Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers) - Page 160

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Other Anime/Manga > Other Manga Talk

Old 03-05-2014, 02:24 PM
六 [6th Division] 3rd Seat 六

Favorite Character: Urahara. Ulquiorra. Byakuya.
Send a message via Skype™ to Aniks28
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers)

Personally I am kind that Kabuto is back to his senses since with Tsunade and Sakura having exhausted their chakras, he is the best medic in the field now. But I thought he reverted back to normal after Orochimaru re-absorbed his chakra from him? Why is he now appearing in senjutsu mood?

As for Gai's decision, they have no choice since the only senjutsu user in that group (Minato) can't fight properly anymore. But it is sad that Masashi is indicating killing Gai's character as that would be another big blow to his team who already have lost Neji
Old 03-05-2014, 03:40 PM
[1st Division] 3rd Seat | The Moon

Favorite Character: Mayuri,Allon, Zaraki,Harribel,Kisuke, Stark & Lilinette :)
My Shinigami [?]

I thought the same thing about Kabuto, Aniks. I'm thinking that Orichimaru taking such a large amount of chakra, just reverted him to base until he freed himself from Izanami. As for how he did it , it's possible he still has vast enough chakra reserves to use it. He obviously didn't lose the knowledge to activate it. Though its just my personal opinion, I think Kanuto is better medic than either of them.

He just really hates Team Gai XD, next thing well see is Ten Ten dying from using the tools wrong or Rock sacrificing himself with Gai XD.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:00 PM
六 [6th Division] 3rd Seat 六

Favorite Character: Urahara. Ulquiorra. Byakuya.
Send a message via Skype™ to Aniks28
My Shinigami [?]

Ohh.. I see now. I was kinda of the opinion that Orochimaru's chakra was the main trigger to activating the dragon sage mood even if Juugo's chakra is a vital ingredient. So I was thinking it won't be possible for him anymore. But Orochimaru already stated Kabuto still had his chakra which caused the evil presence Karin was sensing, so either way he definitely has all the means to re-activate sage mood ^_^

That is unfair of Masashi since he should be kind to them. True Gai is the best taijutsu user there, but he doesn't need to go all out to dying yet. At least for Lee and Ten Ten's sake. And I hope he never include the Lee and Ten Ten scenarios you outlined there because if he needs a good guy to kill, Team Kurenai are yet to lose a member.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:38 PM
[12th Division] - 3rd Seat: Hero of thugs.

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Sajin.
My Shinigami [?]

What a badass chapter, I got freaking goosebumps. Gai is absolutely badass. I just hope he won't die.

Frausty's Plushiehubby
Old 03-07-2014, 01:54 AM
[1st Div Honorary] The Spirit of the Sword

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Okikiba, Ichigo, Kensei
My Shinigami [?]

it's funny, other Naruto forums are absolutely bashing Kishi for his usage of Obito and Kabuto. Literally tearing their hair out.

As a casual fan, I think these are two unbelievable symbolic twists. Kishi didn't just pull this out of thin air, these characfters have been given extensive inner monologue, about their motivations, their feelings, and why they might suddenly change their course if prompted to.

Obito's was handled beautifully, with his flashbacks of Rin and Naruto using her as his moral compass. And even Kabuto now seeing his own self in the mirror.

Everybody laughs about talk-no-jutsu being the most effective, but to me that's what makes this story so great right now. There's a whole lot of symbolism and histories being connected, between the previous hokages, their descendants, and previous generations' fights continuing on in the current generation.

I know they're foreshadowing Gai's death, but I don't see Rock Lee letting that happen. I see Rock Lee unlocking some sort of joint attack possibly. Maybe like unlocking both of their 7 gates, and letting their chakra's interconnect with each other to gain greater power

*does quick research on Tenten* (Who is the other Chunin with Rock and Neji).

It appears that she's highly skilled in "Fuuinjutsu" which is the ability to seal living objects. Perhaps Tenten has some sort of joint attack with Rock Lee or Guy that allows them to open the 8th Gate, while allowing her to "seal" part of their chakra to keep it from exploding outward too much. Who knows, I'm just grasping at straws

Last edited by Willster328; 03-07-2014 at 01:57 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:11 AM
[Quincy] Rekrut | [12th Div] 7th Seat

Favorite Character: Ryuuken, Uryuu, Tessai, Mayuri, Emiya, Zoro, Kirei, Berserker, Rayleigh, Anderson, Kaiba, Shikamaru
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willster328 View Post
it's funny, other Naruto forums are absolutely bashing Kishi for his usage of Obito and Kabuto. Literally tearing their hair out.
Lmao, I know what you mean... *cough*Naruto Forums*cough*

Now, I hate to call "asspull" on a chapter I enjoyed so much, but I feel compelled. As I recall, Orochimaru absorbed his chakra from Kabuto which rendered him back to base state. And by that I mean the snakeskin look disappeared (check the panels if you want, although I can't remember which chapter it was). That strongly implied - at least - that Kabuto lost Orochimaru's DNA, which was what allowed him to use SM. Now he turns up again, looking as snake-like as ever and being in SM to boot? I smell a faint whiff of BS in the air...

Of course, I guess it's possible that Orochimaru didn't absorb his DNA, just the chakra, and therefore Kabuto still had the means to gather nature energy and enter SM. But the fact is that Kabuto was taking on a snaky appearance before he'd ever used SM (remember his meeting with Yamato, Naruto and Sakura?) so his reversion back to normal human looks should mean that SM is well and truly out the window for him? Maybe I'm missing something. I hope so, because Kabuto is truly awesome

I won't talk about Naruto and co. because a) they didn't get any panels and b) I'm sure the implications of the bijuu chakra Obito's given him have already been discussed. Instead, I'd like to focus on Gai. Will he use the 8th gate, or not?

The majority of me says no, he won't. Why is this? Because the 8th gate has been hyped ever since the technique's introduction and the fandom's keenness to see its full potential is palpable. Gai's just broken his arm and some ribs. I know he's an absolute beast and all, but even he won't be able to use the 8th gate to its maximum with such injuries. And as Willster said, Lee won't just sit back and let Gai die. Therefore I can see only a few other possibilities:
- Gai opens the 8th gate, but only temporarily
- Lee opens the 8th gate in Gai's stead (unlikely given the whole "student surpassing the master" motif that's so prominent in Bleach)
- Someone else opens them I'm looking at you Tobirama
- Lee and Gai combine the power of their sub-8th gate to achieve 8th+ gate power (credit to Willster for this idea although I personally don't agree with it)
Either way you look at it, someone has to use it. There's too much expectation for it not to be shown.

This is of course assuming that Kishi takes the most logical route, but expecting that of him - or of just about any mangaka for that matter - is like expecting the nitrogen and oxygen in the air to combine into nitrogen oxide. It could happen, but the chances are infinitesimal at best
Old 03-12-2014, 10:35 AM
[7th Division] 3rd Seat :: Seraph of Manliness

My Shinigami [?]

So... Gai has gone supersaiyan beast mode. That 8th gate must be ridiculous, if his dad managed to hold off the 7 swordsmen of the mist by himself at genin level no less.

What a hero.

:')
Old 03-12-2014, 12:10 PM
[1st Div Honorary] The Spirit of the Sword

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Okikiba, Ichigo, Kensei
My Shinigami [?]

My goodness this chapter was amazing.

Seriously.

Naruto +1
One Piece +1
Bleach -1000

No wonder Bleach is drowning in the Jump Rankings .

What a great backstory to where Guy came from, expanding upon a power that has been known about the entire series, truly making himself a hero, in a reversed role of himself and his father all these years later.

Once again, the symbolism of the old turning into the new, like how his Father made Guy into the transformed person he is today, similarly how Might influenced Rock.

----------
LATE EDIT:

Did some research. Apparently, I misinterpreted Madara spitting out 2 of the 5 Sage Ninja Tools. He didn't really spit out 2, he spit out FOUR. I didnt realize that 2 of the 5 Tools were sealed INSIDE the pots when the brothers were sealed in there. And Tenten currently wields the 5th. Tenten isn't around currently, but if she's holding onto the two jar-tools, then she is technically in possession of all 5 tools atm.

I can only imagine that when Naruto is brought back, he'll probably be the one to wield the 5 tools of the Sage all at once.

Last edited by Willster328; 03-12-2014 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:36 PM
[12th Division] - 3rd Seat: Hero of thugs.

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Sajin.
My Shinigami [?]

Agreed. Badass chapter, despite the inconsistency that Gai can't use ninjutsu/genjutsu. He can use summoning jutsu, which is ninjutsu in itself...I believe it was implied that he simply preferred not to use them.

In any case, it was a pretty badass chapter and Gai is downright awesome.

Frausty's Plushiehubby
Old 03-13-2014, 12:18 AM
[九 Division] 13th OP Being

My Shinigami [?]

Also agreed. It's nice to Guy's character get some real recognition by having him go all out and be the anti-hero (in a sense considering they are making it seem as if his character will climax here and potentially die? Impression I get. But the back-story with him and his father was really nice and if his father had that kind of power back then, you can only imagine what his son (in the present) can do.

This will make for an interesting confrontation. Though I believe he is merely buying time for Naruto's revival as well as rendezvousing with Tenten? Do you think Guy will choose to handle this solo, or will the others involve themselves in some way?