Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers) - Page 170

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Other Anime/Manga > Other Manga Talk

Old Yesterday, 01:13 AM
[1st Division] The Star Arcana

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Kensei, Iba,Omaeda, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers)

MY GOD. EVERYBODY HERE NEEDS TO WATCH THE ANIME.

The anime is stellar. Stunning. Epic. The most recent episode is the one where the 4 Hokage come to the rescue, and Naruto sees Minato for the first time, and Team 7 is reunited. The whole slew of recent anime episodes really make the manga come to life and make it jump off the pages.

The Hashirama/Madara flashback was wonderfully done as well. Just when I thought my passion for Naruto was fading in comparison to the other two, it's continuing to re-affirm my excitement as my current favorite manga.

I want to live for adventure!
Old Today, 12:54 AM
六 [6th Division] 3rd Seat 六

Favorite Character: Urahara. Ulquiorra. Byakuya.
Location: Touring with my godly brothers, Poseidon and Hades X3
Send a message via Skype™ to Aniks28
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willster328 View Post
MY GOD. EVERYBODY HERE NEEDS TO WATCH THE ANIME.

The anime is stellar. Stunning. Epic. The most recent episode is the one where the 4 Hokage come to the rescue, and Naruto sees Minato for the first time, and Team 7 is reunited. The whole slew of recent anime episodes really make the manga come to life and make it jump off the pages.

The Hashirama/Madara flashback was wonderfully done as well. Just when I thought my passion for Naruto was fading in comparison to the other two, it's continuing to re-affirm my excitement as my current favorite manga.

I might try it then... Quit watching the anime during the irritating fillers at the early and middle parts of the war. Since you recommend it that much, then no harm in returning to it

Old Today, 07:55 AM
[7th division 10th seat] 3rd force of the desert

Favorite Character: urahara kisuke, byakuya, yourichi, yamamoto, juha bach
My Shinigami [?]

The latest manga episode is wonderful it seems kakashi can use the mangeyko sharingan abilities without losing too much chakra.

The team 7 really outdid themselves this time by displaying great team work comparable to ino-shika-cho, naruto shows why he's unpredictable as a master-prankster, his deceptive strategy was able to deceive Kaguya. But hmm, i'm not really sure it's the end of kaguya maybe she's just warming up.
Old Today, 03:40 PM
[12th Div] 7th Seat | [Quincy] Soldat | [BARPG] Hollow

Favorite Character: Ryuuken, Uryuu, Tessai, Mayuri, Kabuto. Stein, Berserker, Levi Ackermann, Anderson, Kaiba, Shikamaru
My Shinigami [?]

I loved this chapter! Best one in a long time, I reckon. Kakashi was absolutely magnificent! I don't even care how much of an asspull his powerup was or how he's using it with seemingly no drain on his chakra any more, lol.

My absolute favourite part was Kishi trolling Sasuke once again:

Naruto: "Wow, it's even cooler than Sasuke's!"
Sasuke: "?!"

It made me laugh so hard. What makes it even funnier though is that Sasuke is pretty much a non-factor now... the only thing that's keeping him one rung above Sakura at this point is that he's crucial in sealing Kaguya. His Mangekyou is a joke. His Rinnegan is a piece of s***. Kamui's where it's at, ladies and gentleman!

U mad, Rinnegan fans?

Seeing as this seems to be the end of Kaguya, what I'm really hoping for next chapter is a full exposition on her background. The only information we've received so far is about what happened after she came on the scene. I wanna know where exactly she comes from, what her motives are, her precise connection with the Juubi, etc etc. Come on Kishi, you've picked up your game as of late - don't drop the ball now...

As an aside, I can hardly wait for the new episode to come out at midnight tonight. It ought to be glorious
Old Today, 04:56 PM
[1st Division] The Star Arcana

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Kensei, Iba,Omaeda, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

Honestly, I'm actually really looking forward to a Kaguya backstory. To go back to a time where there's NO ninjutsu, and the tree controls everything, and about what it must feel like to strive for the fruit in order to make change. And what made Kaguya reach for it.

Was it her lost husband? (the sage's father).
A tyrant that ruled the land?
Was it something she was tricked into? (Snake in the Garden of Eden)

By Kishi creating Kaguya as the original evil instead of Madara, that means there's a deeper story dug somewhere in there. One that ties Naruto and Sasuke to the Sage and his brother and their motives even more.

I want to live for adventure!
Old Today, 05:42 PM
[1st Division] Temperate 3rd Seat | Temperance

Favorite Character: Shunsui, Gin, Kisuke, Starrk, Kaien, Hisagi, Komamura
My Shinigami [?]

@Aleph - It's funny how much stronger Kakashi's become suddenly. A few weeks ago, I was contemplating about how Kishi would bring him into the fold, as his current skills, as awesome as they were, weren't quite on the ridiculous level of the other fighters (bar Sakura) Now he's got Kamui shurikens, Kamui Raikiri, a Susanoo, and Obito's intangability, all in one. Seriously, at this point, he's prob the most OP of the lot xD

On the chapter itself, this sounds a little cliche, but I liked how everyone in Team 7 contributed to bringing down Kaguya. Even Sakura, who one would think would be left on the wayside in the wake of such OPness from everyone else. Agreed that Kaguya seems to be on the precipice of defeat, though I get a feeling she's still got a bit more life in her (the kages are still on the move, with a clear plan in mind). Even if she is sealed up, there's still the matter of Sasuke and Naruto's conflicting goals, and the nature of the gift that Sasuke obtained from Hashirama.

@Will - Hadn't thought much on it, but having read your post, it does sound interesting, to go that far back, and see how life was like back then, and how Kaguya fit into it.