PDA

View Full Version : Will Sode No Shirayuki get alive again??? >_<

Ulquiorra_Schiffer
10-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Well, well, we all just watch, Byakuya kill Sode No Shirayuki without any hesitation again...

But, indeed, this filler arc can't change make any sense of the line story, but the question, after Sode No Shirayuki is dead, will she get awake and relfe again??? But, if yes, how can???

Well, maybe Byakuya has another reason on his own way that he choose self, but all of what he did until now, seem so crazy, from attack Kurosaki, let free Haineko and Tobiume, kill Sode No Shirayuki, then now, attack Renji Abarai...

Well, I think, he now, what should he do, and he is the type that didn't want anyone interfere him anyway....

Maybe, I think, he just know, how to relife again Sode No Shirayuki, he just act that because he want to make sure Muramasa and the other Zanpakotou that Byakuya is on their side...

Well, well, now, just all of your turn, Byakuya's fans...

How about you??? Is there any idea???

Just give your opinion soon and discuss here...

^^

BeniHime_469
10-15-2009, 01:13 PM
i have 3 possible conclusions as to how Sode no Shirayuki can come back to life...

the first being that she was pretty much already beaten by Rukia first...if Murmasa hadnt interfeared she would have been the first Zan to come back...as such right before byakuya destroyed her physical form she went back into Rukia and she just isnt aware of it...

the second being that if a Zan is born with a shinigami as the physical embodiment of their soul...then each person should be able to recreate their Zan simply based on the depth of their soul.... ive been thinking about it for a while and it would make sense that know what your Zans name is and what it looks like and what it does, if you remember how the two first met why cant you simply rebuild your Zan based on your own power...it seems to me that it is plausible even when kenpachi chips his sword all the time without knowing its name it still heals itself...and Renji breaks his almost every fight and it keeps coming back...idk...sounds like it should work...

and then the third way it could come back is thru someone, Urahara, Mayuri, or Orihime fixing it...Orihime could simply reject the brokenness, maybe Byakuya figured that and was like it wont really matter in the long run, and im pretty sure that our most favorite sexy shopkeeper isnt in the real world not doing nothing, im pretty sure he has a plan for the accidently destroyed...and Mayuri was supposed to be looking for ways to fix it anyways...

anyways it was just a thought i had about the recreation of Sode no Shirayuki

:byakuya: just saying

ps-there is always the possibility that SnS was in on the plot that byakuya has, and perhaps, he didnt really kill her at all...

Ulquiorra_Schiffer
10-15-2009, 01:37 PM
Wowww....

Benihime, your opinion is so cool and pretty smart idea...

Well, well, among of that three way, I think all of way is can be possibility...

And, for your end posting, your ps, I think yes...

It can be shown when Senbonzakura say impossible and can't believe that Byakuya with simply way kill Sode No Shirayuki without any hesitation...

Yeah, maybe Senbonzakura and Byakuya is work together, or just Byakuya did it his own, and didn't kill her after all, but seem the zanpakotou is torn in to two pierces....

Well, well, all of Byakuya's secret, I think Byakuya is still hiding hs true pride, his true goal, his true indentity, and his true own desire....

Well, well, by the way, we all faith on him, just only him can save SS and all zanpakotou, and make all of happen is are clear, and until Sode No Shirayuki had alive again...

^^

emfuser
10-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Maybe they'll bring Orihime to SS and return her back to life? :confused:

Ulquiorra_Schiffer
10-15-2009, 02:46 PM
Well, I think that can be a possbility too...

But, maybe, in this filler, Orihime is not involved here, so if that will be happen, Orihime can't could be count on this filler indeed...

So, well, another idea again???

^^

Silver Blade
10-15-2009, 03:37 PM
She will get back alive, why? Well, he is the 2nd main character's Zanpaktou Spirit, if she died now, what will Rukia use to fight other then normal Zanjutsu, Hakuda and Kido? And to how she will get back alive. From my point of view, I think Sode No Shirayuki will be recreate by Rukia herself, she might cried by keep on saying something like "Sode No Shirayuki, you are my friend, the most beautiful Zanpaktou in whole Soul Society, but why must you leave?", and while she is crying, a Zanpaktou Spirit will then suddenly attack her and while she is in danger, a voice call out "Rukia....." which is Sode No Shirayuki's voice and suddenly, Rukia's Zanpaktou then transform into its Shikai state. Just my thought though.

Ulquiorra_Schiffer
10-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Hohohoohoho....

Just as I thought from Silver Blade....

Fantastic, Silver...

Your reason is so logic...

And, I'm completely agree with you, Silver...

Well, well, maybe Sode No Shirayuki will live again and she will accompany Rukia again whenever Rukia fight....

Thank's, Silver Blade...

^^

Dreagon
10-15-2009, 04:00 PM
anyone remember Aaroniero? He did something simmiliar to Rukia's zanpakutou, aka cutting it in half. And then he got killed off by that secret 3rd technique that it has, which made it regrow.
It's fine now though (in the actual storyline).

Seeing that in both situations, the sword is pretty much in the same state, I can just assume that it will probably recover with that 3rd technique again or something simmiliar.

Rukia did however say that this one time there is no reiatsu residing in the sword anymore. This might be a problem, though it brings me to the second theory xD.
The first 2 attacks Byakuya displayed EVER on Bleach, aside from cutting ichigo's sword, were to seal off one's spiritual power and shinigami powers or something with some pin point attacks.
Assuming these 2 aren't the only 2 attacks he has in his arsenal, I throw my guess at that Byakuya rather hit a spot simmiliar to those 2 which temporarily blocked Sode no Shirayuki's reiatsu.
Without reiatsu, she was unable to retain the human form and since she was still damaged she broke as a sword.

Blah blah blah, end line: Byakuya probably didn't kill her completely.

Ulquiorra_Schiffer
10-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Yeah, many of theory is come out here...

But, I just can put a conclusion here, that Byakuya didn't kill Sode No Shirayuki at all, but maybe just act or another reason for him attack Sode No Shirayuki and shown us that she like already dead...

^^

grimyyy
10-15-2009, 05:12 PM
in my opinion she will come back only cuz he broke the sword not her spirit

BurntGhost
10-17-2009, 04:41 AM
i think :byakuya: knows about :rukia:'s third dance and knows that she could fix it and she manages to revive her Zanpakuto

huecomundodweller
10-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Yeah I think the way to get sode no shirayuki back is that Rukia has to realize that her zan has been inside her all along. Just like how Renji was able materialize his zanpakuto when he was fight the materialized form of it.

battousai
10-19-2009, 11:51 AM
she can repair shiryuki using the third dance technique. shirafune. if you remember the fight between rukia and aroniero

Hitsu_Hina
10-20-2009, 06:27 AM
Im sure she will come back. After all there is still a trick up her sleeve. :D

Everyone should still remember her thrid dance right? D:

Shirafune. The blade will regenerate when Rukia uses it or somehow Sode no Shirayuki can do it on her own. :confused:

Hitsugaya-shiro-chan
10-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Im sure she will come back. After all there is still a trick up her sleeve. :D

Everyone should still remember her thrid dance right? D:

Shirafune. The blade will regenerate when Rukia uses it or somehow Sode no Shirayuki can do it on her own. :confused:

yeah sode no shirayuki has that third dance of hers so she might revive herself

DisconnecteD
10-21-2009, 07:59 PM
i cannot beleive that byakuya is so cruel, however i beleive sode no shirayuki will get alive somehow.

espo9719
10-22-2009, 01:49 AM
Yea i dont think shes gone for good maybe injured and recovering or maybe just hidden waiting for the right moment to pounce. Also because the sword is broken doesnt mean its gone forever so it lends me to believe shes either hiding her reiatsu or is just slowing healing because byakuya knew she wouldnt die. If you remember kenpachis sword was split in half before and was one whole piece later on.

simplymad
10-23-2009, 12:54 AM
well for me the possibilty that byakuya is working with SnS seems vary attractive.

when a possible explansion that sns used a techniqe like when she fought with ichigo( when she made a clone of her self frome ice or something)

so she made a fake sword form of herself and that's why the was no reiatsu in the broken sword :)

Neliei
10-23-2009, 05:38 AM
I think that Sode no Shirayuki will get alive again because :rukia: is too popular and I don't think that the author will not let Sode no Shirayuki died. I think that :mayuri: will do something to make Sode no Shirayuki get alive again.

pirate_kai
10-23-2009, 08:15 AM
its a filler arc...
there is no way she will be killed...

definitely for sure,she is going to come as good as new...:D

JTjoyTan
10-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Agreed ! Byakuya did not use senka ( dunno how spell ) rite?

mccoley
10-23-2009, 03:34 PM
when the fighting peice of orihimia,s berrate was killed the big guy was able to resurect it.forgive my spelling

Saz Li Na
10-24-2009, 04:01 PM
wow,..nice..that's explain everything ^^ haha..I agree with u there,..Silver Blade ^^

stiffler
10-25-2009, 05:23 AM
imo this thread is pretty much useless because as people say fillers arnt canon and we clearly see rukia using her zanpaktou in the manga

maglor calaelen
10-25-2009, 02:00 PM
well, she just performs 3rd dance, it restores her zanpakouto o.O

DonTheDonborg
10-25-2009, 10:06 PM
All the opinions I read are reasonable.

But...
What about Captain of the 12th squad/division....
.....the one........
........and only.........
.........our..........
........Kurotsuchi Mayuri
Shouldn't he be able to find a way to restore Sode No Shirayuki?
(Not that I reject the other opinions and mainly the soul connection but :mayuri: is a solution as a scientist):byakuya:

peewee
10-26-2009, 02:00 PM
just putting it out there but.........if you can remember back far enough, when Mayuri was fighting with his espada, he said that (right after he broke his zanpakuto) he could repair it so long as he had the hilt

Gods_Might10
10-26-2009, 05:12 PM
Filler arc, therefore it never happened, case closed we can all go home

/Thread

tikipost1389
10-27-2009, 09:12 PM
I think she will. Remember when :mayuri: broke his sword because jizo attacked him? Well, looks like the only thing that was broken on SodeNo Shirayuki was the blade portion. He said as long as the hilt is okay, one can repair their zanpakto (how I'll never know). But I'm sure if :byakuya: goes to :mayuri: and tells him to do it, I'm sure he would.

Arrahnavard
10-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Well she has to seeing as how this is only a filler arc and they can not kill of or change any major things within a filler arc. Rukia not having a Zanpuktao would be a major change. So the simple answer yes.

bladeeedge
10-28-2009, 04:56 AM
I like all of those ideas but I think sodenoshiraiyuki will come because not only this is a side story in the anime it doesn't make any sense for Rukia's zanpaktou to be dead and then they suddnly go back to main story line. I think she will only get it back in this arc is after they kill murasama, considering he's the cause of the rebellion in first place.Maybe they will find a way to release old man yamamoto and some how he'll help Rukia get Sodenoshiraiyuki back, he is the head captain and has oldest living zanpaktou, and most likely knows the most about them.

Calathea
10-29-2009, 11:36 AM
As was stated above Rukia has to get Sode no Shirayuki back because it's just a filler arc, but I'm really interested in how it will happen.
My opinion: They said that the shinigami in question has to fight his/ her zanpakutou into submission. I think Rukia unknowingly did that because she set Sode no Shirayuki free. SnS was so baffeled. And when Rukia fell SnS grabbed for her. So, I think that SnS still wanted to belong to Rukia. And so she went into submission and it is unimportant who killed SnS afterwards. She will get back when Rukia calls her.

Naya23
10-29-2009, 11:46 AM
:3 its just fillers
it won't affect the story.
so sode no shirayuki would somehow come back alive and everyone would return back to their masters

samanth_a
10-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Although it's a filler arc but quite interesting and when thinking of Sode No Shirayuki alive. Maybe Muramasa know the way to revive zanpakutou spirit. Maybe... Kuchiki Byakuya has done some trick on it. Maybe... Sode No Shirayuki might have not death. I think they will revive Sode No Shirayuki at the end after defeated Muramasa before continue the actual arc. No matter how, I'm looking forward to the ending because this filler arc is really unique.

Jinorin
11-02-2009, 06:35 PM
(Sorry but my grammaire of english isn't very good, i'm not english :p)
Byakuya said that he does this for his pride, and earlier when he's fighting with Zommari he said something like that he's pride is Rukia, or something like that. So i think that he hasn't really killed Sode no shirayuki and if he does, she will come back because it's just a filler.

kyagaju
11-04-2009, 06:42 AM
i dont remember there being a time when they said rukia's zanpakutou had been killed its just that byakuya attacked her but there was no showing of an actual death or even if he killed her as long as the shinigami that wields the zanpakutou is still alive the soul slayer within can awaken just like the time ichigo defeated zangetsu with the help of shirosaki he was blasted away and the sword remained which means as long as the shinigami is alive the zanpakutou will always be there

zenangel613
11-12-2009, 02:35 AM
I don't think that Byakuya actually killed Sode no Shirayuki. Even though they keep on saying that you have to defeat your own Zanpakuto in order to get them back, it might not apply to all of them. Of course, then there is also the problem that if someone else kills them, then they're gone forever.

Buy I honestly don't think that Byakuya was that heartless enough to just kill his sister's Zanpakuto like that. I mean he does have to care for her, so something like that wouldn't be on his list. I'm sure he knows that there is some way to bring her back, thus killing Sode no Shirayuki.

greentrees
11-13-2009, 02:14 AM
this is a filler anything that happens in this does not acctually happen in the story since Sode No Shirayuki died in this it she does not die in the story line so it does not matter what happens in the filler

tarel19
11-13-2009, 04:37 AM
"It's a filler so it doesn't count, she'll get it back"
"what happends wont effect the main story"

While some of this is true, some of this is... not. I really didn't want to post this in this thread because based on all the comments, I can just imagine the criticism level.. should it arise..

Most of you are right, this can't effect the main story at the moment. Not because it's a filler, but because this filler takes place after their battle with Aizen in Karakura Town. That's a fact that many don't seem to realize...(& yes, I'm aware this is a filler I'd explain myself if anyones interested, but don't feel like typing it all out at the moment..)

Anyways, I do think she'll get her back some way. Though I can't say why really >< just a natural hunch I guess.

Kuroiana
11-14-2009, 07:38 AM
I'm not sure what Byakuya is thinking. It might be possible that he is spying for the shinigami without telling them, and had to do whatever it takes to gain their trust. Or maybe senbonzakura really DID defeat byakuya and he lied because he is possessed or something. If neither of those are true, then I have no idea what byakuya was thinking when he joined the zanpakuto. Especially because he used to be so obsessed with setting a good example for other shinigami and obeying the laws of soul society. Also, I think that the zanpakuto are only going to be dead until muramasa is defeated. Maybe muramasa still has power over the dead zanpakuto and is forcing them into being sort of incognito, and after he gets defeated, his power will be relinquished and the dead zanpakuto will return.