Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bakkoutou vs. Zanpakutou - Page 4

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Anime

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 01:39 AM
12th Division [Recruit]

Favorite Character: Lelouch Vi Britannia, Kuran Kaname
Send a message via MSN to DanielMeister
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Bakkoutou vs. Zanpakutou

Zanpakutou is waay better.. Bakkoutou feeds on your reiatsu and if you get too carried away it will kill you..And I dont think you can really estabilish a connection with the spirit inside of the Bakkoutou like in the one inside of a Zanpakutou
Old 07-02-2008, 01:54 AM
16th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Sosouke Aizen, Szayel Aporro Granz
My Shinigami [?]

hmmmmm

A shinigami has a zanpakutou, right?
The assissins don't have zanpakutous, right?
So they (and so the Bakkuotous) can't achieve powers on vaizard level, which means: in the end a zanpakutou and it's wielder are stronger than a non-shinigami with a bakkoutou.

That's the logic I think.

And btw, a Bakkoutou will kill you if you go through the limit a zanpakutou would be just become even stronger
Old 07-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

when i first saw the Bakkoutous i belived them to be cool shikais, and i loved them, but the fact is the whole flesh thingys they got crepps me out, and i belive that a zanpakto is way better, there you got shikai, bankai, not going all gooy nd well it don't suck your energy like the fleshy gooy bakkoutous does
Old 07-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Weilder of the flaming Sharpie >8D

Favorite Character: Byakuya, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Toshiro, Halibel, Kenpachi, Shirosaki, Ggio Vega
Send a message via MSN to azngurl900
My Shinigami [?]

Bakkoutou's are cool and all but the fact they added those little...string/tentacle things that eat their reiatsu for more power..it's kind of gross...Zanpaktou's in my opinion are cooler and way better then Bakkoutou because zanpaktou's have awsome Bankai's XD
Old 07-06-2008, 03:38 PM
[13th Division] Vice Captain Fukuchibimoticon-sama

Favorite Character: Too many to mention xp
Send a message via MSN to azure009 Send a message via Yahoo to azure009 Send a message via Skype™ to azure009
My Shinigami [?]

well, aside from that.. it seems to have a side effect.. which actually feeds it's wielder's reiatsu even up to death..
if the wielder doesn't have enough reiatsu, it will consume the wielder and will leave nothing..it's more like a suicidal weapon if ya ask me..
Old 07-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Retired

Favorite Character: Ulquiorra, Grimmjow
My Shinigami [?]

I'm going to go with Zanpakutou all the way.

All those shinigamis that have wielded the Bakkoutou didn't have good endings. They all end up dead. In the last 2 episodes, we've seen the way they die which is really horrible. Yucks. They just get eaten up and just poof, gone or something.

If Zaraki owns a Bakkoutou, I think even he will get devoured also. Although his reaitsu is insanely huge, I believe those that went to the real world with their Bakkoutous had really impressive reaitsu as well. Since the Bakkoutou's strength is determined by the wielder's reatisu, I can imagine Zaraki wanting to get stronger and he will get devoured by the Bakktoutou eventually. It's like a self destruction device!

Zanpakutou is way better. There's no shikai and bankai for the Bakkoutou right? So if you really want to get stronger, you can do so by trying to attain the shikai and bankai. It just seems more practical- not to mention sane.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Zaraki Kenpachi,Urahara Kisuke,Kuchiki Byakuya,Kurosaki Ichigo & Isshin,Ulquiorra,Shihouin Yoruichi
My Shinigami [?]

Zanpakutos own Bakkoutous. Them Bakkoutous we have seen were all lame. They fail in comparison to a zanpakuto. Zanpakuto's have shikai and bankai abilities which are better in my opinion. The soul of a zanpakuto can get stronger and increase with the wielder, and it doesn't leech off of you in a negative way like a bakkouto does. A bakkoutou jus uses you and your reiatsu to the limits and if you die than so what. I don't think I would want a weapon like that, and definitely not when you see how cool and powerful zanpakutos can work in unison with it's user.

So short summary: Zanpakuto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bakkoutou (and it ain't close)

Zanpakutos FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:28 AM
celestial mage

Favorite Character: Komamura
My Shinigami [?]

A zanpakutou is far more powerful than a Bakkoutou. Bakkoutou gets its power y draining the reiatsu of its user and strengthening itself accordingly while a zanpakuto takes time to train with and you have to commune with the spirit. With a zanpakuto, you don't have to worry about the sword devouring you as with a Bakkoutou and you get stronger with the sword, not using it as a crutch.