Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bleach to resume on Cartoon Network

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Anime

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 11:21 AM
[11th division] Recruit

Favorite Character: Kenpachi
Send a message via MSN to ghost-rider
My Shinigami [?]
Default Bleach to resume on Cartoon Network

The new set of Bleach episodes (post episode 52) start airing on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim starting on March 1st. I personally watch the subbed versions but it will be nice to have new(ish) episodes airing that I won't have to read through. So all you fans out there that only get your fill of Bleach from Cartoon Network mark your calendars.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:20 AM
God from Under

My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Bleach to resume on Cartoon Network

What happened to them airing Bleach on adult swim? Atleast they kept a little of the blood that was shown, but in black & white when the blood starts shooting out. I hope Bleach never gets inducted into 4kids TV, lol.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:30 AM
[2nd Division] Ninja 4th Seat -^____^-

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Renji, Byakuya and Hinamori
Send a message via MSN to exrecca07 Send a message via Yahoo to exrecca07
My Shinigami [?]

>> oh...that would be great.. i want to hear ichigo's hollow voice in english version... ^_^

[a.k.a cArLo][Shirley's Sunshine -^____^-][I ♥ you Shirley!][momo-chan's ninja! xD][Sheila's BFF][Black Ranger!][stefie-chan's poke'mon buddy][Bryan's Best Bud][Jamie and meli's bro ^^]
Old 01-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Banned

Favorite Character: Urahara Kisuke
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by exrecca07 View Post
>> oh...that would be great.. i want to hear ichigo's hollow voice in english version... ^_^
No not really. I think the english form of his hollow voice is weak. Its the same guy with just some effect to his voice.

And yea itl be nice to not read subtitles on the best eps yet. lol its like the rebirth of SS arc. In english. Even though ive seen it many times lol it will still be like you said kinda new. lol
Old 01-28-2008, 09:29 AM
15th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: hitsugaya and zaraki
Send a message via AIM to hitsugaya1990 Send a message via MSN to hitsugaya1990 Send a message via Yahoo to hitsugaya1990
My Shinigami [?]

that sounds good and all but i prefer the japanese talking with subtitles better as it's more..... just more really i wouldn't want to change bleach as then it would be heavily edited to make the characters look like they are speaking english and it also means that there would be less violence and blood
Old 01-28-2008, 04:48 PM
[2nd Division] Senior Member

Favorite Character: Byakuya..but i like everyone
Send a message via MSN to kenta-sama
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrineX View Post
What happened to them airing Bleach on adult swim? Atleast they kept a little of the blood that was shown, but in black & white when the blood starts shooting out. I hope Bleach never gets inducted into 4kids TV, lol.

i think thats wat he meant..

i dont really like the dubbed ones but its bleach and ima a bleach freak so ill prollyy watch

{VideoEditor/Amv Maker}[Fajita's_Maine_Man] {Jessy-Sama's_Lovie} [Angel's_KB-Sama] [Creator of the Official BA Episodes]
Old 01-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Rawr!

Favorite Character: Byakuya | Yachuri | Kira | Ukitake
Send a message via MSN to SeremelaAmand Send a message via Skype™ to SeremelaAmand
My Shinigami [?]

It would be cool if they came to cartoon network, but I'm afraid they wont air it in Holland. and if its happens they need to re-dub it into dutch.... that would be really boring.

And maybe they are afraid little children will act like shinigami's just like DBZ some kids tough they could actually fly.

[Isenheart'sWife] [Xemo&Nikki's Daughter]
[Rin's, Uchiha's, Ellie’s&Himotoya's Sister] [aka Tessy]
Old 01-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Banned

Favorite Character: Kenpachi of Zaraki, Ichigo's inner turmoil, Chad Yasutora and that one guy, he rocks.
Send a message via MSN to Dreagon Send a message via Skype™ to Dreagon
My Shinigami [?]

It'd be killer if they air Bleach in Holland, dubbed... in a bad way.
I'd probably burn the tv to the ground. I already dont like the amercian dub, let alone if it was done in dutch *shivers*
Old 01-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

[To: hitsugaya 1990] I actually don't know if I've ever seen a difference in the content between the Adult Swim english dub episodes and the Japenese epsiodes. Partly because Adult Swim is actually aimed at 14+ year olds, so they know they don't need to restrict shows to nonviolence.

[To: Fatstogey] I never would've admitted a few months ago, but I've grown to say the Japanese voices ARE indeed better. Though, I believe Bleach has some of the best english dub voices of almost any other anime I've seen.

PS: If anyone knows where I can download the .AVI of Episode 44 English Dubbed, that would be awesome, because it's the only one I dont' have, and I'm trying to burn the episodes on DVDs so my girlfriend can watch them.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

they have been playing the english dub version on anime central on sky channel 199 that went up to episode 56 an they are meant to be starting the rest in the next month or so
Closed Thread