Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bleach Drabble (Caution, Yaoi)

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Fan-Made Media > Literature

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 09:45 PM
[9th Division] 16th Seat

Favorite Character: Shuuhei Hisagi-Szayel Aporro
Send a message via MSN to hisagilove
My Shinigami [?]
Default Bleach Drabble (Caution, Yaoi)

Just a quick little thing I wrote during silent reading. Yaoi, but no explicit content. Please comment with suggestions. (Akon is a tiny character who was cut out of the anime) Some slight swearing too.
"Akon!" Hisagi shouted as he entered the 12th division offices.
"The little shit is on a trip to the living world for some experiment," The 12th division taichou replied from the shadows.
"When will he be back?" Hisagi demanded rudely.
"He might not come back," Mayuri laughed. "Hey shit, come hither," he called to Nemu who followed at his heals. Hisagi left the offices, frowning slightly. It wasn't like Akon to go volentairly to the real world and even less like him to go without warning Hisagi. The tattooed man walked into someone.
"Watch where you're going!" Renji shouted. Hisagi made no sarcastic comment. "What's wrong?" Renji asked, his voice softening slight.
"Akon's in the real world, he didn't even tell me he was going," Hisagi mumbled.
"Oh, I guess it's a bad time to tell you that there has been a bad hollow attack on several shinigami, those killed haven't been identified-" Renji left the sentence hanging. Hisagi's eyes widened.
"No..." He turned on his heals and ran. 'That wasn't what Mayuri was talking about,' Shuuhei told himself. Mayuri was just playing with his mind. Hisagi ran to the 4th division offices. "The victims-have they been identified!" Hisagi nearly shouted.
"Looking for me?" A voice from of the the beds called. Hisagi spun around to look upon a bruised and bloodied Akon.
"Pssht, you wish forehead nipples," Shuuhei replied indignantly.
"You were, suggestive-tattoo," Akon smired. "You were worried about me."
"Why'd you go?" Hisagi asked with a look of absolute and utter betrayal. A wave of regret washed over Akon.
"I'm sorry, I wanted to but Mayuri refused to let me," Akon's face fell. "I tried to have Nemu bring you a note but Mayuri caught here," Akon supplied. Hisagi sat beside the bed.
"So what happened to you anyway?" Hisagi's voice was strained.
"I can't fight, you know that. It was a huge hollow, like that incident in the academy. It threw me like a ragdoll, Shuu, I was so scared. My gigai is a prototype, and vuenerable, I broke my leg. I was afraid that I wasn't going to get to see you again," Akon was close to tears. Hisagi took his hand, carressing it gentlely. Akon scooched over and tugged on Shuuhei's arm. Hisagi climbed into the bed, cautious of Akon's leg. Akon clamped his arms around Hisagi's middle.
"I'm here now, and so are you," Shuuhei whispered into his ear, fingering the horns on Akon's forehead.
"Don't go," Akon whispered back.
"I won't, I promise."

Okay so a bit OC and not too entertaining, tell me what you thought anyway, but be kind.
~Mika-chan

I am myself even if the whole world should change. Ikeda Clan of the Kitsune.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:13 AM
[8th Division] Adviser

Favorite Character: KON! Muhaha.
Send a message via MSN to lappyc
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Bleach Drabble (Caution, Yaoi)

i thought it was pretty good, and i'm interested to know what's going to happen next.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:55 AM
In the Real world

Favorite Character: Hitsugaya Toushirou, Urahara Kisuke, Yoruichi Shihoiin, Ulquiiorra Shiffer
My Shinigami [?]

it was very tear-dropping, hisagi-san
*sniff*
can't wait for the next episode^^

Old 06-11-2007, 06:47 PM
しんき

Favorite Character: Naoto Fuyumine, Kyouko Karasuma
Location: Neither North, South, East, West.. Not even South-East/South-West, North-East/North-West...
Send a message via MSN to Archeo Send a message via Yahoo to Archeo
My Shinigami [?]

that's pretty good...

it kept me interested in reading it until the end!

Old 06-11-2007, 06:53 PM
[9th Division] 16th Seat

Favorite Character: Shuuhei Hisagi-Szayel Aporro
Send a message via MSN to hisagilove
My Shinigami [?]

Thanks everybody! I'll prolly have another tomorrow.
~Mika-chan

I am myself even if the whole world should change. Ikeda Clan of the Kitsune.
Closed Thread