Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers) - Page 171

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Other Anime/Manga > Other Manga Talk

Old 08-28-2014, 02:29 PM
六 [6th Division] 3rd Seat 六

Favorite Character: Urahara. Ulquiorra. Byakuya.
Location: Touring with my godly brothers, Poseidon and Hades X3
Send a message via Skype™ to Aniks28
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: naruto shippuden manga! (may contain spoilers)

Today's chapter was interesting in a good way. Seems Kishi decided to truly close up the Kaguya part, though he could shock later on again.

I find the summoning of the past kages a bit of a stretch in my opinion and also disappointed (if it is really over) that I did not get to see the nature of whatever power Hashirama gave to Sasuke. Speaking of which, how is Madara's body in one piece? O_o
Old 08-28-2014, 02:54 PM
「10th Šivision」Recruit

Favorite Character: Toshiro, Gin, Izuru, Byakuya, Shinji, Yumichika, and Ulquiorra XD
My Shinigami [?]

To be honest I was disappointed about Karuya, who just seemed really random to me. There should be a Karuya backstory to explain things XD However, I had to agree that Team 7 was really awesome in the fight, the OPness was overwhelming ^^...I also hope to know more about the gift Sasuke got from Hashirama...
Old 08-28-2014, 04:58 PM
[1st Division] Temperate 3rd Seat | Temperance

Favorite Character: Shunsui, Gin, Kisuke, Starrk, Kaien, Hisagi, Komamura
My Shinigami [?]

Agreed with Miss Rubies, it's a bit disappointing that we didn't get a back story explaining Kaguya more, given she was supposed to be the main antagonist, the final boss. We got some nice backstory for Madara and Obito, but almost none for Kaguya.

Of course, with this chapter, the manga is looking like it's about to reach it's final conclusion. In fact, unless Sasuke and/or Orochimaru (guessing with Kaguya sealed the Infinite Tsukyomi is dispelled?) decide to kick up a mess, all that's left are the celebrations, and tying up the last loose ends. Truth be told, I kinda wish it could go on for another 10 chapters, and end on a nice and neat number 700, but, again, unless the aforementioned scenario occurs, that's not likely to happen.

Old 08-28-2014, 07:03 PM
[1st Division] The Star Arcana

Favorite Character: Sado, Ginjou, Isshin, Shunsui, Kensei, Iba,Omaeda, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonLord00 View Post
Agreed with Miss Rubies, it's a bit disappointing that we didn't get a back story explaining Kaguya more, given she was supposed to be the main antagonist, the final boss. We got some nice backstory for Madara and Obito, but almost none for Kaguya.

Of course, with this chapter, the manga is looking like it's about to reach it's final conclusion. In fact, unless Sasuke and/or Orochimaru (guessing with Kaguya sealed the Infinite Tsukyomi is dispelled?) decide to kick up a mess, all that's left are the celebrations, and tying up the last loose ends. Truth be told, I kinda wish it could go on for another 10 chapters, and end on a nice and neat number 700, but, again, unless the aforementioned scenario occurs, that's not likely to happen.

Yeah..... Kaguya flat out blew it. I had real high hopes that would make her a terribly tragic protagonist. Something about her going through unimaginable emotional grief that would've led to her psychological downfall. And although we could probably infer that, this isn't Bleach. Kishi has a habit of using flashbacks to really emphasize his point. Not leave dots and allow his readers to draw the lines.

I'm hoping it DOES go on for another 10 chapters, with perhaps lots of loose ends and just fun story style things. For one, was everyone released from the 10 tails? What's to become of Madara? Where does the Kyuubi and the others go or were they sealed away? The politics that will unfold between Kakashi truly becoming the Hokage instead of Tsunade. And if that's the case, where does that leave Sasuke and Naruto?

I want to live for adventure!
Old 08-29-2014, 10:52 PM
[12th Division] 5th Seat - Dread.

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Sajin, Aizen, Starrk.
My Shinigami [?]

Well that was dissapointing...Kaguya really lost. Madara looks powerless and Hashirama will probably give him the "I told you" talk. The protagonists will meet all the pseudo-deities that helped them, and that's it.

I'm honestly not expecting anything more at this point. How anticlimatic.

Tien ZiDian-Frausty's Plushiehubby
Old 08-29-2014, 11:33 PM
[12th Division] The 16th Sadist

My Shinigami [?]

^ This. So much this

Here's what I think. This manga has ended and on to the next one :0

OP is my only hope right now for a satisfying conclusion. I know this hasn't officially ended yet, but whatever follows this is going to leave a lot to be desired IMO.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:03 AM
「10th Šivision」Recruit

Favorite Character: Toshiro, Gin, Izuru, Byakuya, Shinji, Yumichika, and Ulquiorra XD
My Shinigami [?]

To be honest I really like the chapters so far, other than somethings lacking so far, it is really interesting XD
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
17th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Hisagi, Gin, HIchigo, OMZangetsu, Shinji, Isshin, Kensei, Masaki, Bazz-B, Zaraki, Stark......
My Shinigami [?]

Well that was……really disappointing and the same thing with Bleach……..
Even if Kaguya didn't show anything special I thought she would do better but this is just disappointing. She was defeated too easy.

Also, Kakashi finally gets the MS and the next ch the fight is over We still don’t know what el. can Minato use The second didn’t show us enough I wanted to see Naruto 10tails mode and Sasuke maybe with Byakugan in his other eye, or something And so many questions remain, I hope we get at least some answered. And why the Kuchiyose, Kakashi could just use Kamui to get all of them out

What I did like was seeing the brother with Byakugan and how Madara got out

Last edited by fenix08; Yesterday at 07:02 PM.