing(shudders)lol:p

sandman1008
08-02-2007, 04:25 PM
I guess I would be more inclined to pick Zambimaru if it's Bankai was better. Zangetsu is flat out pimped. Now Zambimaru can extend, and that does give him a slight advantage, but lets not forget that Zangetsu fires out Getsuga Tensho. An extending sword doesn't out-range a concentrated energy blast. Also, with super speed like Zangetsu's Bankai, it doesn't matter how long Zambimaru can extend. In the end, Zangetsu > Zambimaru.

Byakuya42
08-02-2007, 06:44 PM
i like Zabimaru better because it can reach the opponent in far range so you dont have to be close up:renji::renji::renji::D

shinigami808
08-02-2007, 06:48 PM
That's tough because I like them both. Choosing just one I'd have to go with Zangetsu. I think Renji failed Zabimaru instead of it being the other way around. I seem to recall :byakuya: saying that it takes years to master bankai. I think through training Renji will become stronger which will result in the same for Zabimaru. Ichigo became alot stronger while training with Kisuke which resulted in Zangetsu becoming stronger. Zangetsu will be my final choice. Still a hard choice though.:confused::D

Dark Kenjiro
08-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Zangetsu is better...Zabimaru is to slow and it extend 3 times not 4...in bleach episode 30 or 31 show his max in shikai...

Shiba-Kaien
08-02-2007, 07:56 PM
zabimaru a good sword????
why is renji getting beat up all the time if his sword is so magnificent?

it should have just stayed broken when aizen pulled it apart using his bare hands.

SO WEAK!!!!

zabimaru did not protect renji from those bounto bee soul sucking things...
how is it powerful in any way???

in what way is it powerful?
breaking into many small pieces until the spine looking thing in the middle shows out?

the thread reads: zabimaru or zangetsu which one is better?

i dont think these two soul slayers are in the same league, hell not even same league they are not even the same sport.

a good comparison would be:
hanatarou's soul slayer (forgot the name) or zabimaru which one is better

Cyclonus_Zaero
08-02-2007, 09:56 PM
I like Zabimaru more, I think it has kewler attacks.

Katsu Daisuke
08-02-2007, 10:30 PM
I think Tensa Zangetsu Is the best... But Ilike Zamimaru cuz its so werid like some baboon snake thingy

Kenpachi_Kurosaki
08-02-2007, 11:24 PM
ahhh u to ndx16 zabimaru extends well the limit is 4times to exetend then i goes back to normal but i still like zabimaru better

You mean it can only exted THREE times right?
And if Renji could learn how to CONTROLL his bankai it could be much more reliable. though right now Zangetsu is stronger because of the hollow in it, If Zabimaru had a hollow in it im sure it would PWN everybody too

dzlifefighter
08-02-2007, 11:30 PM
i like zangetsu much more,his abilities are just way cooler :)

Anchorageb2
08-03-2007, 11:06 AM
ok Several people nursed this thread and there threads were merged together. This thread has been moderated from this point ;)

khia
08-03-2007, 12:39 PM
I personaly think that zabimaru's shikai looks cooler then ichigo's, but i think zangetsu is a more effective tool of destruction :)

Xiaopup
08-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Well judging from how Zabimaru lost to :zangetsu:I would say :zangetsu:is better plus I like him better then that weird bamboo baboon thing(shudders)lol:p

Hahas,quite true quite true.
However,i don't really know each sword's true power as the power levels between the users count too...

They're equally beautiful!
But of course,these are just my two cents...

byyakuya20
08-06-2007, 08:15 PM
I Like Zengetsu Dont Ask Me Why I Just Do

IchiKisujishi-Vaizard
08-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Zangetsu!!! :ichigo::ichigo: XD

Sanosuke_745
08-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Definetly Zangetsu!! He is way too cool! And full of surprises! :zangetsu: 4 life :p

DarkDemon
08-11-2007, 03:41 AM
Zangetsu is sooo much more better i would rather attack the enemy instead of throwing my sword at it. I like the bankai a lot better then Zabimaru also because i like agility more then muscle.

Zangetsu also looks way cool :D and thats the type of sword i would want :D

hazmat91
08-11-2007, 03:46 AM
zangetsu is way better and looks way cooler!:D

808Bankai
08-11-2007, 04:04 AM
if it were to be hung around as a conversation piece then i'd pick Zabimaru,,,,,to fight with it'd be Zangetsu,,,,,it enhances your attack speed,,,,,so before you could extend Zabimaru, Zangetsu would allow the person using it to be able to close the gap and attack faster than Zabimaru would take to haul his slow butt on over to inflict damage. that's just my 2cents.

unohana22
08-11-2007, 04:18 AM
i always thought zabimaru is cool
:renji:is cool too

teyoto717
08-11-2007, 04:18 AM
Hihiou Zabimaru ftw!! For me, Tensa Zangetsu seems like a one trick pony. It barely learns any new abilities. However, Zabimaru practically comes with a new move everytime we see it.

BLEACH(:
08-11-2007, 05:42 AM
zangetsu! it looks sleek! zabimaru has those connective things that i dont really like.

niwa
08-11-2007, 06:31 AM
i think zangetsu is much better because zabimaru look useless.

GuardianOfBleach
08-11-2007, 07:29 AM
In MY opinion, Zangetsu:zangetsu: is way better because it has more power force, and the attacks and skills are better. Eg.Getsuga Tenshou is a long range attack, and Zabimaru has long range attacks too, but Renji will have a BIG weak spot because the whole blade is not by his side. When Ichigo:ichigo: does Getsuga Tenshou, Zangetsu will still be fully in his hand. I assume that Zangetsu's blade has better cutting ability, with more force, because it is so big and long.

Zangetsu is for both Melee and Range, but Zabimaru is not much of a Melee weapon. Again, I say that this is only my opinion, it does not matter to anyone else.

MJ2659
08-11-2007, 08:09 AM
i prefer KUROSAKI ICHIGO.......very interesting and i dnt think weve seen zangetsu's full power?..
:ichigo:

acidburn 101
08-11-2007, 12:15 PM
I will say zangwtsu is better bwcause it fast and powerfull and if the enemie gets in close you can still protect yourselve where zabimaru is a long range weapon and does not offer much defence when you get in close. There was a good example of this when Renji was fighting the :ilforte:. When he got in close with his speed Renji was helpless and ilforte could dodge zabimaru attacks, the only reason Renji won that fight was because he surprised ilforte with the power of his last attack

abetamran
08-11-2007, 12:27 PM
i prefer the cool zangetsu.... :zaraki:

darkfairy93
08-11-2007, 12:46 PM
I like both of them. I prefer Zangetsu though... Its Getsuga Tenshou is really cool, and I love the way Hollow Ichigo swings it around. Renji can't swing Zabimaru around... Its so huge. As Iffort mentioned, its pretty fast already for such a huge object. So, it hugeness makes it cubersome to handle. More training is needed. Renji-sama, Gambateh! :renji: :D

teyoto717
08-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Once Renji learns better control ov his bankai, he'll realise that he can defend himself while still attacking whith Hihiou Zabimaru. All he has to do is remove a peice of it, and defend himself with that. Like how he learned to counter act the 3 attack limit with his shikai.

Soi_Fon
08-11-2007, 02:19 PM
I would personally prefer Zengetsu, because I just like it better than zembimaru. I think its more unique than the others.(my opinion.)

johnstobbart
08-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Zangetsu is way better, but maybe that's because I don't like baboons.

Kyoshiro
08-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Zangetsu is the better of the two in my opinion even with Zabimaru's ability to extend, Zengetsu can still attack from a range. Plus in Bankai, the speed increase Zengetsu makes up for its inability to extend.

Sode_no_Shirayuki
08-12-2007, 04:22 PM
I liike Zangetsu better because hes a close range sword and can go range with the Getsuga Tenshou(dont kno if that rite)

MidnightChemist
08-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Zangetsu obviously since it's far more versatile.

WOLF
08-12-2007, 08:38 PM
ahhhh zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru zabimaru is so so so better than zangetsu

i least byakuya 42 is on my side

its powerful in a way but thats a hard quest for me the maker of this thread to answer

this spam ''I think Tensa Zangetsu Is the best'' katsu daisuke tensa zangetsu is not in the thread i made.

LOL as dead set u are on thinkin zabimaru being better one would think u would know ur facts on it. the extend limit on it is 3 not 4 but i do like the over all design of zabimaru seeing as to how i own them both i can say they both have their own appeal.

sandman1008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess I would be more inclined to pick Zambimaru if it's Bankai was better. Zangetsu is flat out pimped. Now Zambimaru can extend, and that does give him a slight advantage, but lets not forget that Zangetsu fires out Getsuga Tensho. An extending sword doesn't out-range a concentrated energy blast. Also, with super speed like Zangetsu's Bankai, it doesn't matter how long Zambimaru can extend. In the end, Zangetsu > Zambimaru.

i dont know how far u are in the anime but zabimaru can shoot an energy blast also and its musch bigger mite i add. it comes out of the snakes mouth.
and u cant tell me when you 1st saw zabimaru's bankai form u werent all excited and was like "ooooo snap dat junk is sick" i know i was lol so u cant really count zabimaru out. maybe its the user who isnt properly using it.....no offense to Renji but he is a 2nd best type character like no matter how hard he trains and tries he will nver be better then ichigo ne more.....a annoying thing these authors do sum good characters but thats just how it is.

Yoruichi_Is_Best
08-12-2007, 08:57 PM
I think most of us can agree that Zabimaru is better. But I don't think Renji knows how to use it. Sometimes it feels like his attacks are a little sloppy and uncontrolled.

Sanjuro
08-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Zangetsu I'd say. Aesthetically, it's a purer Tanto design, and the Bankai (sp?), talent is probably more effective.

eviLings
08-12-2007, 11:56 PM
zangetsu offcourse.
it's cool black knive-like sword ,increase speed and rarely failed ichigo.
coz im the type who love speed so I think zangetsu is better.
i mean you could attack your enemy faster and if you're skilled / stronger you probably get to kill your enemy faster.

Vixen
08-13-2007, 12:27 AM
I kind of think it is a little to early to pass judgment. We have not really seen what all they can do. If we are talking about what the zanpakutoís of them and not their character . Yes both can go bankai but there is more to it than what we have seen. With that said I will at the moment go with Renjiís zabimaru. It is one of the first zanpakuto that we saw in action that was in shikai form. You know it takes skill to master this and not to mention that it is much like a whip with it as that it is hard to control if you donít know what you are doing. It is really a extension of Renjiís body. It moves with grace and power. With bankai you see the huge mass that it can be. With just moving around there is damage.

With character as in zabimaru and zangetsu are in fact the soul slayers spirit I will go with zangetsu. He has that aura about him. He carries the will to fight but the brains to back it up. Zabimaru is very much like Renji was when he was younger, the base of his nature. The need to prove his worth with fighting to win and not really think things through. Maybe this could be wrong , I just could be seeing this at the back rather than at the front line. Remember when Renji got hurt in his fight with Ichigo, zabimaru was more than ready to go out there and fight him again. This could have been zabimaruís way to help Renji but to me that gave me the idea of action before thought.

dragfant
08-13-2007, 12:32 AM
Zangetsu is way better >.<

TheDwarf
08-13-2007, 01:44 AM
BAH!!

zangetsu is better in me opinion. During his fight with :byakuya: on first using it, :byakuya: noted that :ichigo: power condensed into a smaller zapanktou, givin him the massive speed an power.

I like Renji's bankai, but the speed an power o' zangetsu will o'ertake it quickly.

sandman1008
08-13-2007, 03:50 AM
i dont know how far u are in the anime but zabimaru can shoot an energy blast also and its musch bigger mite i add. it comes out of the snakes mouth.
and u cant tell me when you 1st saw zabimaru's bankai form u werent all excited and was like "ooooo snap dat junk is sick" i know i was lol so u cant really count zabimaru out. maybe its the user who isnt properly using it.....no offense to Renji but he is a 2nd best type character like no matter how hard he trains and tries he will nver be better then ichigo ne more.....a annoying thing these authors do sum good characters but thats just how it is.

I didn't know that Zambimaru can fire out energy blasts. That does make it more interesting. Now, I'm not saying that Zambimaru's bankai didn't impress me when I first saw it, but Zangetsu impressed me even more. That's just based on my preference. I prefer speed over brute strength, so I like Zangetsu more. I'm sure when Renji learns to use his Bankai better, it'll become deadly. But lets not forget that Ichigo hasn't mastered his Bankai either, so Zangetsu is going to get better too. I can't imagine what else he'll be able to do with his bankai, but I know it'll be pimped.

zaharey
08-13-2007, 07:10 AM
zangetsu said:kon:

quiet_angel89
08-13-2007, 08:37 AM
zangetsu naturally
1) it's more powerful than zabimaru
2) it's better than zabimaru
3) the weilder of zabimaru is weaker than zangetsu's weilder

zaharey
08-13-2007, 09:54 AM
zangetsu+:ichigo:

klaizz_yumitokada
08-13-2007, 09:56 AM
Zangetsu is much better than Zabimaru, yeah right, Renji's soul slayer can extend, but it's length is limited .. lol, except when he's on bankai.. And, oh! one more thing, I'm confused in what the inner hollow ichigo said to the real Ichigo. " don't you get it? I am Zangetsu" ....I'm not sure if it really goes like that...

WOLF
08-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Zangetsu is much better than Zabimaru, yeah right, Renji's soul slayer can extend, but it's length is limited .. lol, except when he's on bankai.. And, oh! one more thing, I'm confused in what the inner hollow ichigo said to the real Ichigo. " don't you get it? I am Zangetsu" ....I'm not sure if it really goes like that...

they are one in the same. ichigo started relying on the power of his inner hollow more then zangetsu himself so the inner hollow became his power and zangetsu is the one who is dormant with in the hollow. and when ichigo statrts using zangetsu more he will return

klaizz_yumitokada
08-17-2007, 07:10 AM
they are one in the same. ichigo started relying on the power of his inner hollow more then zangetsu himself so the inner hollow became his power and zangetsu is the one who is dormant with in the hollow. and when ichigo statrts using zangetsu more he will return

ok, thanks ^^

:ichigo::rukia:

aquaticblue
08-17-2007, 07:28 AM
i'm voting for zabimaru for shikai but the bankai is zangetsu:D

zashio
08-17-2007, 11:46 AM
:zangetsu: is way better you can spin it by the string thing its freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!

kyagaju
08-17-2007, 12:00 PM
no doubt zangetsu has more power than zabimaru and the weilder are at different levels of strength but i think in terms of personality both would try to fight to the death but zangetsu would win in my opinion

shinji67
08-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Zabimaru is too clumsy, if Renji fights anyone they could just flash step and attack him, zangetsu is also on the large side but its faster so i think that zangetsu is better.Were talking about the shikai's right because if we were talking about the bankai's there is noo comparison zabimaru sucks as a bankai

soulreaper1010
08-17-2007, 03:41 PM
I cant make up my mind but u would probly pick Zabimaru cause renji is one of my fave characters!
:renji::renji::renji::renji::renji:!!
Zangetsu is sweet 2!
:ichigo::ichigo::ichigo::ichigo::ichigo:!!

Hyourinmaru160
08-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Zangetsu because he's cool and Zabimaru lost to Zangetsu

hazreen06
08-24-2007, 07:56 AM
i think zangetsu is better than zabimaru:).

axisstrike
08-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Definitely zangetsu...:ichigo::ichigo::ichigo::mad:

danieldosia
08-24-2007, 09:38 AM
Zangetsu, it is more powerful than Zabimaru, Ichigo defeated Renji when he didn't have the pwer of his hollow, now that he is a Vizard not even Senbonzakura can be a match for him.(PS hate Zabimaru love Senbonzakura):D

cheesehead
08-24-2007, 12:40 PM
zangetsu's better......I like the chain attached at the end of the sword in the bankai form......makes pretty sound :)

Asuka-san
08-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Zangetsu, its not for the sake of Ichigo.
I like Zanpakutou's without any croosguard. As some of you watched Kill Bill, Oren Isshi katana was without hilt, so does Zangetsu.

Plus, Zangetsu's attach *Getsuga Tenshou* is so powerful when compared to Zabimaru.

kuro_shiro
08-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Zangetsu because he is a lot faster zamibaru has a lot less control.

Blackout
08-24-2007, 02:27 PM
I think Zangetsu is better. so yeah Zangetsu

lexa88
08-24-2007, 03:06 PM
i prefer zangetsu.... coz when ichigo use bankai, it improves his speed tremendoously... however zabimaru bankai onli imroves power... moreover he nids to extend his bankai juz to hit his opponent... this weakness was shown when renji fought the arrancar :ilforte:.... that arrancar juz used his hand to block it with ease.....

kyagaju
08-24-2007, 03:27 PM
zangetsu is more powerful coz it can match the power of zabimaru and yet has the advantage in speed and ability to transform spirit pressure in any sort of weapon so renji would be toast vs ichigo

moomoo8
08-24-2007, 04:01 PM
As much as i like renji, zabimaru has always struck me as ok and nothing more than that. Zangetsu on the other hand is very pimp lol I like ichigo's zanpakto with or without bankai its awesome and in a way more traditional looking which i like. Zangetsu Rocks!!!:ichigo:

sandman1008
08-25-2007, 02:10 AM
Zambimaru impressed me this last episode. It looks like Renji is starting to control his Bankai more. I don't believe this notion that Zambimaru is weak. It's only weak because Renji hasn't had ten years to practice with it like the other Captains who have mastered their Bankai. Zambimaru is going to be very powerful when Renji finally masters it. I can't wait to see it. All that said, Zangetsu is still my favorite. Speed > Power.

NavyBlue
08-25-2007, 03:01 AM
I like Zabimaru, but not so much of Hithio Zabimaru (that's bad spelling i think.) I like Tensa Zangetsu, but not the regular Zangetsu; it reminds me of a huge butcher knife >.> Out of the four of them, I like Tensa Zangetsu the best.

delayed_shinigami
08-25-2007, 03:39 AM
i like zabimaru more than zangetsu.

evtl i like it more cuz i like renji more than ichigo :D

its impressive that renji uses zabimaru more and more better. he only needs practice i think ;)

SenseiNguyen
08-25-2007, 03:49 AM
of coarse :zangetsu: zangetsu is better cuz of the oringnal look it has and the speed as the ability but zabimaru is better in the attacks cuz there is the baboon bone cannon and the baboon fang's disconnected bite:D

Neokurosaki
08-25-2007, 04:13 AM
I think Zangetsu is better because it is more portable during battle. For example, it is true that Zabimaru can extends but if the attack failled, it will causes the user(Renji) completely defenceless. Besides that, I like the Getsuga tenshou perform by Zangetsu.:D:ichigo:

NakedGuitar
08-25-2007, 04:22 AM
I think Zangetsu better,since when you attack with Zabimaru three times you have 2 "reload" it and you can get killed while "reloading" it.Tough I could be wrong,there is still a lot to learn about both soul slayers.(Zankapaktous)

waccaleo
08-25-2007, 04:31 AM
Zangetsu of coz.

Ichigo bankai is unique from others he'll need to find a way to explore true potential power of Zangetsu

aswin
08-25-2007, 06:23 AM
zangetsu the most, its was really like affected to ichi's soul, and any how it's simply, powerfull and the best it was look so cool...the black one:zangetsu:

ShInObU
08-25-2007, 02:04 PM
i like zabimaru more better because of it's looks....zangetsu is just like a normal sword to me..

nkn1234567
08-27-2007, 12:19 PM
Like that zangetsu and :zangetsu: cos I like speed when in battling. Zabimaru is like... ok no further comments. Zangetsu is gd, but then :ichigo: duno how to use it, it depends all in the owner noe.

cheesehead
09-01-2007, 02:41 PM
I think Zangetsu is better. In appearance, I prefer Zangetsu, but in attack range, I prefer Zabimaru. Also in the spirit form, I would choose old man Zangetsu rather than a gorilla-like Zabimaru. In bankai form ,I still prefer Zangetsu because it allows Ichigo to move very fast and I like the chain attached to the hilt. But Zabimaru is just a long bamboo snake....
so 3-1, Zangetsu wins Zabimaru
~:zangetsu:~

Novakedy
09-01-2007, 03:09 PM
i like zangetsu, just cause the attack looks a shitload cooler

LeonXGriever
09-01-2007, 03:53 PM
never been a big fan of zabimaru. I like Zangetsu a lot more. It has cooler attacks. I hate zabimaru's babook king name too >.>

Korosu Shihouin
09-01-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm not a fan of neither but Zabiamaru is way better, because it can extend far. Plus I like the way Zabimaru looks. :cool:

HKW78
09-01-2007, 04:42 PM
:zangetsu::zangetsu::zangetsu: I like Zengetsu more then zabimaru because Zangetsu can move fast zanpakuto and style is cool:D

SteelPenguin
09-01-2007, 05:59 PM
umm zangetzu is better cause so freaking fast

Oz of Zaraki
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Zobimaru
I really don't know why, i hate both snakes and monkeys, i don't really like ranged attacks, but i do like long black coats, big badass kitchen knives, and still i like Zobimaru more.

Baboon King Zobimaru is just great with that Baboon Bone Cannon, and Renji is the only beastmaster i like, not to mention Zobimaru is way more unique.

by the way I really don't know whats the big deal about Getsua Tensou(Is it spelled right?) it's just an energy blast and not a soo big one
also Zangetsu's bankai is racist, and I'm always prefer power over speed

Renji is really similiar to Vegeta(that not completly true if we talk about personality) from DBZ, he is the second strongest from the main charachters and he always fight with big bosses and he lost always proudly, because he main charachter need to finish it all time

enpc
09-07-2007, 01:00 PM
zabimaru is awesome, but zangetsu on the whole i think is stronger. the problem with zabimaru is that its too slow compared with zangetsu. for most of the higher lvl shinigamis/arrancar, they can use stuf like flash step pretty well which means they can get within zabimaru's minimum range (get too close and zabimaru cant attack effectively). this means that renji has very little to no defence once u get close enough. zangetsu on the other hand is entirely designed for speed, so either defence or offence isnt a problem. i do agree that zabimaru looks awesome in bankai form, in fact its one of my favourites. but i think that zangetsu is an al round better bankai. zabimaru would work really well if there was somebody at close range to protect renji, but then it would be 2v1 and thats not really fair now is it ^^

midgetman23
09-08-2007, 05:34 AM
zangetsu of course, zabimaru is kinda boring and doesnt look all that cool:ichigo:

vhee
09-08-2007, 05:44 AM
:zangetsu::zangetsu::zangetsu:

because a kick ass person is better then a mutant baboon/snake