PDA

View Full Version : How did Sode no Shirayuki came back to live ?

JTjoyTan
01-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Sorry if you say , " You're so stupid ! Didnt you see why blahblahblah " or whatever. But seriously, I dont get the picture how she came back to live and helped Rukia in 253 . Explain !

Joz-sama
01-15-2010, 04:50 AM
If you go back and watch Rukia's fight agianst the #9 Espada, (his name escapes me at the moment,) she was able to reform her broken sword using the (third dance?), and at the same time, kill the Espada. Im going to assume that Sode no Shirayuki is able to do so with her material body.

BeniHime_469
01-15-2010, 04:56 AM
I agree Joz-sama is right that is a valid theory...

of course the other...and more than likely more plausible theory is that Mayuri-sama...fixed Sode no Shirayuki...when he fixed Getsuburi....and Wabisuke...i mean it makes the most sense because they are one of a few zans we know to have been broken buy other people...

but i like to believe she came back of her own accord...

:byakuya: just saying

oji-san
01-15-2010, 04:57 AM
I think it was that Mayuri discovered how to repair all the broken Zanpakutous through further experimentation, after he repaired his own.

Soul Stealer
01-15-2010, 11:42 AM
the only way a zan can be "killed" is if the user dies. we've seen ichigo, renji, byakuya, and rukia have there zans broken and repaired a short time later.

SaMaster14
01-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Right, and supposedly also, in an episode against the Espada, when Mayuri was fighting Seyszle Aporr(sp?) his sword was turned against him and he self-destructed it.. and he said that as long as the hilt is there, the zanpakutou can be fixed.

1000CherryBlossom
01-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Right zanpakutos cannot be killed unless their shinigami are killed. Then the soul breaks apart and the zanpakuto part dies along with the shinigami's soul. But wouldn't Rukia feel Shirayuki reform back to normal? Wouldn't everyone of their zanpakutos they'd feel them come back to life. But you don't see a little cameo do you?

Eggie
01-15-2010, 03:06 PM
I think that...as lon as it's master...I mean it's shinigami is alive...even they break they heel themselves...it is just a matter of time that it can be recovered.

That is was just happened I thing....It was a lie that the zanpakutou dies or disappears if someone else than their shinigami kills it.

Some people knew it...like Byakuya and Mayuri they killed with no hesistation. Especially Mayuri....so ya know.

hetong321
01-16-2010, 06:13 AM
the introduction says that they are born with their shinigami, and they die with their shinigami, maybe that explains that if :rukia: did not die, then sode no shirayuki won't die

Ulquiorra_Schiffer
01-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Yes, indeed... As long as the master is still alive, no matter how many times their zanpakotou has broken, they will be come to materials again..

Like, Senbonzakura's case.. When Kuchiki Byakuya has lost his sword, and his two hands get imprisoned, plus get Kidou of ice, Kuchiki Kouga direct attack on Byakuya's face, but, what happened?? Senbonzakura help his master, with transform into pierce of Sakura blossom..

Senbonzakura say "Master, even you hadn't reach me, I ca still be your own eye", yeah, less more like that... :D

So, it's not impossible if Sode no Shirayuki get re-alive again... Maybe, before Byakuya broke Sode no Shirayuki, he just get think, if she can be re-materialized again, so he react killed him truely in front of Muramasa.. :D

^^

Sode-no-Shirayuki
01-16-2010, 05:01 PM
I think Mayuri was able to fix them, but I don't know how.
But since all the Zanpakuto spirits that appeared at the end of Episode 253 were destroyed in the Soul Society, it's probable that Mayuri ended up fixing them.

inusosa47
01-17-2010, 02:28 PM
I also think that Mayuri fix them I think we will find some more info on this in the next or so ep when Rukia ask her how she got back.

Soul_Reaper
01-17-2010, 03:44 PM
So, it's not impossible if Sode no Shirayuki get re-alive again... Maybe, before Byakuya broke Sode no Shirayuki, he just get think, if she can be re-materialized again, so he react killed him truely in front of Muramasa.. :D

^^

I think there is another plausible explanation as well. We now know that Byakuya's zanpaktou switched to his side at the end of the battle were Byakuya disappeared. They could have done a number of different things to make it look like they killed her when they didn't. Sode no Shirayuki may have been in on their deception as well. We know both Byakuya and Senbonzakura are extremely fast, so its plausible that one of them whisked Sode no Shirayuki away and replaced her with a mock sword. Senbonzakura is the one that retrieved the broken sword, so none of the others touched the sword to confirm that she was dead.

VoLKaNn
01-19-2010, 05:50 PM
mayuri had done or there was a way to do it.and i think byakuya knew it too

Daisho
01-20-2010, 12:03 AM
"How did Sode no Shirayuki came back to live ?"

- Because she's Chuck Norris in disguise.

Sorry....had to do it...

surf_bod
01-20-2010, 06:42 AM
I was so surprised when i see Sode No Shirayuki came out to help Rukia... and i thought she was killed by Byakuya...

enzo
01-22-2010, 08:18 PM
yeah man how did they retrieve Sode no Shirayuki, they gonna ruin bleach rep:mad:

Namida_MeiTora
01-23-2010, 05:43 AM
Interesting points but i think people seem to be forgetting that this take over off zanpakutous has never happened before so the whole as long as the hilt is there sword can be repaired may not be true because muramasa has effected them on a spiritual level not a physical one thats why the swords themselves arent broken but they couldnt call there zanpakutou's

Junipermouse
01-23-2010, 06:51 AM
with the magic of spirit science of course, lol. but seriously...unless Sode explains it herself later, Mayuri fixed her the same way he fixed his. He made it seem like he regularly fixes his own whenever it disobeys, or he simply deprogrammed her like the rest and poof Everything is reversed.

-honestly it was a terrible explanation, and i think the writers just got stuck, and fixed it with a brief contradicting explanation.-_-

SF_Pink
01-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Its been explained that zampk's "heal" themselves after being broken, so long as the owner is still alive. Like when ichigo broke omedas, shikai in the SS arch, renji broke his own zam and tried using the broken parts as "baboon fang breach" (am i right on the name? been a while) on Aizen in SS etc etc.

Just because mayuri (initially) theorised he killed omedas zampaktou, obiously means that it was just a theory and not fact.

a more important question is how does unohana and how did capn' comander get theirs back?

-Amras-
01-25-2010, 12:45 PM
I believe it to be a rather simple explaination. Did you see how all those zanpaktou got destroyed. Yet there they were when the shinigami needed help with "Muramasa." A zanpaktou is made in the soul reaper. And exists with there spirit. So as long as the soul reaper lives, the zanpaktou cannot disappear. Even if shattered into a million peices. In my opinion this is also why other shinigami were able re achieve shikai again. The powers didn't leave them, simply the physical form left them. All the power remained, and the aspects of the soul that made that particular zanpaktou also remained. So they simply began to regain those ability's and form a new zanpaktou. Then again that's just my idea. xP

NORIZO
01-25-2010, 03:26 PM
i figure that twas mayuri (the genius) that fixed her. coz she appeared with the other zanpatous that had been fixed by him.
i really dont think that she came back of her own violition. otherwise she would probably have already been there.
twas mayuri. most definietly:D

huecomundodweller
01-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Well, I was wondering that myself too. I mean it was really vague on how they came back to life other than showing a clip of mayuri in his lab. So maybe it will further be explained. I mean he was able to get omeada's zan back together and they killed him too.

pgaddy
01-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Zanpakutou's broken in battle seperate from their master by another such Rukia's being destroyed by :byakuya:were thought to be destroyed. :mayuri:was working on a way to restore them and apparently suceeded.

-Amras-
02-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Mayuri had nothing to do with the reviving. He simply removed the brainwashing affects that Muramasa had on the other zanpaktou. As I stated before, the only true way to destroy a zanpaktou is to destroy the wielder. Since the zanpaktou is formed from the users soul, they can never die unless that soul dies.

Zero_Heaven
02-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Yes, I am going to copy what other people said... Zanpaktos and Shinigamis are one and they live and die as one meaning if the shinigami dies, so does the Zanpakto so yes, even though the zanpakto was broken, it is okay.. It can still be fixed (consult Mayuri). But if the Shinigami dies, then so does the zanpakto (unless the zanpakto kills their shinigami, refer to the Sword Fiends). The zanpaktos can be fixed thorugh the way of Mayuri, I didn't really understand how he fixed Sode no Shirayuki but it relieved me that she got fixed.

chiraginotz
02-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Sorry if you say , " You're so stupid ! Didnt you see why blahblahblah " or whatever. But seriously, I dont get the picture how she came back to live and helped Rukia in 253 . Explain !

its beacuse Byakuya never destroyed Sode no Shirayuki when Muramasa told him to do it, although he used his kidou to transport her.
this is my idea not that it happened like this :D just speculating

Samurai boy
02-20-2010, 01:23 AM
the exact episode slips my mind but in one episode this is a spoiler it showed mayuri repairing rukia zanpaktou

Amagai Shusuke
02-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Probably the same way she became a full blade in the fight against the ninth espade. through her thrid dance i guess.