Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chapter 486: The Crimson Cremation

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Old 03-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Zangetsu, Visoreds, Shunsui, Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin, Jūshirō, Yamamoto
My Shinigami [?]
Default Chapter 486: The Crimson Cremation

The 1st Division has lost it's VC, will there be more deaths coming soon?

Discuss what you think will happen in the next chapter.
Old 03-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Wonderweiss, Soi Fon, Nnoitra, Shinji
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Chapter 486

There should be more deaths in the future, most notably should be Yamamoto imo. Him being this overpowering presence kinda dulls the threat of new enemies as long as he's there, and although he has been defeated before, taking him out would really throw things into chaos and make the threat big enough to warrant the Royal Guard (Idk why they didn't come when Aizen took out everyone though, Yama was out of it and if Ichigo didn't train in the Dangai no one would've been there to stop him.)

But whatever. Hopefully next chapter Harribel gets some dialogue, so we can learn what happened in Hueco Mundo, though it appears Nels already telling Ichigo.

The latest chapter also sets up the scene for the Arrancar to join forces with the Shinigami, so all the Grimmjow/Ichigo team-up fans can rejoice as it appears thats actually about to happen. Personally I'd like to see Starrk and Nnoitra again, but they're probably long gone
Old 03-21-2012, 06:08 PM
8th Division Trial Recruit

Favorite Character: Shunsui, Stark, Harribel, Yoruichi, Urahara, Gin, Kensei
My Shinigami [?]

-I want to know what's going on in HM.

-I wonder if Nel's fraccion are dead since they weren't with her. But they could ofcourse just be catching up with Nel.
Wonder if Halibel's fraccion are dead.

-Still wondering what Sasakibe ment about the bankai thing. :/

-I want to know how and why Halibel was captured.

-Now that we know Ivan was an arrancar...how did he get quincy powers?

-Wonder if any other espada are still alive other than Grimmjow. I personally doubt it but it would be cool to see Stark and Nnoitra again. Even if it's just for a while.

-Will the Emperor and Yamamoto have an epic fight to the death?

Those are my main questions for now. Hope I didn't forget anything.
Now that a good guys has finally died(RIP Sasakibe) I hope it means more will die.

Random plot twist: The Emperor guy is actually Aizen's father?!

Last edited by Emperor_Kon; 03-21-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:41 PM
[4th Division] 18th Seat 四

Favorite Character: Ichimaru, Kenpachi, Suí Fēng, Izuru, Retsu, (in no particular order)
My Shinigami [?]

Mangareader annoyed me to no end because it kept getting buggy with my laptop

Anyway. I'm pretty sure this isn't the last we'll see about Sasakibe, since Kubo has yet to reveal what he was about to say about bankais. Well, Ivan made it pretty clear I think, but Kubo always takes our assumptions, thrash and burn them and come up with something unexpected and sometimes twice as exciting as what we were thinking

Kinda upset that he chose Sasakibe to be the first kill though, he was the safest bet after all. I'm actually not a guy who demands good people deads in the mangas I read, but if a character has to die, I prefer it to be a very interesting and already well-built character, not the background guy who 1 out of 30 people notice and just happens to have the "good character" tag on him/her.

Wondering what will be happening to Halibel and if Grimmjow maybe sided with this bearded emperor for a chance to fight Ichigo again...
Old 03-21-2012, 09:09 PM
14th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Kenpachi Zaraki
My Shinigami [?]

I was delighted with all the cards Kubo-san threw down in this chapter:
Sasikabe R.I.P. (and over 100 members of Squad 1).
Nel falling from the sky.
Confirmation Ivan was an arancar.
Harribel a captive and Hueco Mundo in the hands of a new enemy that can enter and exit Soul Society at will.

I've been saying since Aizen's defeat that Soul Society should have taken advantage of the power vacuum in Hueco Mundo to establish a foreard base (to keep any Arancars from seizing control and uniting the hollows again). Had they done this, then this new enemy might have been thwarted or at least detected by now. Yamamoto may have been Captain-Commander for a millenium, but I question his military competence.

After all the times I recall Uuryu telling Ichigo "I'm not your friend, Quincys and Soul Reapers are enemies," in the past, his comments in this chapter make me wonder if he isn't in on the attack to some extent (assuming these are Quincys).

And of course Yamamoto now needs a new Lieutenant. At this point I think there might be good reason to consider Ichigo Kurosaki for the position.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:42 PM
[1st Division] 9th Seat - The Star Arcana

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Kensei, Iba,Omaeda, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalictis View Post
IAnd of course Yamamoto now needs a new Lieutenant. At this point I think there might be good reason to consider Ichigo Kurosaki for the position.
THIS.

Holy crap can you imagine how awesome a panel like that would be?? Yammamoto unleashing his shikai flame attack as Ichigo stands behind him, his face profiled, eye narrowed down with hatred at his enemy????

I want to live for adventure!
Old 03-21-2012, 11:00 PM
(十三) #4 Dragonian Guard of Honor

Favorite Character: Shiba Isshin aka Isshin Kurosaki
My Shinigami [?]

All I can say is WOWZA!!! That was awesome...

Part of me is glad that whats his face died, but I'm also kinda sad because his only other claim to fame was getting ko'ed by Ichigo...

The 2nd thing is that their king wiped that guy out without moving a muscle at all.. at all...AWESOME!!!

thirdly, that guy's only duty was to delay Ichigo...and he got terminated afterward...who behaves that way...

I'm starting to think these guys are Quincy... they hate hollows, it's just like them to use them as fodder for their purposes...

whoever this king is, he's got some serio power... I mean serio...

but I still think he's the SK because he spoke about the balance... I don't think a Quincy would be concerned about the balance...

It would seem right to me, since this is the finale of Bleach (waaaahhhh) that the king reassert himself in how SS is run...and use everything and anything he can adapt.

It's not likely the RG are these guys, but I'm still wondering if Isshin's description of the Vizard exists...if so, I think he (the bad guy king) likely has them on his side as well... because they're gonna use their full reiatsu to assist him.

Lastly, that guy has some serio power... to be able to destroy with a simple thought... I mean this guy was trying to stop Ichigo's reiatsu so he had to have some level of power... even if it was just a distraction...

Did I say that he was uber-powerful already?

This ending is gonna be awesome... hopefully Omaeda will be terminated next...

Tsukishiro's student
Old 03-21-2012, 11:16 PM
灰燼の蒼鬼 Kaijin no Sōki

Favorite Character: Byakuya;Tatsuki;Unagiya;Tsukishima;Kirge;Kenpachi;Ryuuken;Barragan;Halibel;Yoruichi;Chizuru;
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoPR1 View Post
All I can say is WOWZA!!! That was awesome...

Part of me is glad that whats his face died, but I'm also kinda sad because his only other claim to fame was getting ko'ed by Ichigo...

The 2nd thing is that their king wiped that guy out without moving a muscle at all.. at all...AWESOME!!!

thirdly, that guy's only duty was to delay Ichigo...and he got terminated afterward...who behaves that way...

Did I say that he was uber-powerful already?

This ending is gonna be awesome... hopefully Omaeda will be terminated next...
Omaeda poor guy. Like to see what an SS funeral looks like though. I remember when Yumichika called for Ikkaku's funeral preparations when he was fighting Edorad Leones.
A moment of silence for Sasakibe. Let us all remember the 20 or so panels he appeared in throughout Bleach; from being one-shotted by Ichigo and how he couldn't properly complete his final sentence about the VandenReich being 'able to ...... bankai.'
He will be missed... sort of. But I think there will be some joy for those who've been calling for good guy deaths.

Moving on
I want to see exactly how Halibel factors into creation of further Arrancar for the VDR purposes.
Nel will have to stay put in the real world; that would be fun. Great if at some point she returns to her proper self.
But I'm keen about the funeral. Let the death be known to any and all. Perhaps afterwards Soul Society can give Ichigo a working brief of the situation.
3 minutes = 106 deaths!! They definitely need Ichigo's help for that.
A hint at the size of the VandenReich would be awesome. The other intruders who killed those guys in 5 strike me as not being too many.

Turning the snow pink; in the absence of springtime; I create blossoms.

Last edited by goke; 03-21-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:30 AM
turtlegami - proud Claymore fanboy

Favorite Character: Urahara
My Shinigami [?]

*** Tite Kubo's recipe to please fangirls and fanboys ***
  • Create a new "damsel in distress" arc. This time, use a fanboy-favorite like Hallibel as the damsel, instead of Rukia or Inoue.
  • Since there is no strong bond between Ichigo and Hallibel, reveal that fangirl-favorite Grimmjow actually has the hots for Hallibel, and he will team up with Ichigo to save her.
  • Eventually, kill Grimmjow when he selflessly protects Hallibel. While he's dying in her arms, remind the readers that Hallibel's aspect of death was sacrifice, yet it's Grimmjow who made the greatest sacrifice; fans will love that scene.
  • Enjoy the sound of fanboys and fangirls squealing in unison.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:26 AM
[HM-Primera - 9th] Necrotic Fiend

Favorite Character: "Shirosaki", Zaraki, Halibel, Ashido, Aizen
Send a message via MSN to Demon Cobra
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingTurtle View Post
*** Tite Kubo's recipe to please fangirls and fanboys ***
  • Create a new "damsel in distress" arc. This time, use a fanboy-favorite like Hallibel as the damsel, instead of Rukia or Inoue.
  • Since there is no strong bond between Ichigo and Hallibel, reveal that fangirl-favorite Grimmjow actually has the hots for Hallibel, and he will team up with Ichigo to save her.
  • Eventually, kill Grimmjow when he selflessly protects Hallibel. While he's dying in her arms, remind the readers that Hallibel's aspect of death was sacrifice, yet it's Grimmjow who made the greatest sacrifice; fans will love that scene.
  • Enjoy the sound of fanboys and fangirls squealing in unison.

Saddest thing here is that this might actually happen xD