Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DragonOfWisdom & Rukia's Japanese Reception

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Divisions > 5th Division > 5th Division Archives

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 06:45 AM
[8th Adviser] Sushi Panda

Favorite Character: Byakuya, Renji, Ichigo and Nel
Send a message via AIM to finalfantasy25 Send a message via MSN to finalfantasy25
My Shinigami [?]
Default DragonOfWisdom & Rukia's Japanese Reception

Welcome to the Wedding Reception of DoW and Rukia ~ Japanese Style!!!
Greetings everyone and let us welcome our newly weds as they walk past the cherry blossoms to the reception area.

Guests, we will be moving right across the other side of the venue. We'll be climbing up a bit past a couple of bridges and Japanese gardens ~ enjoy the scenery.
 Spoiler: click to show

We'll immediately enter the dining hall decorated with Japanese Lanterns

The food will be served teppanyaki style! These amazing Japanese chef's will prepare our food for todays festivities!

Oh the corner side is the cake specially made for the occasion. Cake and cupcakes! What could be better than that!?

Lastly the give aways and party favors for all who attended.

DO NOT POST UNTIL WEDDING IS OVER!!!

Last edited by finalfantasy25; 06-23-2008 at 06:50 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:04 AM
[10th Division] 13th Seat

Favorite Character: Rukia/Orihime/Matsumoto/An Toushirou
Send a message via MSN to Rukia727 Send a message via Yahoo to Rukia727
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: DragonOfWisdom & Rukia's Japanese Reception

wow I am finally married!!! *rukia said as she entered* So is everyone ready to party? I hope so cause I am...*rukia starts getting food to eat my the chef*
Old 07-07-2008, 03:12 AM
The Wolf of Mibu

Favorite Character: Ichimaru, Zaraki, Urahara, Yoruichi, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra
Send a message via AIM to DragonofWisdom Send a message via MSN to DragonofWisdom
My Shinigami [?]

*runs in* Good, my own Reception didn't start without me. *kisses Rukia* How are you my love? Aren't you glad we are finally married? I know I am...

*puts arm around Rukia's waist watching the chef* I wish I could cook like these guys...so not fair...*sigh*

[Nosferatu Baronet]Self-Proclaimed "Wolf of Mibu" Aku, Soku, Zan!
Sig by Rin! HSA: Home Of The Free, The Brave And The Handsome
Old 07-07-2008, 03:17 AM

My Shinigami [?]

Oh there you are DOW hun...*rukia kissed back* I am doing good ad we better have one good partayyy...hehe and YES I am glad we are married we planned it for over a month...hehe

*blushes*wow the chef is really amazing...*rukia got her food* I will wait for you to get your food from the chef tooo hehe then we can dance... *smiles*

Wow this dress/ kimono is really comfortable hehe
Old 07-07-2008, 03:49 AM
The Wolf of Mibu

Send a message via AIM to DragonofWisdom Send a message via MSN to DragonofWisdom
My Shinigami [?]

*kisses Rukia on the cheek as she walks away*

Alright buddy, just give me whatever you recomend ^_^ *chef goes totally crazy with his awesome skills* NICE!!! *thumbs up then takes food and sits down*

So Rukia-chan...you want to dance...that worries me, I'm afraid I don't know how *rubs back of head embarassed*

Old 07-07-2008, 04:07 AM
[5th Division] Retired

Favorite Character: Zaraki, Ichigo
Send a message via MSN to legion1908 Send a message via Skype™ to legion1908
My Shinigami [?]

Ah, the reception, finally.

*Goes up to podium.*
Hey, people, put the booze down and look up here. Don't want you passing out before I'm done. Make sure you check your hats, coats, weapons, yes, weapons, at the door, that means you too, Keith! Security! Make sure you give him a good cavity search, don't overlook anything.
Lovely day for a wedding to be celebrating this momentuos occasion. Hello everyone and welcome everyone to the roast of DragonofWisdom and Rukia, I'm your roastmaster, Hector, feel like using my real name.....oh, wait.....sorry, wrong speech, hehe.
Lemme start over, ahem.....
Hello and welcome to DragonofWisdom and Rukia727's wedding reception. I am the best man, Hector, still feel like using my real name.
Ah, I still remember the first time I meet these two, all that time ago. My first memorable memory with DoW was when I shot myself with a nail in the foot and to cover it up, we had a spar. I got beat to a pulp, but he didn't take my coupon for a free burger at McDonald's. A real stand-up guy. Rukia I first met when I was talking to myself in the HQ about leaving the toilet seat up in the bathroom. Her listening is better than I thought. Oh, and she was the only one to visit me in prison after I was falsely accused with murdering a banana. A kind and caring person that somehow doesn't get my jokes. Go figure.
Now, they've been joined together and will live the rest of their lives together. Some people say that marriage doesn't mean anything, especially in these trying times, and I would probably agree, but you look at this young couple and can't help but feel that there is something special between them. Marriage is a meaningful and heartfelt thing, much more than words or a piece of paper, it's the realization that you've found true love and would give anything to be with that person. I may have given up on that pillar of civilization, but there's hope for you, who knows, maybe someday soon, not too soon hopefully, you'll be speaking at my wedding.
Well, that's it for me, have a great time people, and congrats to the new couple.

Oh, yeah, my gift to the happy couple.
Well, since Legion's Bomb A** Coffee is a hit, and I'm making cash hand over fist, I decided to get you a little somethin, somethin'.
*Throws car keys at DoW.*
It opens the doors to that...
Old 07-07-2008, 04:23 AM
The Wolf of Mibu

My Shinigami [?]

*catches keys and looks at car* Nice...what did you do to get this? Anyway....when we sparred you didn't tell me you had a McDonald's coupon in your wallet. *pulls out pistol and points it at Legion* I want it now...just kidding XD *points pistol at the approaching guards* Oi, this is mine and Rukia-chan's party no one but Rukia-chan can make me put this down.

*whispers in guard's ear* Legion's right, make sure Keith puts all his weapons at the door or everyone will have to witness a murder...and I'll be the one committing it.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:48 PM
[5th Division] Retired

Favorite Character: Zaraki, Ichigo
Send a message via MSN to legion1908 Send a message via Skype™ to legion1908
My Shinigami [?]

Glad you like the car, Jefe. What do you mean, what'd I do to get it? I did no ill deeds to get it, I got it with legit money.

*Flinches at the gun being pointed at him.*
Aahh!!
Dude, I already used that coupon, it was a buy one get one free deal, guess you could have gotten the other burger, but I'm too stingy, and the coupon expired a long time ago.
Uh...lemme see *Goes through pockets, pulls out small piece of paper.*, ah, here ya go, a coupon for a free drink at the 13th Division Sandcastle Bar & Brewery, one for you, and one for Rukia.
Void where prohibited, can't be combined with any other offer, can't be exchanged for cash, only to be used in the Continental US, restrictions apply.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:05 PM

My Shinigami [?]

*laughs* Omg this is the most funniest reception I have been to and this one is mine haha...

Nice Speech Legion I appreciate it buddy...although the first time I met you ?I kinda was grossed out lol haha..*huggles*

O.O DOW what are you doing? *glares* no starting any funny business on our special day...Put the pistol down now! P.S lets take a ride then the car later it looks awesome.

*rukia finished eating* I think it is time for the groom and brides first dance and don't be shy hunny...hehe *giggles and takes his hand to the dance floor*
Old 07-07-2008, 08:08 PM
The Wolf of Mibu

My Shinigami [?]

*sighs* Hai hai. *puts gun away and follows Rukia to the dance floor*

Don't be too rough on me...like I said, I can't dance.

And yes, we should take the car for a ride...it seems like a very nice car.

Closed Thread