Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Animated avatars

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Fan-Made Media > Signatures & Avatars

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Account disabled on user's request

My Shinigami [?]
Default Animated avatars

Hey guys if anyone finds animated avatars (.gif images) and want to put them up as your avatar here but it's too big (over 80x80 pixels) post them here and I'll resize them for you. Just trying to help..
----------
ok guys here are a few samples:

Last edited by robe_genious1; 01-08-2008 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:30 AM
17th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: malaysia
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Animated avatars

hi robe.. i just want to sshare my own latest avatar.. it is kenpachi..

my avatar collection
Old 01-08-2008, 04:42 AM
BA Elder

Favorite Character: Naruto Uzumaki
Send a message via ICQ to Assign Send a message via AIM to Assign Send a message via MSN to Assign Send a message via Yahoo to Assign
My Shinigami [?]

Nice, I've got a question.

How do you make those .gif images anyways? What programs do you have to use?
Old 01-08-2008, 07:15 AM
13th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Awesome Robe genius!!! Love and same Q as Assign how do you make them?
Old 01-08-2008, 07:33 AM

My Shinigami [?]

basically you take a video and using a software that i have, (i'm looking for a good one right now) you take every frame of the scene and put them in a time line and then save it as a .gif image, its really quite simple if you have the right software, give me a day or two and i'll have a list of the tools needed to make these or you can always google it
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_sama View Post
hi robe.. i just want to sshare my own latest avatar.. it is kenpachi..
thats a good job right there, but usually good avatars to use them for websites or forums such as this they need to be square so i'd recommend u to either crop the images until they are perfectly square or just resize them to a sqare for example 100x100 pixels or if you want t use them here they would have to be 80x80

what programs are you using by the way?

Last edited by robe_genious1; 01-08-2008 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:29 AM
17th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assign View Post
Nice, I've got a question.

How do you make those .gif images anyways? What programs do you have to use?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robe_genious1 View Post
basically you take a video and using a software that i have, (i'm looking for a good one right now) you take every frame of the scene and put them in a time line and then save it as a .gif image, its really quite simple if you have the right software, give me a day or two and i'll have a list of the tools needed to make these or you can always google it
----------

thats a good job right there, but usually good avatars to use them for websites or forums such as this they need to be square so i'd recommend u to either crop the images until they are perfectly square or just resize them to a sqare for example 100x100 pixels or if you want t use them here they would have to be 80x80

what programs are you using by the way?
Hi ,
I use Gifan software to make it animate.. actually it is quiet hard to do.. because lot of step to make it sequal.. but maybe other software outside can do it automatically..
this animate is to share only... you all can use it as a avatar but you need to reduce it (here is 80x80 LOL.. too small..)
ok thanks..

my avatar collection
Old 01-08-2008, 11:46 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Hi ,
I use Gifan software to make it animate.. actually it is quiet hard to do.. because lot of step to make it sequal.. but maybe other software outside can do it automatically..
this animate is to share only... you all can use it as a avatar but you need to reduce it (here is 80x80 LOL.. too small..)
ok thanks..
yea what makes is hard the the amount of steps it has, you have to do a lot of to get just one decent avatar done so it is really appreciated when people thank us for our work, including those who make signatures etc.. glad to help;-)
Old 01-09-2008, 07:43 AM
17th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by robe_genious1 View Post
yea what makes is hard the the amount of steps it has, you have to do a lot of to get just one decent avatar done so it is really appreciated when people thank us for our work, including those who make signatures etc.. glad to help;-)
yup.. you know.. mm.. ok let me tell you .. just get a software name virtualdub,
from there you export the avi to sequal pic.. and thenn choose the pic you want to use..and animate it using gifan..

the only problem with me is the quality gif... i cannot get the best animate quality after make it animate.. as i read in the net.. windows only alllowed 256 color only.. i don';t know about mac..
below is some of my sample..;

...this one..

.. and this one..

----------
for this one.. the quality of grey color is better..

my avatar collection

Last edited by ken_sama; 01-09-2008 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:46 AM

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
yup.. you know.. mm.. ok let me tell you .. just get a software name virtualdub,
from there you export the avi to sequal pic.. and thenn choose the pic you want to use..and animate it using gifan..

the only problem with me is the quality gif... i cannot get the best animate quality after make it animate.. as i read in the net.. windows only alllowed 256 color only.. i don';t know about mac..
below is some of my sample..;

...this one..

.. and this one..

----------
for this one.. the quality of grey color is better..
those are really good, but its hard to do anything about the quality, if you dont have good software, i got "video framer" to get every frame of a scene and Ulead GIF animator to animate the images and compress them, its said that paint shop pro is a good tool as well, also the quality of the gifs depends on the quality of the source video or pics, and i would not recommend using vobsub or virtualdub to anyone because its too complicated specially if you're a newbie in the field
Old 01-12-2008, 03:09 AM

My Shinigami [?]

also if anyone wants to request a GIF i'll make it for ya just tell me what scene it is and on what episode
Closed Thread