Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Common Comment Errors - Page 3

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Others > Feedback & Suggestions

Old 04-07-2012, 12:27 PM
11th's Estranged Old Geezer

Favorite Character: Kenpachi, Zangetsu, Ulquiorra, Urahara, Gin, Shirosaki, Aizen, Yamamoto, Shunsui
Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen_Angel
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Common Comment Errors

It's funny... this thread was set up like 4 years ago and I still see crappy arguments made like this in the Anime and Manga sections all the time XD New people... fresh mistakes, I suppose ._.