Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Comments on d Bleach Tagalog Dubbed version...

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Anime

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]
Default Comments on d Bleach Tagalog Dubbed version...

hey, who got d chance 2 watch d Tagalog dubbed version of Bleach on GMA7? any comments? as for me, i feel kinda sad about d dubbing... or maybe, d choice of voice actors.... i dunno... i gez, they should hav chosen at least, veteran voice actors instead... coz, it's like, while watching d dubbed version, i dont feel d excitement.. i min, like for exmple, Ichigo and Rukia's funny scenes/interactions... it seems kinda dull.... no chemistry... it's supposed to b funny, but they talk or shout with not much feelings... but if uv watched d original, u know that there's chemistry between them... i guess, for some people, they would also notice a lot while watching...

anyway, no offense to those people who liked d dubbed version or d voice actors... this is just my opinion.. peace! ill just hope that they would get better soon... esp. in d cool action scenes or d drama parts...
Old 04-23-2007, 02:47 PM
しんき

Favorite Character: Naoto Fuyumine, Kyouko Karasuma
Location: Neither North, South, East, West.. Not even South-East/South-West, North-East/North-West...
Send a message via MSN to Archeo Send a message via Yahoo to Archeo
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Comments on d Bleach Tagalog Dubbed version...

yeap, I find it kinda meh nothing seems to go through me when they are doing in there!

I mean, they're just like reading it without feeling...
and hey no offence to those who love the Tagalog Dubs and I'm also a Filipino! heh!
Old 04-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

lol.. don't you think that japanese version is better lol.. no offence
well i mean by is even thy talk in english don't you feel it's like a bit retarded?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Kuchiki Byakuya
My Shinigami [?]

i was so excited when i found out that there was gonna Bleach on GMA...imagine my shock when i heard them talk!!!! i've watched the Japanese version of Bleach and it's so much better...in the Tagalog version, the characters were saying the wrong things...it was like they made up thier own dialogue...and the funny scenes didnt even make me laugh anymore....i dont think GMA did justice to Bleach.....
Old 04-24-2007, 12:47 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

hmm.. why dont they try to just show animes with subtitles in it instead of dubbing it? hehehe... dat wud b fun. people wud learn English much faster and Japanese as well... and young ones wud learn to read fast! hehe...

kidding aside, i was really expecting that GMA7 wud choose veteran voice actors bcoz Bleach is one of d most awaited animes to come in our country, but to my surprise, they decided to put Starstruck winners to do d dubbing. and wen i heard d outcome..... no offence.. but, i min..."wat d heck!!?"

there are even tyms b4 wen i wud tell ol of my friends to watch bleach coz its a kickass anime wid gr8 storyline, but wen d dubbed version came out and they got d chance to watch it, they then came to me and told me it sucks! man, imagine dat....

one thing i realized is dat evn though d show is really great, if d dubbing is not right, it wud fail... it greatly affects d mood of the show..

anyway, its still much in d beginning, so let's just hope dat it wud get better soon..

putting aside those matters, i was wondering, aside from Ichigo's Bankai and his 11 second controlled Hollow, is he gonna hav other new powers? this question came into my mind wen Grimmjow asked Ichigo about his powers on episode 121.. any ideas?
Old 04-24-2007, 01:39 AM
[12th Division] 4th Seat

Favorite Character: Toushiro Hitsugaya
Send a message via AIM to Jhay-R Send a message via MSN to Jhay-R Send a message via Yahoo to Jhay-R
My Shinigami [?]

that is why many anime here in japan, tend to flop in the western side... because of language barrier, different culture and etc... like in jokes japanese pranks maybe hilarious here, but when watched by americans for example they might just say "well...that looked dumb" LOL

So, its pretty much falling, to planning and fine tuning of every intricate detail of importing certain titles from here to other countries

"Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you."
Old 04-24-2007, 02:42 AM
(6th Division) 6th Seat

Favorite Character: matsumoto, zaraki
My Shinigami [?]

agreed! that's why i hate dubbed versions, they are actually murdering the series, the few problems i encounter with dub versions: the voice does'nt fit the character, the delivery is very lame and by gods they are actually making their own scripts (but maybe this due to censorship)

veteran voice actors or not watching the series with different voice actors other than the original makes the series looks weird and uninteresting
Old 04-24-2007, 04:19 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

I think it would be great if the dubbing will be done by those persons who
likes Anime.. No offense!.. I do not see the right emotions on the voice.

As of this moment, I am back to subtitles, it sounds much better on Japanese version even if I have to read at the same time… LOL

For the record, I am happy that the series is now available in the Philippines for everybody's viewing and I hope that the dubbing will improve to attract more viewers.. Hurraaa!
Old 04-24-2007, 04:31 AM
しんき

Favorite Character: Naoto Fuyumine, Kyouko Karasuma
Location: Neither North, South, East, West.. Not even South-East/South-West, North-East/North-West...
Send a message via MSN to Archeo Send a message via Yahoo to Archeo
My Shinigami [?]

yeap, my first impression on the dubbing was "what were they thinking?" it's like we fans could take the line and be more emotional!

come on GMA your my favorite channel here atleast give us something to have more fun than this, I would like to see the dubbings improved because I'm more worried about the pronounciasion of some words like:
Soukyukou
Shikai
Bankai
and all those Jap terms in there including the names!
Old 04-24-2007, 04:35 AM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Kenpachi Zaraki and Shuuhei Hisagi
Send a message via Yahoo to klux
My Shinigami [?]

yah, i agree with you.....i'm better of with the subtitles...and its good that it could be a hit on our country. however i doubt that the show will last long... the episode is not even finished.

Last edited by Anchorageb2; 04-25-2007 at 09:37 AM. Reason: this is an english forum you need a clear translation to post in another language
Closed Thread