Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chapter 543: The Letters - Page 15

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Old 06-27-2013, 01:18 PM
20th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Chapter 543: The Letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleph_One View Post
Maybe by "successor", Juha actually means "host"? Just an idea.
Evil Uryuu, it would certainly provide a good excuse for him to be the bad guy.

As long as its not a rebirth thing like Szayelaporro with Nemu Kurotsuch, though it could be amusing to hear Mayuri resuscitate Uryuu.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:32 PM
13th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Zaraki, Renji, Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Shinji & Ikkaku
My Shinigami [?]

Juha Bach says Uryuu is the lone quincy survivor of this world. So what world is he talking about? Are quincies human? Are they from a different world or are they all already dead or what? Obviously Bach doesn't know about Ryuuken then. Also what the heck are the alphabets stand for those sternritters? It seems like in order "B" is closest to "A" which means Haschwald is the 2nd strongest in there and Z must be the weakest? So Ichigo defeated "J" which is more like midrange? "B" was able to break his bankai Zanpakuto, so "A" is probably leagues beyond that and Bach is giving Ishida the power of "A" in the glass like thing he's going to drink. Ishida, the next Juha Bach
Old 06-27-2013, 01:38 PM
[12th Div] 6th Seat - The Mastermind | [Quincy] Soldat

Favorite Character: Ryuuken, Uryuu, Tessai, Mayuri, Kabuto, Aragorn II, Stein, Levi, Teach, Kaiba, Shikamaru
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingBoar View Post
Evil Uryuu, it would certainly provide a good excuse for him to be the bad guy.

As long as its not a rebirth thing like Szayelaporro with Nemu Kurotsuch, though it could be amusing to hear Mayuri resuscitate Uryuu.
Well it's not that I want Uryuu to be evil, in fact I don't. I was just thinking it certainly sounds like the kind of thing that involves a "Schrift" and requiring some kind of ritual, ending in ascension. Maybe that's what "A" stands for, "Ascended"? I don't think it's an entity though, but some kind of power or position.
----------
Kind of like how the Soul King is integral to the existence of Soul Society. I'm not saying it's anything so important as that though (but wouldn't it be cool if it was? Like if Juha was the counterpart of the Soul King in the real world, and to become unsealed he needs a live Quincy? I highly doubt this'll turn out to be the case though).

Last edited by Aleph_One; 06-27-2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Taira Tai-Shougun|Magic Eraser|13th GoH

Favorite Character: Uryuu, Urahara, Byakuya, Kira, Ukitake, Kyouraku & Rose! ;)
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchum View Post
Ryuu, I'm with you. Though I don't know if Hasch is in on it.
Uryu is a plant. He's wearing a bug, so to speak.
http://www.mangapanda.com/94-757-11/...apter-303.html
You won't get better recon than this.
A plant wearing a bug? You mean, something like this...?

Spoiler: click to show

No, but seriously, we haven't been told about Mayuri's bug surveillance being removed. I don't actually think Uryuu is working for Mayuri, but it's not something we can totally rule out. I don't think he's consciously working for Mayuri, perhaps I should say...

I think it's more likely he and Ryuuken are up to something relating to Souken's line of action, but I wholly expect there to be a big angsty confrontation with Ichigo fighting someone and Uryuu breaking between them to save the RITTER, and then leaving without any explanation, and Ichigo having spasms...because you know that it's just made for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogyoku
please let Uryu be a real bad guy. Please don't chicken out with some lame "infiltrator" rubbish. .
Of course, Uryuu being an out and out bad guy would mean discarding the 11 years/500 chapters of character development we've had for Uryuu thus far, which, IMO, would be a bigger fail.

@ Will - Satoru will kill me, but maybe it's because the Quincy just aren't that inspiring right atm? I mean, there is a lot of fanart already around for As Nodt and Haschwald, but As Nodt did nothing in the chapter really and Haschwald is already quite popular, probably because he looks like Ukitake...

The thing is that even though I'm not a Quincy fan, I think this chapter didn't sell them as well as it could have done. Everything relating to Uryuu was interesting, and knowing about the letters, but the characters themselves...BazzB is just Grimmjow over again, as several people have said. Kubo's gonna have to dig deep to make this sea of new faces resonate with the fandom and thus far he hasn't given us enough to do that.

@ Aleph - I think Satoru suggested annihilation...which seems somewhat on topic for the Quincy mindset where the shinigami are concerned. Though Ascended/Ascension is a good call too. Or, given all the symbolism - "Angel". I would share what I thought it stood for...but unfortunately the word isn't allowed on BA and I'd have to moderate myself...

I also don't think Atkasuki's idea that Bach might be aiming at the SK position in some way is that far out either. Given that it was Aizen's target and we've now seen the Royal Realm. We did discuss the idea that he might want to kill the SK, but could he want to become it, to really destroy SS from the inside out??

The final thing that bugs me about this week's chapter, Bach saying to the others, "in the fights to come you will see this man's power", and Uryuu's conflicted expression. I wonder whether we are talking about fight power here, or Uryuu's knowledge of Shinigami/the weakness his involvement will rent in Ichigo's offensive...or something else...

Star's Kouhai~Ko's Newb~Zuzu/Mae/Xen's Sensei~Val's Sensei-Deshi~Soko's Deshi~Dave's Painter~Sacchan's Mothy
::The deadline for complaints was yesterday::

Last edited by ryuutohime1982; 06-27-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Isshin,Yoruichi,Shunsui.Rukia,Young Masaki,Bambietta(so cute ^^)Riruka,Matsumoto,RETSU,Hikifune ^^
My Shinigami [?]

In all honesty, the most interesting part of the chapter for me, wasn't the fact that letters were (sorta) revealed. It was how Juha referred to Uryu. Literally called him the Last living Quincy.
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/543/4
Old 06-27-2013, 03:49 PM
[1st Division] 15th Seat - The Star Arcana

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Kensei, Iba,Omaeda, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstormlance View Post
Hopefully the letter B stands for "The Blade" or something. Sounds wicked cool to me lol.
Haschwald has shown absolutely extraordinary ability to use his Iaido technique, which he's shown when slashing the 13th's 6th Seat and breaking Ichigo's blade. That you dont even see his blade, he unsheathes and sheathes it instantaneously.

I want to live for adventure!
Old 06-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Isshin,Yoruichi,Shunsui.Rukia,Young Masaki,Bambietta(so cute ^^)Riruka,Matsumoto,RETSU,Hikifune ^^
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willster328 View Post
Haschwald has shown absolutely extraordinary ability to use his Iaido technique, which he's shown when slashing the 13th's 6th Seat and breaking Ichigo's blade. That you dont even see his blade, he unsheathes and sheathes it instantaneously.
And he was reaching for it already when Buzz-B was about to attack as well.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:30 PM
20th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleph_One View Post
Well it's not that I want Uryuu to be evil, in fact I don't. I was just thinking it certainly sounds like the kind of thing that involves a "Schrift" and requiring some kind of ritual, ending in ascension. Maybe that's what "A" stands for, "Ascended"? I don't think it's an entity though, but some kind of power or position.
----------
Kind of like how the Soul King is integral to the existence of Soul Society. I'm not saying it's anything so important as that though (but wouldn't it be cool if it was? Like if Juha was the counterpart of the Soul King in the real world, and to become unsealed he needs a live Quincy? I highly doubt this'll turn out to be the case though).
'A' stands for 'ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK' (is what they lack).

Not fretting too much over what the individual letters mean at the moment.

Your theory is fine....its just going to take several years before you know if its right or not.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:34 PM
[1st Division] 15th Seat - The Star Arcana

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Kensei, Iba,Omaeda, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

What if Bach decides to give Uryu Yamamoto's Bankai Medallion??

I want to live for adventure!
Old 06-27-2013, 04:59 PM
[12th Division] 12th Seat

My Shinigami [?]

I believe there will be even more dissent amongst the entirety of the Vandenreich over these latest events caused by Bach. If there is one dissident there are bound to be more. It doesn't strike me as surprising Bach would reveal this at this time. What interests me is what will eventually happen when Bach falls and a successor (king) needs to rise up in his place. Those moments are usually engaging because that is when a lot is due to happen.

Perhaps that is an opportune moment to see which side Uryu really is playing for? You noticed the smile on his face when Bach mentioned it to the other Stern Ritter. You can't really tell what emotions and thoughts are behind it even though that same smile has surfaced before. I want to say he is going to wait for the right moment to do something self-righteous or incredibly gutsy. I think his heart is only half in this newfound quincy regime because that is what he is deep down and he is merely looking for a chance to restore their glory (or something). I think he is also looking for that chance to fight Ichigo again as they did when they first met - typical rivalry stuff.

But with this knowledge of him succeeding Bach. You know the gears are turning up there.

It's hard to say with Chad. His abilities are hollow-based, as well as Fullbring-based. I say he aligns himself with Ginjou and the others and eventually masters his fullbring. It'll probably result in him becoming more hollowfied (resembling more of a hollow) with augmented abilities - as he has shown in the past. You can't really upgrade him beyond that IMO. His character is important, to a degree. But it's really only there to further along other more important characters and their development; as well as the story.