Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bleach 532: Everything But The Rain: Op 5 - The White Noise - Page 2

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Old 03-27-2013, 05:15 PM
[1st Division] Honorary Ex-3rd | BloOdy Knucklehead

Favorite Character: Shinji, Nimaiya, Zaraki
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Bleach 532

Great chapter, im hoping next week we get to see Masaki and Ryuuken fight. I've always wanted to see Ryukken get down, so this will be pretty interesting.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Quincy Substitute Arrancar

Favorite Character: Coyote Starrk + Lilynette Gingerbuck, Shunsui Jirou Shouzousa Kyōraku & Urahara Kisuke
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonius punk View Post
so it seems to me that this black hollow( weve never heard of a black hollow before.) is kaien shiba. it makes it all wrapped up nicely as to why the resemblance between ichigos h2 form and why rukia and others could see similarities between the two.
aizen really does make the universe go round. hes behind pretty much every event within the last 130 yrs( his plans were in motion even before the tbtp arc) and is personally familiar with every player(from soul king to vr) nice job aizen.
Actually, Aaroniero Arruruerie is one who assimilated .
So no, that hollow has nothing to do with him.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:36 PM
[7th Division 3rd Seat] Seraph of Jupiter Regina tempestatum

Favorite Character: ♥Urahara Zangetsu Aizen Ukitake♥ Byakuya Yoruichi Isshin Ryuuken Nel2 Starrk Tatsuki
Send a message via Skype™ to Silverdrake
My Shinigami [?]

Interesting points:
Proto-H2's hollow hole is filled with the gunk from that tank in Aizen's lab. That could be the source of the "target hollowfication" ability. Possibly something on the order of the ability shown by the Hollow who possessed Kaien?
It is pure black (with a white face?) Ulquiorra said that all the others of his kind were pure black, while he was pure white. It's been fairly well confirmed that he was a Vasto Lorde.

Reishi armor -- it has to be prepared. I really wonder what this is going to be, whether it's blut or something else.

Quincy go out after the Shinigami are dead, sending out the mixed bloods to deal with troublesome Hollows while the pure bloods stay holed up. How many pure bloods are left? Mrs. Ishida seems quite concerned with having Ryuuken and Masaki marry to carry on a pure bloodline, so I'd guess not many. How many mixed bloods are left, that at story start, only Uryuu and Ryuuken remain of all Quincy? Was Katagiri Uryuu's mother? Is that why Ryuuken says Uryuu has no talent, even though Kurotsuchi said he's a genius compared to the 2600+ Quincy he'd experimented on? (Likely Kurotsuchi is the cause of the scarcity of Quincy, these days.)

Masaki has run off to the conflict, with Ryuuken and Katagiri following behind after making preparations. Why do they need to make preparations while Masaki can just head out without them? She said she's making baby steps in her training. Is that a lie she told Mrs. Ishida to stave off a forced marriage? How capable is she at this point? Who is she going to have to fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUXARC View Post
Actually, I believe the Everything But The Rain chapters take place either shortly before or following the Turn Back The Pendulum saga. Wasn't the 10th division Captain's absence noted sometime during TBTP?
With Hitsugaya as 10th's 3rd seat, we have a firm timeframe. He went to the Academy after Hinamori, who was a classmate of Renji, who hadn't spoken to Rukia since her adoption into the Kuchiki clan 40 years before story start. So there is no possible connection to 10th during TBTP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoPR1 View Post
We also found out that the original Quincy don't consider themselves Humans because there are two types...the mulatto ones and the whole ones... And Ichigo's mom, is a whole one... non-human.
There is no reason to assume they consider themselves "non-human." Royalty and aristocracy always consider themselves separate from the common people, valuing the purity of their supposedly superior bloodlines and looking down on those whose ancestors sullied that purity by mixing with commoners.

I strike from the chaos your opposition created

Last edited by Silverdrake; 03-27-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:58 PM
[6th Division] Recruit.

Favorite Character: Ikkaku, Shuhei, Byakuya, Kenpachi Zaraki, Yorouichi, Shinji, Tousen, Nnoitra, Starrk
Location: In Yorouichi's Bed ooh look Rongiku just walked in!
Send a message via Yahoo to ShuheiHisagi6969
My Shinigami [?]

It's crazy how a clean shot to the back of a comparable opponent can easily render them rather useless ...perhaps one may even be under the impression that the victim who was so easily dispatched ...isn't even considered comparable to the one who so easily dispatched them.

Lol another clean up kill for Aizen ...it's a good thing Isshin has already proven he's more than a match in a fair fight. I wonder how similar in power this Vasto Lord's power is compared to Ichigo's Vasto Lord ...if its similar then I am very impressed that Isshin could easily hold his own simply in Base.

Last edited by ShuheiHisagi6969; 03-28-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:02 AM
5th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Shunsui, Rangiku, Isshin, Kisuke, Yoruichi, Ururu, Yachiru
My Shinigami [?]

Geez, somebody make a Gantt chart of the SS timelines! Hitsugaya was a childhood friend of Momo, no matter whether he went to Academy at the same time as her or slightly later. The Visoreds were exiled approx 100 years ago. Was this also the same time Kaien Shiba was killed? So then Isshin WAS a captain at that time, right? Or at least, was a Shinigami of high rank. So surely Rukia would have known him or been familiar with him. She knew Urahara, right?

Maybe this should be a new thread?
Old 03-28-2013, 05:01 AM

Favorite Character: ♥Urahara Zangetsu Aizen Ukitake♥ Byakuya Yoruichi Isshin Ryuuken Nel2 Starrk Tatsuki
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleny View Post
Geez, somebody make a Gantt chart of the SS timelines! Hitsugaya was a childhood friend of Momo, no matter whether he went to Academy at the same time as her or slightly later. The Visoreds were exiled approx 100 years ago. Was this also the same time Kaien Shiba was killed? So then Isshin WAS a captain at that time, right? Or at least, was a Shinigami of high rank. So surely Rukia would have known him or been familiar with him. She knew Urahara, right?
Kaien was Rukia's VC in 13th, which she joined about 40 years before story start. They did many missions together and Kaien helped her learn shikai, then he was possessed and killed. There is no further timeline for these events.

Hitsugaya is 10th's 3rd seat, so this is within the same timespan as events above, less than 40 years before story start.

We have no facts on whether Kaien is already dead or not, whether he or Isshin inherited head-of-family from the other, or if Rukia knew Isshin except by name as a division Captain.

Urahara is apparently known as a RW source for Shinigami supplies. How much else anyone assigned to KKT might know about him is highly questionable, as Rukia never treated him as anything except a fairly-knowledgeable-but-lowlife black marketeer. Given that 13th has jurisdiction over KKT, him being a source could be passed down from one assigned Shinigami to the next without them ever knowing the rest of the story. Rukia certainly didn't expect him to turn her into a rag doll with a simple gesture to keep her from getting involved with Ichigo's fight against the Menos.

Last edited by Silverdrake; 03-28-2013 at 05:03 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:19 AM
[三] 11 SeAt [三] Darkness eater

Favorite Character: Zaraki.Uruhara.Ichigo.Bakuaya and Gin
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuheiHisagi6969 View Post
It's crazy how a clean shot to the back of a comparable opponent can easily render them rather useless ...perhaps one may even be under the impression that the victim who was so easily dispatched ...isn't even considered comparable to the one who so easily dispatched them.

Lol another clean up kill for Aizen ...it's a good thing Isshin has already proven he's more than a match in a fair fight. I wonder how similar in power this Vasto Lord's power is compared to Ichigo's Vasto Lord ...if its similar then I am very impressed that Isshin could easily hold his own simply in Base.
I think that Ichigo's Vastro Lorde form is of much higer power then this one I mean he did push Isshin to where he had to release his Zan but I think the one that Ichigo became will mybe push captain's (not all of them) to bankai i mean his ceros were doing enormous damage and he was raping Ulq...this other black hollow is strong and we saw a cero but it wasn't that destructive that is my thoughts but what do you think friend
Old 03-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

So, long-time lurker, first posting here. Just thought I would throw something out there that may or may not have relevance.

Has anybody thought about when Isshin would use the Final Getsuga-Tenshou? I know it never explicitly said that he used it in the manga but I think it can be guessed upon based on this:

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-54486-1...apter-409.html

and this:

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-642-8/b...apter-188.html

But if he did use it, it would seem like this would be around this time-frame correct? Maybe not with this fight, because he still has his powers when Masaki is talking to him while laying on the ground. Still, it is possible that he is in the first stages of losing his power like Ichigo was shortly after using "Mugetsu".

Like I said though, I usually just like to read what everyone has to say. But I didn't see this being discussed anywhere so I thought I would throw it out there. And I felt that this thread was appropriate because if he was to use it in this battle it would probably be in 532 or 533 before the arrival of Masaki and Ryuuken.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:15 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Welcome to BA, Jag. One thing about Isshin and FGT -- we don't know that he ever actually learned it. All we know is that Engetsu didn't want to teach it to him. There are several ways that Isshin might have lost (or abandoned, as some translations put it) his powers. Using FGT is only one possibility.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:05 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Kisuke Uruhara
My Shinigami [?]

It was a very entertaining chapter, much like most of the chapters in the final arc so far. The things that I am looking forward to next chapter is Uruhara possibly showing up and i'm also quite interested in seeing Ryuuken's reishi armor.

I also want to see when Isshin use his FGT form in this flashback as it has been hinted at all the way back in the Decide chapters.