Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is Ichigo's Shikai?

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Anime

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 04:16 PM
[11th Division] 13th seat

Favorite Character: Gin Ichimaru and Hollow Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]
Default What is Ichigo's Shikai?

Well I'm still a bit mystified after when Ichigo learnt his zanpaktou's name and its form changed, i thought that form was Zangetsu's real form, then there was shikai and bankai on top, so to clear things up, what is Ichigo's Shikai?
----------
OK Sorry about this... seems my search didnt find a similar thread.... close whenever you like

Last edited by Ichiharu; 05-09-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:31 PM
{2nd Division} 14th Seat |The Enigmatic One|

Favorite Character: Roy Mustang, Maes Hughes, Soifon, Yoruichi, Hitsugaya, Mayuri, Gin, Nel, Urahara
Location: I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. -_-
Send a message via MSN to FlameMetal Send a message via Yahoo to FlameMetal Send a message via Skype™ to FlameMetal
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: What is Ichigo's Shikai?

Ichigos shikai is what he carries around all the time he can't sheath it cause is to powerful. So it is stuck in that form unless he goes bankai. He lost the ability to seal his zanpaktou's power when he learned zangetsu's name.
[Sleepless Rebby #5][Man of Business][Huggles Prince][Snow's Best Buddeh][Sarah and Katie's Nii-san]

[Brother to the Sakura Shuzoku Sisters][Tylandras][Daddy's Babygirl Cattykins][Momo's Guava]
Old 05-09-2008, 06:37 PM
-The Dragon's Fist-

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Ikakku, Nel, Grimmjow
Send a message via MSN to Warder Send a message via Yahoo to Warder Send a message via Skype™ to Warder
My Shinigami [?]

He's always in Shikai, he has a "constant release" type Zanpaktou like
Old 05-09-2008, 06:42 PM
17th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: hirako shinji, abarai renji
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warder View Post
He's always in Shikai, he has a "constant release" type Zanpaktou like
i agree he has a released type soulslayer, but kenpachi does'nt have one. his is a normal one.
when he fought with ikkaku in the flashback he had it. which means it's just a normal sword that he had befpre being a deathgod
Old 05-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Mr. Baka Brain O.o

Favorite Character: Ichigo , Hitsugaya, Ikkaku
Send a message via MSN to pokey1
My Shinigami [?]

Is in full shikai all the time just like Ichigo due to their sprit pressure.
Their Zanpakuto's are forced into their second state. Trust me its fact. Now what i thin kthe guy wants to know is what is his shikai? Well ichigo's shikai is a huge blade with no hilt which kinda tells me that it is ment for thrashing and destructive power. it is not ment for defensive combat. Which is why ichigo gets beat up in shikai alot. But when he switches to bankai his sword shrinks and evolves a hilt while he gains speed which is kind of a defenseive bankai. so i would say his shikai is mainly there for cutting power. Personally i think that when ichigo uses his resolve in shikai his cutting power is stronger than in bankai. which is why he could cut zaraki but not Aizen

{pokey-Sensei}{5th Division School of Martial Arts}{Chef of Huggles Kingdom!}{Guardian of the West End}{Mage Guild GrandArchanist}
Old 05-09-2008, 09:56 PM
20th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Well, there also could be a possibility that it was also influenced that way by destroying Zangetsu's original form.
As you can remember, it was totally destroyed by Urahara.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:07 PM
[13th Division] Recruit

Favorite Character: Hitsugaya Mr. hat and clogs Ukitake Shunsui Ichigo Renji Byakuya Zaraki Yachiru and yoruichi
Location: At the North Pole with Polar Bears! YEAH POLAR BEARS!
My Shinigami [?]

he's always in shikai like and urahara destroyed it
Old 05-09-2008, 10:24 PM
15th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Ulqiorra
My Shinigami [?]

ichigos zanpaktou is like zaraki's but not because can never release his which is why his division is not allowed to use bankai because they are supposed to fight with just pure strenght, where as ichigos is just always released but he can never seal it into just a sword, i think is has alot to do with his reiatsu
Old 05-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Manga-ka / / Honorary 3rd

Favorite Character: Stark, Urahara, Shunsui
My Shinigami [?]

ichigo's shikai is the big black cleaver that he always carries with him, on his back covered in cloth. his technque is the same throughout his shikai and bankai (gatsuga tenshou) he can't control his reiatsu and therefore cannot seal his zanpakto into a regular katana.

[Recent Colourations:Ulquiorra's Title Page]Please check out my colourations at[Arguido's Anthology]
Old 05-10-2008, 01:38 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Kurotsuchi Mayuri
My Shinigami [?]

Zangetsu was broken and couldn't find other piece. So Ichigo had to keep his Zanpaktou in shikai or bankai. if he didn't have his shikai he'd just have the hilt.
Closed Thread