Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bleach Novel: The Death Save the Strawberry - Page 2

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Old 09-20-2012, 10:38 PM
Captain Level

Favorite Character: (In no order) Yoruichi Unohana Byakuya Rangiku Orihime Yachiru Kisuke Kirio Senjumaru. And some more
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Bleach Novel: The Death Save the Strawberry

I hope this one is considered canon because it seems like a good novel to tell what has happened during the 17 months after aizen's defeat. From what I have heard about the Kenpachi novel it sounds lame and like a Kenpachi fanboy wrote it. It would have been better suited as another Bleach movie I think and the thought that it might be canon is just deplorable. If Tite really makes Kenpachi as overpowered as his fans do I will be so mad....
Old 09-20-2012, 10:52 PM
The Hermit

Favorite Character: Zaraki Kenpachi
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachFreAk93 View Post
I hope this one is considered canon because it seems like a good novel to tell what has happened during the 17 months after aizen's defeat. From what I have heard about the Kenpachi novel it sounds lame and like a Kenpachi fanboy wrote it. It would have been better suited as another Bleach movie I think and the thought that it might be canon is just deplorable. If Tite really makes Kenpachi as overpowered as his fans do I will be so mad....
The same is about this one and any other fanfiction. If you accept this into canon, then all the others with Tite's approval must be accepted. If you reject, then you should reject all. However, with all the people disagreeing with the previous one, unless people want to be hypocrites, then this one will be blown off as well.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:16 AM
Go-Go-Gadget Plotkai

Favorite Character: Shūhei Hisagi
Send a message via MSN to AJ1164 Send a message via Skype™ to AJ1164
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
The same is about this one and any other fanfiction. If you accept this into canon, then all the others with Tite's approval must be accepted. If you reject, then you should reject all. However, with all the people disagreeing with the previous one, unless people want to be hypocrites, then this one will be blown off as well.
I think I just need to get my hands on these things...anybody know a good place to find them? lol
Old 09-21-2012, 02:36 AM
Captain Level

Favorite Character: (In no order) Yoruichi Unohana Byakuya Rangiku Orihime Yachiru Kisuke Kirio Senjumaru. And some more
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenX View Post

Anything that is not confirmed to be canon I reject. So if this one is never confirmed to be canon I will regard to it as I do the rest that aren't canon, garbage in terms of any facts. So I will not be one off these hypocrites that you speak of
Old 09-21-2012, 10:55 AM
灰燼の蒼鬼 Kaijin no Sōki

Favorite Character: Byakuya;Tatsuki;Unagiya;Tsukishima;Kirge;Kenpachi;Ryuuken;Barragan;Halibel;Yoruichi;Chizuru;
My Shinigami [?]

I want them all, hope we get translations soon.

I haven't even read the Spirits yet.

More please.

EDIT: I find nothing controversial about the realisations or discoveries of Spirits. It's something that was shoved in our faces through out the entire series

Turning the snow pink; in the absence of springtime; I create blossoms.

Last edited by goke; 09-21-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:20 AM
The Hermit

Favorite Character: Zaraki Kenpachi
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachFreAk93 View Post
Anything that is not confirmed to be canon I reject. So if this one is never confirmed to be canon I will regard to it as I do the rest that aren't canon, garbage in terms of any facts. So I will not be one off these hypocrites that you speak of
It's confirmed not canon if you are talking about did Kubo write any. Tite supposedly gave the writer the name and that was it. Kubo approved the story as he done the others, and that was that.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:56 PM
[1st Division] Temperate 3rd Seat | Temperance

Favorite Character: Shunsui, Gin, Kisuke, Starrk, Kaien, Hisagi, Komamura
My Shinigami [?]

Going by the summaries and pictures, it looks promising, I liked the TBTP mini-arc and this seems to be more or less a similar kind of thing, so, yeah, looking forward to seeing how it turns out *nods* (Bit sad that we're finding stuff like this in a Gaiden, but *shrugs* oh well)
Old 09-21-2012, 09:20 PM
[ 三 ] 5th Seat of the 3rd Division

Favorite Character: Gin
My Shinigami [?]

Seems interesting, thinking I might buy it if it gets translated.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:09 PM
[7th Division 3rd Seat] Seraph of Jupiter Regina tempestatum

Favorite Character: ♥Urahara Zangetsu Aizen Ukitake♥ Byakuya Yoruichi Isshin Ryuuken Nel2 Starrk Tatsuki
Send a message via Skype™ to Silverdrake
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greidy View Post
Seems interesting, thinking I might buy it if it gets translated.
The problem will be -- as always -- getting a translation that's worth a sh*t and holds the flavor and relationships shown in the original. I'd want to read it just for:
------------------------------------------------
Urahara, Yoruichi, and Tessai's ban has been lifted along with the Vizards. They're now accepted back into their homeland. Most of the characters rejoiced except Hiyori who is always hot-tempered.

Yamamoto has the word/power within the new C46 because in between finding new members to replace the dead and old corrupted ones, Yamamoto held the authority over the whole of Soul Society for a while since it took some time to find the suitable members. He was the one that gave the word to lift the Exiled including the Vizards' bans. He said it was Aizen's doings that made them guilty.

Urahara felt emotional, seriously emotional when Yamamoto recognised him when he came bringing the Spirit Sword He also said something along the lines of finally being able to breath after forgetting it for so long he has been drowned within the word 'exiled'.
------------------------------------------------
That part has to be at least semi-canon since we already know that Urahara is obviously no longer PNG in SS, given that bit with the sword. Plus the absolute joy of seeing Yama-jii tell C46 to STFU and, for once, obey the dictates of honor and justice. (Why he would ever reconstitute that body at all, much less with the same level of Lilliputian slime-smears as the original, I will never know!)

I strike from the chaos your opposition created
Old 09-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Wonderweiss, Soi Fon, Nnoitra, Shinji
My Shinigami [?]

Novel Updates

Spoiler: click to show

Spoiler: click to show

Komamura being a true bro like always

Greidy should recognize that^

There's also mention of a scene where Matsumoto visits Gin's grave.