Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does Uryu Ishida like Orihime? - Page 2

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > General Bleach Talk

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Taira Tai-Shougun|Magic Eraser|13th GoH

Favorite Character: Uryuu, Urahara, Byakuya, Kira, Ukitake, Kyouraku & Rose! ;)
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Does Uryu Ishida like Orihime?

I;ve felt since the SS Arc that Ishida likes Orihime and probably has had a secret crush on her for some time, to be honest. It's the pairing I most favour in Bleach, albeit with the caveat that Orihime doesn't feel the same way (at least not at the moment). Hime sees him as a good friend and someone she trusts...but I've always seen it as more for Ishida.

Bount arc annoyed me some for that reason XD Because it took the emphasis and put it on a filler character instead.

I don't think Ishida has any romantic feelings for Rukia. Actually, he and Rukia don't have much to do with one another overall, beyond the confines of the 'team' in plot.

In order to settle his Quincy scores and recover his pride, Ishida went to SS and wound up protecting Hime at every juncture. I always think that when he said he didn't know what he was protecting, it was Hime that he wanted to protect. It was for her sake, really, that he began that battle after all.

And when it came to going to HM, he chose to do that even though it meant going against his word to his Father. What he says to Urahara when Urahara turns up to recruit him is telling - "I'll go alone to save her." or words to that effect. Though he's not immediately willing to be part of Team Ichigo, he's still wanting to go after Hime regardless.
 Spoiler: click to show

It might not be such a fun pairing, though, if Hime returned the affection in the same way. Still, I love the SS arc and their banter XD.

Also - random useless trivia:

Orihime's name means 'seamstress'...Uryuu loves to sew things XD
Uryuu's 'ryuu' is dragon and Orihime's 'hime' is Princess. Fairy story in the works there...

Also, both use projectiles. And whatever he says about it, neither of them really like to kill.

Star's Kouhai~Ko's Newb~Zuzu/Mae/Xen's Sensei~Val's Sensei-Deshi~Soko's Deshi~Dave's Painter~Sacchan's Mothy
::The deadline for complaints was yesterday::

Last edited by ryuutohime1982; 05-09-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:18 AM
[匕] Division - Honorary Member

Favorite Character: Shunsui
My Shinigami [?]

I think Ishida really has feelings about Orihime... and even up to the point of being her stalker... before the SS arc, I'm not sure if i correctly remember it, how come Ishida comes out of nowhere, even at night time... if Orihime comes out of the house... if he's seen he has always the same excuse... having the same plastic bag he's holding...

"A person who says that it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it" - CHINESE
"To walk the path of honor, is to live in the light of loyalty" - [匕]
Old 05-09-2009, 12:51 PM
18th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: rukia , ichigo , orihime , soifon,(ikuto,amu,tadashe)in shugo chara
Send a message via MSN to bleach fans 13 Send a message via Yahoo to bleach fans 13
My Shinigami [?]

i think ishida like orihime because oriheme is beautiful woman and she has kindly personality , ishida has serious personality , but if ishida and orihime is falling in love ishida and orihime will a good and romantic couple
Old 05-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Taira Tai-Shougun|Magic Eraser|13th GoH

Favorite Character: Uryuu, Urahara, Byakuya, Kira, Ukitake, Kyouraku & Rose! ;)
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedForHelp View Post
I think Ishida really has feelings about Orihime... and even up to the point of being her stalker... before the SS arc, I'm not sure if i correctly remember it, how come Ishida comes out of nowhere, even at night time... if Orihime comes out of the house... if he's seen he has always the same excuse... having the same plastic bag he's holding...
The plastic bag was a decoy so he could go face Renji and Byakuya. Certainly it had nothing to do with Hime, since she wasn't in the scene or connected to the scene at all. He went out to do his I hate Shinigami thing...and failed badly XD

Star's Kouhai~Ko's Newb~Zuzu/Mae/Xen's Sensei~Val's Sensei-Deshi~Soko's Deshi~Dave's Painter~Sacchan's Mothy
::The deadline for complaints was yesterday::

Old 05-09-2009, 02:53 PM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: uryu
My Shinigami [?]
Talking Re: Does Uryu Ishida like Orihime?

who doesnt like her female curves if you know what i mean
Old 05-10-2009, 03:28 AM
Roaming Metal Freak

Favorite Character: Shirosaki, Shinji, Isshin, Zangetsu
My Shinigami [?]

i dont think so. hes so ignorant about that kind of stuff... but maybe in the future he might blush around her. but that'll be it.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:27 AM
Passing By

Favorite Character: Wut?
My Shinigami [?]

He is very caring and looks after her XD Trying to defend her no matter wha...XD
But I donīt think that he fell in love with her...he just likes her and she is important friend for him.
/Am I the only one who thinks that he should be with Nemu? -_-/
Old 05-10-2009, 08:33 AM
10th division pikachu

Favorite Character: IDK...... sorry
Location: sitting under the cherry blossom tree in sakera garden
Send a message via Yahoo to AznPikachu123
My Shinigami [?]

well its it can be seen from a mile away than uryu likes orihime]
but 2 bad 4 him that oriime likes ichigo
Old 05-10-2009, 09:04 AM
15th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Kensei, Ichigo and Orihime
Send a message via AIM to ymc_23 Send a message via MSN to ymc_23 Send a message via Yahoo to ymc_23 Send a message via Skype™ to ymc_23
My Shinigami [?]
Smile Re: Does Uryu Ishida like Orihime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinvsan View Post
Just a thought, I noticed that Uryu adn Orihime always get partnered up for some reason.

It seems like Uryu likes Orihime like that one time where she was "abducted" by the arrancars, Uryu seem worried.
It's just a thought.
What do you guys think?
??
they are both friends. ishida just want to be thoughtful to a lady, i think.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:45 AM
14th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Kenpachi, Ichigo, Rukia, Uryu, Ichimaru, Yoruichi, Urahara, Neliel
My Shinigami [?]

Yep Uryu has a crush on Inoue-San but sadly for Uryu, Orihime has a crush on Kurosaki-kun. Poor guy, anyways you notice that Uryu has a crush since the Soul Society arc.
Closed Thread