Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers) - Page 173

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Other Anime/Manga > Other Manga Talk

Old 09-16-2014, 04:12 PM
[1st Division] 15th Seat - The Star Arcana

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Kensei, Iba,Omaeda, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers)

Just started to re-read all of the Naruto Manga.... I figured with this final battle coming, I wanted to refresh my memory on everything. So far I'm at the 2nd Stage of the Chuunin Exam (Chapter 47) where they go into the forest and have to bring the scrolls.

Part of why I'm doing this is because there's a handful of characters whom I overlooked for a long time because I read all of Naruto in a month, not week to week like I do Bleach.

Part of me is especially looking at Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura (Kabuto and Orochimaru too). I want to see where the seeds of their characters are in relation to who they are now, Sasuke especially.

Also re-reading, it's pretty crazy exactly how similar Naruto was to Obito. They're literally the same person. I even forgot that Naruto originally wore goggles, not his Ninja headband, just like Obito did.

Spoiler: click to show

I want to live for adventure!
Old 09-17-2014, 07:04 PM
[7th division 8th seat] 3rd force of the universe

Favorite Character: urahara kisuke, byakuya, yourichi, yamamoto, juha bach and mayuri
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers)

It seems the prophecy of the toad sage is true since he said; naruto will battle a guy who has powers from his eyes. I know the thought and question crawling through our minds even if it's just an assumption.. naruto vs sasuke? Will sasuke win? What if naruto can't win.. Lol.. What i believe is that it will end in a draw between the duo and they will combine to stop the infinite tsukoyomi. Anyway, what i really want to see is how naruto will manifest the true power of Ashura..(the humanoid-battle avatar of ashura) against sasuke's perfect susano.