Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers) - Page 174

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Other Anime/Manga > Other Manga Talk

Old 10-06-2014, 02:42 PM
[1st Division] 12th Seat - The Star Arcana

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Kensei, Iba,Omaeda, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers)

With the end so near, I'm firmly on the side of the fence now that Naruto will NOT kill Sasuke, and we'll get our typical Shounen ending. I've been doing a Naruto re-read, and here's a multitude of scenes already predicting the ending:

Spoiler: click to show

There's just no way that Naruto kills him. I still firmly believe this is a test by Sasuke, to see if Naruto sticks to his promise. It's Sasuke's test to challenge Naruto's true beliefs, in order to pass Sasuke's "personal test" to see if Naruto can choose his best friend over that of an entire village.

This is in contrast to Hashirama who instead would have failed Sasuke's test, because Hashirama chose to protect the village over protecting Madara.

Spoiler: click to show

So now, Naruto will have a chance to land the killing blow, he won't, and Sasuke will then concede: "Naruto, you've passed my test for how to sustain this peace. Become Hokage."

Lest us also forget, Sasuke was closely watching Hashirama and Madara's final moments, and I'm sure fed into his fire that he wanted to see Naruto make a different decision than Hashirama.

I want to live for adventure!

Last edited by Willster328; 10-06-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, Orihime, Byakuya, Ulquiorra, Aizen, and Gin
My Shinigami [?]

The chapter was pretty bland tbh. I already expected some kind of Rasengan vs Chidori clash, but Kishi changed it. Why not stick to the original, making Naruto clash with a massive Rasengan.

I hope the next 5 chapters does some justice, and lays light over some things in the dark.

I already predicted the series ending at chapter 700 months ago, and it's now confirmed.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:22 PM
[7th division]₹8th seat₹

Favorite Character: urahara kisuke, byakuya, yourichi, yamamoto, juha bach and mayuri
My Shinigami [?]

My prediction was correct, i once mentioned that naruto will be able to use Ashura's avatar and now the current manga has shown naruto using a three headed-six armed avatar that was formally used by Ashura. I'm not really suprised that sasuke's susano has taken a more humanoid form but i think the battle between naruto and sasuke may end in a draw. They are both powerful now, let us just hope that sasuke will have a change of heart.