Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers) - Page 169

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Other Anime/Manga > Other Manga Talk

Old 07-16-2014, 04:06 PM
[1st Div Honorary] The Devil Tarot

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Okikiba, Ichigo, Kensei
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp1983 View Post
Come on, Sakura! You can do it! And by that I mean, you cannot do it...

Not really sure I care to see how her character has kind of dropped off lately.

All she is is a chakra battery pack now :/ It's like she has no other usefulness, which is kind of sad.

I can kind of see Obito dying, or even Sakura, or both. Yeah, Sasuke is back. But what plan do they have in defeating Kagura?

I'm okay with Sakura as a chakra battery pack, because tbh, she shouldn't be anything more. Sakura is as average as an average shinobi can be, it's just that she got REAL good. But there's absolutely nothing inherent in her DNA, her parentage, her specific jutsu, or in the history of what's going on that would indicate her being anything more.

At least Naruto/Sasuke have the wills of the Sage's sons in them, they have Sharingan, Sage powers, powers from Scrolls, Kyuubi, etc etc. And even Obito and Kakashi are special because of their particular Sharingan.

It's not even like Sakura fits in symbolically anywhere. Recently, all the symbolism of the Senju and Uchiha clans is simply between brothers and between lineages. None of the former hokages or clans had "sisters" that were particularly important (which might be why it's finally different in this generation), so from Sakura's point of view that's where she'll come in most importantly. Simply that she's a new factor in the dynamic.

As for Obito, I dont know what to make of him.... A couple chapters ago with Kakashi saving him and whatnot I had though he would survive and actually become Hokage, but given the last chapter or two these seem like final moments for him. Like final sacrifice kind of thing. Especially with him crying blood now.
----------
I had a reveltion today... I'm watching the anime post-Paine fight.. and this shinobi is standing there talking about Naruto's personal journey, and I'm like... Who the hell is htis guy?... Low and behold my memory failed me, and it's Iruka Umino from the 1st chapter, the person who trained Naruto.... And So I wiki him, turns out he hasn't been in the mangaa/anime since then. He was with Killer Bon the island for a brief time, but he's gone since then.

Coincidently, I never knew this, Iruka has been in the top 10 character poll up through the latest one )chapter 584). Seriously, this entire manga series, Iruka has been a Top 10 fan character.

I'm desperately hoping that Kishi remembers this, and makes the Umino clan the descendent of the Sage's brother. I liked up his mother and father and they're nobodys, so there's no evidence AGAINST it. But I feel like it would be such a nepic moment for the series to come full circle by having him appear somehow.

The fall from Heaven began with Pride

Last edited by Willster328; 07-17-2014 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:16 AM
[十三] 4th seat | The Malevolent One

Favorite Character: yamamoto,kenpachi,mayuri,aizen,ulqiorra,kyouraku and isshin XD
My Shinigami [?]

The thing we all foresaw has arrived, Obito is likely to die in the next chapter, i don't know if Naruto would be able to heal him or not but that is what most likely will happen.

Spoiler: click to show

Poor Kakashi still having to be denied by Obito at the end, he just wanted to be useful, though Obito looks cool when he has to play the hero 8)
Old 07-26-2014, 09:30 AM
17th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Hisagi, Gin, HIchigo, OMZangetsu, Shinji, Isshin, Kensei, Masaki, Bazz-B, Zaraki, Stark......
My Shinigami [?]

I hope in the next ch we’ll know for good what will happen to Obito, but he should die from this, Naruto shouldn't be able to save him…..Kakashi was ready to die but Obito saved him again, it will be a good ending for him.....and I still wonder if he'll give his shar. to Kakashi or not
I don’t like what the Sage was saying, the chakra for the jutsu will be from the Hokages but we didn't see enough from Tobirama or Minato…..I wanna see more from them
Old Yesterday, 06:36 AM
[1st Div Honorary] The Devil Tarot

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Okikiba, Ichigo, Kensei
My Shinigami [?]

Ugh the feels in this chapter..... Obito Uchiha is my favorite Naruto character. This was such a fitting way to go. And the text was spot on.... About how he betrayed at least everybody once, and so he was the very garbage he used to preach about for it, and how nobody should care that he dies..

Well... except you know. The most important person.

I love Naruto in this chapter. His pain and motivation from this was riveting.

Obito Uchiha IS Naruto Uzumaki. They are the same person except Obito lost his most cherished friend early. He was the future that Naruto might have come to under different circumstances. And although Naruto seems to have made the point that "I'd never do that!" we never really know if he would or not, and I think deep down Naruto doesn't know if he would either. The Uchiha have a special knack for falling when a loved one dies moreso than normal people, so it's almost dooming Obito from the start.

And so now in this chapter, about Naruto seeing Obito die, just kind of it me (had some great background music on at the time too). A fitting goodbye for Tobi, the masked man, who was really just hiding from his true self all along..... And to be accepted by Rin in the very end, always satisfying to see someone make those watching over them happy. Even the last words of the chapter hit me hard too.... it's phrased as, "Obito Uchiha leaves." Not dies. Leaves. Something about that image gives so many different impressions. It makes it seem like he's going to a place he belongs. Or is simply going away, but isn't truly gone.

And as the first page of the chapter said, "Obito Uchiha, a shield for the future!"

The fall from Heaven began with Pride

Last edited by Willster328; Yesterday at 06:39 AM.