Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why does Ulquiorra say he will not kill Orihime when Aizen said ...?

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 06:19 PM
11th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Urahara, Gin, Nel, Stark
My Shinigami [?]
Post Why does Ulquiorra say he will not kill Orihime when Aizen said ...?

...she was useless to him now? Does this make sense anyone? If Aizen said she was usless now then why did Ulquiorra not kill her and get done over with. Ulquiorra even said "you wil die..." and so on inhttp://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/316/17/ and then goes back on his word, "I have no orders to kill the Girl" http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/318.1/05/.

Did Ulquiorra did this to get revenge on her for slapping him? He seems to like toying with her emotion a lot and in chapter 317 he even talks of having a heart.

Last edited by Bliz; 07-18-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:31 PM
16th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Why does Ulquiorra say he will not kill Orihime when Aizen said ...?

Well.. Ulquiorra is one of those who follow orders and doesnt do anything extra..

Since Aizen said "And im leaving Las Noches to you.. Ulquiorra"

He is ensuring that LAs Noches will be there again when he gets back

Because Ulquiorra is the most powerful Espada still in HM....

Sooo.. because Aizen didnt say "Kill the girl" he didnt..

And Ulquiorra knows "Power comes withe Responsibility"

He cant just do whatever he wants with the power Aizen entrusted himself with..
Old 07-18-2008, 06:36 PM
[7th Divison] Member

Favorite Character: Hollow Ichigo - Grimmjow - Komamura - Byakuya - Ulquiorra - Renji - Ukitake
Send a message via AIM to Divine Inner Hollow Send a message via MSN to Divine Inner Hollow
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Why does Ulquiorra say he will not kill Orihime when Aizen said ...?

Because Ulquiorra is secretly in love with Orhime. . .

Well, not really though. I thought it was funny though. . .

It seems to me that Ulquiorra is one of those people who do what they are told, and do nothing else. But yet Ulquiorra holds up the rules when needed. Right now, in the manga, I think he is just playing mind games with Orihime. Ulquiorra will probably eventually attempt to kill her.

That's probably when someone busts in and beats the life out of Ulquiorra. . . Not just as simply as that though. . .
Old 07-18-2008, 07:26 PM
14th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Rukawa, Roronoa Zoro, Luffy, Ace, Gintoki, Hijikata, Katsura, Sougo, Byakuya, Ulquiorra...
My Shinigami [?]

I did remember in Chapter 316, he did say she's useless to Aizen, it's all over and she will die. You can see below.

Spoiler: click to show

However, I think he meant it as a threat. He just wants to test if she is scared.

He is an obedient servant who follows his Aizen-sama. However, he is also someone of his own views (for example, he was instructed to kill Ichigo long ago, but he did not kill Ichigo the first time he saw Ichigo because he felt that Ichigo is thrash)

Now, he wants to kill Ichigo to atone for the earlier 'mistake' of not killing him.

As for Orihime, it's indeed true that Aizen did not instruct to kill her so he is simply carrying out instruction. However, there might be a possibility that he has a soft spot for her.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:33 PM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ukitake, Shunshui, Unohana, and Hanatarou
My Shinigami [?]

It does seem strange that he wouldn't just kill her right and then, he did say that she was useless to Aizen, so maybe I'm thinking that he has some feelings for her, after all, he was human once like Nel said, but of course, she did slap him really hard. So anything goes at this point.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:34 PM
14th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Kukaku, Shinji, Urahara, Shirosaki
Send a message via AIM to Oldmananime
My Shinigami [?]

Ulquiorra has show us that he doesnt always follow the rules he let grimmjow fight Ichigo and said nothing of it. And maybe she reminds him of someone from his life or he has fallen for her.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Ikkaku
My Shinigami [?]

I think he is really a kind of melanholic.. He doesn't seem to be savage, at least in the phisical meaning, so he just don't care about killing her.

And everytime he didn't kill anybody if he had an opportunity but he needn't. Strange for an arrancar.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:58 PM
15th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Gin Ichimaru
My Shinigami [?]

I think when he stated she would die here alone he wasn't threatening to kill her he was just trying to let her know that there was no escape. I believe he was going to follow Aizens words and just leave he be because she was no use to them. That means he was letting her know that she was done she would die there whether it be from starvation or old age whatever it will be she was going to die there
Old 07-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

We must understand now that Hime is like the prize. A prize between Ichigo and Ulquiorra. The one who wins will be able to do whatever they want with her.

If Ichigo wins, he can take her away. If Ulquiorra defeats Ichigo, he can kill her. She is really useless now.

However currently, she is still acting as the reward. Psychologically, this makes the battle between Ulquiorra and Ichigo even more exciting- it's not just about Ichigo living and dying or whatever not. It's also about whether or not Hime will be ultimately, and finally saved.

That's why Ulquiorra doesn't kill her, even though he claims she is 'useless.' Because he wants to see if Ichigo is strong enough to protect her and take her away.

You said that if you could fly, you'll never come back down.
And I said that if i could fly, i'll soar to the ends of the earth just to see you again.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:27 PM
17th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Urahara, Hitsugaya
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoku29 View Post
It does seem strange that he wouldn't just kill her right and then, he did say that she was useless to Aizen, so maybe I'm thinking that he has some feelings for her, after all, he was human once like Nel said, but of course, she did slap him really hard. So anything goes at this point.

Hes playing mind games with her nothing more. He didn't plan on killing her he just wanted to see her reaction. Its alot like how he managed to get her to walk into HM by her own accord just by mere words and threats, hes a manipulator.