Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone know any good Anime/Shows in Mandarin subbed in English?

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Other Anime/Manga > Other Anime Talk

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 04:29 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Zaraki Kenpachi, Byakuya Kuchiki
My Shinigami [?]
Default Anyone know any good Anime/Shows in Mandarin subbed in English?

Just got caught up on Bleach and now have so much free time. I'm currently studying Mandarin and considering I'm actually learning a little Japanese from all the Anime I watch, I could kill two birds with one stone and watching something in Mandarin with English subs (not good enough to go without yet).

Problem is everything I've found sucks. Anyone have any ideas? Doesn't have to be available for free, I'd dish out the cash for something good.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:37 AM
15th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Kensei, Ichigo and Orihime
Send a message via AIM to ymc_23 Send a message via MSN to ymc_23 Send a message via Yahoo to ymc_23 Send a message via Skype™ to ymc_23
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Anyone know any good Anime/Shows in Mandarin subbed in English?

hunterxhunter is in mandarin and is english sub. pretty good.
kiddy grade is both mandarin and cantonese. eng sub. good too.
let me know what kind of anime you are looking for and i'll see what i can find...
Old 03-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Zaraki Kenpachi, Byakuya Kuchiki
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Anyone know any good Anime/Shows in Mandarin subbed in English?

Hmmm, I can only find hunterxhunter and kiddy grade in Japanese. Any ideas where I can find/buy them in Mandarin?

I just found out I can set veoh.com to "Chinese" language and english subs but that only gets me Cooking Master Boy. I'll watch all the episodes of that, it seems pretty cool, but it's only 40 episodes, I need more! Any other sites where I can do a search like that for mandarin language and english subs?

I'll watch pretty well anything except for maybe romance, I'd even watch that if it's really good.
Closed Thread