PDA

View Full Version : Vizards VS Espadas

KeeSing
03-02-2010, 10:32 PM
How would it have been if the Vizards had faced off against the Espadas, one-on-one?
Which pairing would have been the best?

Jehuty
03-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Lol didn't we already get a preview of this in FKT?

KeeSing
03-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Yeah, kind of, but it would have been nice to see

Plus, if they were in Hueco Mundo, it might have made a difference in their powers and fights

vinay111
03-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Shinji vs stark tactical geniuses and can observe really good in battle
kensei vs grimjow both seem really muscualr and destructive
hachi vs barragan
thats what i came up with for now

LeoArchon
03-03-2010, 12:14 AM
The problem with this is, there are ten Espada, and, counting Ichigo, nine Visored. That means one of the Visored will have to take on two opponents. Here's my matchups, considering this info.

Lisa vs. Harribel (fan service battle :D)
Mashiro vs. Ulquiorra (she seems most likely to survive against him)
Shinji vs. Szayel (Sakanade would royally screw with Szayel's doll-making ability)
Kensei vs. Grimmjow (female fan service battle :D)
Hacchi vs. Zommari and Barragan (Kidou master takes both of these guys, who rely on special abilities)
Love vs. Yammy (freaking huge club vs. freaking huge centaur)
Hiyori vs. Starrk (she'd SO get along well with Lillynette...:p)
Rose vs. Ulquiorra (semi-ranged weapons)
Ichigo vs. Nnoitra (with his current mask, he could win)

Jehuty
03-03-2010, 12:40 AM

This is the only fight that should be shown. :love::love:

10 min word

velvet assassin
03-03-2010, 12:48 AM
The problem with this is, there are ten Espada, and, counting Ichigo, nine Visored. That means one of the Visored will have to take on two opponents. Here's my matchups, considering this info.

Shinji vs. Szayel (Sakanade would royally screw with Szayel's doll-making ability)
Hacchi vs. Zommari and Barragan (Kidou master takes both of these guys, who rely on special abilities)

Did you mean to list Ulquiorra twice or did you forget about poor AA? XP

LeoArchon
03-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Did you mean to list Ulquiorra twice or did you forget about poor AA? XP

*faceplant* Would you believe I DID forget about him?

Mashiro vs. Aaroniero (she won't care about shapeshifting)

Shuhei_69
03-07-2010, 06:29 AM
Shinji vs Nnoitra...(same bitter smile when open a fight,hahhaa)
Kensei vs Ulquiorra
Love vs. Grimmjow
Hacchi vs Yammy
Hiyori vs Starkk
Lisa vs. Harribel

KeeSing
03-08-2010, 01:42 AM
You guys came up with some awesome pairings :eek: !
Who do you think will come out on top?

godprince
03-08-2010, 04:34 AM
I think vizard will win
coz they're from caption and vice-caption

but espada not from Arjucas
lot of them are from gillian

Takoto08
03-08-2010, 04:41 AM
it's hard to call this a fair fight. Tha arrancar always have there shinigami buff while the Vaizards have to pratice to keep there hollow powers and thatis still not a stationary as the Arrancars which is show when
Machiro's mask comes off right before she finished WW

Hat n Clogs
03-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Rose vs Stark (both laid back)
Hacchi vs Barragan, Zommari and possibly Svayel
Lisa vs Halibel
shinji vs Ulquoirra
Love vs Nnoitra (Both have huge weapons)
Kensei vs Grimmjow (Both are brawlers)
Hiyori vs AA
Mashiro vs Yammy (LOL it would be funny to see her kicking his big fat a** around)

Looks like Ichigo has no one to fight, ohwell, he could help Rose I guess since Rose would probably lose by himself anyway

The reason why Hacchi is fighting those 3 is because to defeat those 3 a lot of kido is required, I think he could probably pull it off.

LeoArchon
03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
I think vizard will win
coz they're from caption and vice-caption

but espada not from Arjucas
lot of them are from gillian

...The ONLY Gillian-level Espada was the Novena, Aaroniero Arruruie. It's stated in the manga. That means all the others are at least Adjuchas, with (in my opinion) the top 4 (not including Yammy) being Vasto Lorde.

Greidy
03-08-2010, 06:04 PM
I would enjoy:

Kensei vs. Grimmjow
Shinji vs. Nnoitra
Lisa vs. Halibel

For the rest, I dont really give a damn.

TheHypnoticMind
03-08-2010, 07:09 PM

I do think that everything will turn out something like that yes but in my opinion Shinji should fight with starrk.

Mystery_Man
03-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Hard to tell who should fight who since its 8 vs 10, and its possible Hiyori is weaker then any of the espada save unreleased Yammy which would almost make it 7 vs 10. But the vizards have their own advantage, Shinji Harako. The one senior captain out of all the vizards, and his bankai being strong enough to destroy ANY of the espada almost instantly we could surmise. Its simple logic, Shunsui whos a senior captain beat the #1 espada with shikai and in bankai mode hes 5-10 times stronger. And Shinji is close to Shunsui's level or perhaps on his level when he has his mask on.

But yea one things for sure, Hachigan should fight both Zomari and Baraggan. Because I think the only Vizard with enough reiatsu to simply negate amor would be Shinji but he would have to deal with the more powerful guys like Ape Yammy, R2 Ulquiorra or Starrk.

ZarakIchigo195
03-09-2010, 12:59 AM
You've all forgotten our favorite Vizard.... TOUSEN!
My pairings :D

Tousen - Grimmjow. They need to go at it, but Grimm would get ROFLstomped.
Ichigo - Ulquiorra. Best fight ever.
Hiyori - Aaroniero
Hacchi - Barragan
Lisa - Halibel
Mashiro - Szayel. Yeah, I drew a blank here.
Kensei - Starrk. They are both reticent and awesome. They'd be each other's match fo sho. :D
Love - Yammy
Rose - Zommari. They both seem to dabble in magics.:D
Shinji - Nnoitra: Battle of the epic smileys! :Dvs:D

But to be honest, the only fight that would totally capture my interest would be... Lisa-Halibel. Oh yeah.:D

Mystery_Man
03-09-2010, 03:20 AM
You've all forgotten our favorite Vizard.... TOUSEN!
My pairings :D

Tousen - Grimmjow. They need to go at it, but Grimm would get ROFLstomped.
Ichigo - Ulquiorra. Best fight ever.
Hiyori - Aaroniero
Hacchi - Barragan
Lisa - Halibel
Mashiro - Szayel. Yeah, I drew a blank here.
Kensei - Starrk. They are both reticent and awesome. They'd be each other's match fo sho. :D
Love - Yammy
Rose - Zommari. They both seem to dabble in magics.:D
Shinji - Nnoitra: Battle of the epic smileys! :Dvs:D

But to be honest, the only fight that would totally capture my interest would be... Lisa-Halibel. Oh yeah.:D

I dont think Ichigo and Tousen are included with the Vizards group in this thread, well at least theres no way Tousen is.

IAmHollow_Ichigo
03-10-2010, 05:19 AM
WOW that's hard to chouse but I still stand with Espadas they will deffinetly win LOL

Bleach_Fan_79
03-11-2010, 06:55 AM
This is a hard one, but for now i'll call it a draw.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
03-11-2010, 07:29 AM
It could be a draw but with the nature of Arrancars, the majority being a brute and quite sadistic that they wanna end their own fights with death, some will end up dead like Nnoitra. So this is what I've thought for now:

Shinji vs. Grimmjow-- a rematch wherein Grimm will finally release his resu without anyone interrupting him
Lisa vs. Starrk-- Lisa can see his laidback captain on him
Hiyori vs. Aaroniero- Small vs. big :p
Kensei vs. Zommari- it's wind vs. sonido expert so I'd guess Kensei will have an edge to this fight
Love vs. Yammy- his big club- like shikai can match against Yammy's big hands!
Rose vs. Ulquiorra- Both have lonely eyes, maybe they'll be spending their time staring at each other instead :p
Mashiro vs. Nnoitra- another green- haired girl as a sparmate for Nnoitra!
Hachi vs. Szayel- Hachi can just put a barrier to encase Szayel to keep his mouth shut or Szayel can use gabriel to him so that Hachi will lose some fats, literally...

~I intentionally did not put the others because I can't think of a good idea for them as of this moment.

KeeSing
03-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Does anybody think going to Hueco Mundo would alter the Vizards powers? Like how it helped :chad: awaken more of his powers?

Takoto08
03-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Does anybody think going to Hueco Mundo would alter the Vizards powers? Like how it helped :chad: awaken more of his powers?

I think it could whenichigo went he got the vai 2.0 and I don't think he can do it anymore and it made his mask change

KeeSing
03-13-2010, 11:14 AM
I think it could whenichigo went he got the vai 2.0 and I don't think he can do it anymore and it made his mask change

Well, I don't know about that. Ichigo's a special case. Like how he was able to transform back, while when normally, once you change, it is impossible to go back. But, I'm not completely sure :p

shadowkid92
03-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Like how it helped :chad: awaken more of his powers?

It didn't awake anything. Sado had that power before he even went to HM. He just had to get used to the environment in HM, causing him to perform less before he got used to the environment.

KeeSing
03-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Oops! Sorry about that! It's been awhile, but I probably should've checked back first :D Thanks for setting it right!