Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers) - Page 163

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Other Anime/Manga > Other Manga Talk

Old 04-09-2014, 01:07 PM
[1st Division] The Fortunate 4th Seat | Temperance

Favorite Character: Shunsui, Gin, Kisuke, Starrk, Kaien, Hisagi, Komamura
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers)

Awesome final effort from Gai-Sensei, almost brought Madara down, but unfortunately couldn't quite finish him. Still, being called the best Taijutsu user ever by someone who's been around since the formation of the villages is quite some praise.

Also some more nice symbolism for Naruto and Sasuke. Nothing much else to say since there wasn't much time given to them, but it seems the final battle will be starting now. Be interesting to see what tricks Naruto and Sasuke will use to combat a likely rejuvenating Madara.

@Will - It is a bit surprising, given it's not coming from one of the two main's, but I guess that shows how deadly a sacrificial technique can get. (And how awesome Gai-Sensei is )

Old 04-09-2014, 01:49 PM
[十三] 8th seat | The Heavenly Chief

Favorite Character: yamamoto,kenpachi,mayuri,aizen,ulqiorra,kyouraku and isshin XD
My Shinigami [?]

My god GAI became more awesome these last few chapters ._.
I really thought he was gonna die after that last attack, but it seems it was not yet time for him to go.

The flashback was also nice
 Spoiler: click to show

Cool chapter, can't wait for next week

Old 04-09-2014, 10:03 PM
[12th Division] - 3rd Seat: Hero of thugs.

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Sajin.
My Shinigami [?]

I seriously doubt most people are even realizing what Gai's been doing the few latest chapters...he's fighting on par, no, he's stomping, freaking Madara Uchiha who has more power ups than Juubito. Amazing, and totally badass.

As a matter of fact I did have a gut feeling that Gai was stronger than Kakashi ever since he opened 7 Gates against the fake Kisame and walked away completely unharmed by the self damage. I mean....

Frausty's Plushiehubby
Old 04-10-2014, 03:51 AM
[九 Division] 13th OP Being

My Shinigami [?]

I think they've taken on their other personae more. Referring to Naruto and Sasuke; as in, the incarnations of the Sage of the Six-Paths siblings. I think, to some extent, Madara notices this because what other difference would you see from someone who has lived as long as he has. Gai is the ----, nuff said. I love his final form. That look is ferocious and astounds and though he dealt significant damage to Madara - keep in mind his regenerative ability downplays it a bit - I think a lot of people will be shocked to see him fighting perhaps levels above him. If not briefly.

But Gai is boss and now his character can rest a bit

Reminds me of the x-ray feature in video games with his shattered leg and Madara's crushed ribs and lung.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:04 PM
[十三] 8th seat | The Heavenly Chief

Favorite Character: yamamoto,kenpachi,mayuri,aizen,ulqiorra,kyouraku and isshin XD
My Shinigami [?]

Not much to talk about this week except that Guy is confirmed not to be killed off
What will Obito tell Sakura? and who told Madara to absorb the tree?
(I've seen some say it was Kaguya, so in that case can we expect Madara to be using Byakugan in the next chapter?)

Old 04-19-2014, 11:06 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

I predict that Madara can now spam Izangai(based on his immortality comment) and he will be defeated by sealing him via those jars.
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
[1st Div Honorary] The Spirit of the Sword

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Okikiba, Ichigo, Kensei
My Shinigami [?]

I'm still skeptical of Madara being the final villain personally. I dont trust Sasuke. After the Itachi revelation from the Hokages, I kind of bought into the idea of Sasuke being a reformed person, now acting in the memory of his brother rather than his desires. But then these scenes came along.......:

So even though Sasuke's heart told the Sage what he wanted to hear, something still doesn't sit right with me, and even though Naruto and Sasuke keep reinforcing "yeah we're best friends!", I believe Naruto when he says it, but I don't believe Sasuke when he says it.

Especially if Indra is inhabiting Sasuke as a spirit. If Indra was the main aggressor as the brother, and his spirit went to Madara, and then his spirit went onto Sasuke, I can foresee Sasuke going down a similar path that Madara did because of it.

Old Today, 04:29 AM
[九 Division] 13th OP Being

My Shinigami [?]

I see that happening as well. I don't see Madara as the penultimate final villain Naruto should face on his path to becoming hokage. One, it wouldn't make sense considering Madara is just a big player and nothing more than an obstacle to the two of them; and the world. But they both have the same aspirations, and Sasuke is a bit more ambitious, so I see their paths diverging naturally as did their predecessors. I know this is going to sound cliche but I think they were literally destined to do this forever.

Unless Naruto can truly reform him.

Plus other characters like Orochimaru and Black Zetsu are still there.
Old Today, 12:24 PM
[1st Div Honorary] The Spirit of the Sword

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Okikiba, Ichigo, Kensei
My Shinigami [?]

Well the thing that strikes me as odd, is this: The Senju and Uchiha have warred forever, and seems to be the start of this whole feud.

But.... Sasuke is the only Uchiha left. (technically).

So let's say Madara is defeated, and it's just Sasuke now as the last Uchiha, shouldn't that also mean the potential end to the warring? That if Sasuke is defeated an all the Uchiha's are gone, then its just the Senju way, and the Rinnegan and the Eyes will all be gone forever.

Isn't that kind of a stepping stone to the solution? If Sasuke survived, I could see them doing it forever, but seems like kind of a simple solution for a stop gap time for peace. Considering almost all the eyes would be gone anyways (Danjo is gone, Sasuke gone, Obito assumedly would be dying due to Black Zetsu, and if Kakashi doesn't get his eye back then his is gone too). So all the eyes would be gone.

Old Today, 02:24 PM
[1st Division] The Fortunate 4th Seat | Temperance

Favorite Character: Shunsui, Gin, Kisuke, Starrk, Kaien, Hisagi, Komamura
My Shinigami [?]

@Will - I think you're reaching a bit too far there While I admit it's possible, even likely, that Sasuke will want to turn on Naruto after dealing with Madara, to suggest killing Sasuke would effectively be forgetting the following:

1 - That Naruto's method in dealing with personal enemies up till this point has been reconciliation and forgiveness. It happened with Nagato, it happened with Obito. Add the fact that Naruto's goal has been to save Sasuke, if he ends up killing him, it would effectively be making all his past decisions redundant, and by his own admission, would make him unworthy of the position of Hokage.
2 - The cycle that's been pervading the series so far has been about conflict between the two extremes - Extreme Independence, and Extreme Co-operation. If Naruto kills Sasuke, then that's simple a continuation of that.

All in all, I think it's more likely that Naruto and Sasuke will end up settling the however long feud between their two clans relatively peacefully, and ruling together. It's what the series seems to be implying will happen, and imho, will be a more complete victory than the alternative.