Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chapter 339: The Deathbringer Numbers - Page 14

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Ichimaru Gin, Shinji Hirako, Kisuke Urahara
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Chapter 339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicom View Post
The raw is out : http://www.sendspace.com/file/s127rb
Haribell-sama is... well

JA-NEE
thanks alot! know where to get naruto raw?

how come stark number has always been on his hand, we nv see before?

i'm so not interested with ichigo. he will win, somehow or rather.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Gold Saint Sloth | Judge of Virgo | Clairvoyant Yandere

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pris View Post
how come stark number has always been on his hand, we nv see before?
Stark's glove was covering up his number, which is the reason why we couldn't see it.

"To you everything that's happening in the world appears phony, to be something other than what it really is, right?" - J.D. Salinger
Old 12-18-2008, 11:27 AM
12th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Gin, Urahara, Shunsui, Ukitake, Byakuya, Stark and Zaraki
My Shinigami [?]

Well I am glad to see I was right about the order the whole time, I had a feeling it was going to be like that. This doesn't look too good for Shunsui or Hitsugaya though. I don't think Hitsugaya is strong enough to take on the #3 even and I can't imagine the #1 losing in his first fight against 1 opponent, even if it is Shunsui. That was nice to see Yamamoto crush the fraccion with little to no effort though, I would have been severely disappointed if he wasn't able to do that. I can't wait for the new chapter next week and I am glad they got it up so early for this one.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:18 PM
20th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Anyone else think Halibels 'hollow hole' will be in the back of her mouth/head?

Open up that creepy mask, see the hollow hole..out comes a cero, down goes hitsugaya in a smoking pile of shattered ice and fans dreams, hurray!

Poor hitsugaya, he thought he was gonna get flashed by a sexy hollow, instead he saw the creepiest face yet seen in Bleach and got smacked down.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:33 PM
10th Division --Old Man Zangetsu--

Favorite Character: Grimmjow
Send a message via MSN to Metaforte
My Shinigami [?]

LOL! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! OMG ROFL!

I knew Stark was the #1. I really STILL can't believe that others thought Barragan was due to the throne he sat on. Syzael had a throne and he was only 8. Also, when Lilenette gave him that kick when Barragan took command of the group indicated something signifigant, while others found it no importance.

My guess of Haibel's rank is to replace Neliel. Perhaps my assumptions are correct?

And we get a glimpse at Ichigo and Ulquiorra's battle. About time! But I can't believe im saying this, but I would rather have them stop Ichigo's fight and continue with Stark's and Shunsui's. It looks like it will become intresting ^^
Old 12-18-2008, 02:32 PM
'Mos ♥

Favorite Character: Isane (*N' seekretly lieks manga Ichigo*)
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izuru Kira View Post
Halibel , you're a little weird with that mask but I still love you !!xD
I don't think she's weird at all. Her awesomeness just crushed through the atmosphere of Earth in my eyes. I truely loved the whole moment she appeared (even though the fact that she is the 3rd Espada in the end kinda... well, wasn't what I expected since I so saw her as the 2nd). This chapter really brightened my day.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:10 PM
The Doom Guy

Favorite Character: Zaraki Kenpachi
Send a message via MSN to Oz of Zaraki
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaforte View Post
LOL! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! OMG ROFL!

I knew Stark was the #1. I really STILL can't believe that others thought Barragan was due to the throne he sat on. Syzael had a throne and he was only 8. Also, when Lilenette gave him that kick when Barragan took command of the group indicated something signifigant, while others found it no importance.

My guess of Haibel's rank is to replace Neliel. Perhaps my assumptions are correct?

And we get a glimpse at Ichigo and Ulquiorra's battle. About time! But I can't believe im saying this, but I would rather have them stop Ichigo's fight and continue with Stark's and Shunsui's. It looks like it will become intresting ^^
We didn't think he was 1st because of his thorne, it was because of the significance between him and Yama, and the fact that he took command.
No offense but the obvious no 1 was Barragan, and the things that supported Stark seemed unsignificant compared to Barragan evidences.
Well atleast half what I prediction came true, as Hitsu is crushed by unreleased number 3.
I so felt that Stark is 1st when Shunsui said that he is 2nd, but then I hoped -since he is a good observer- he is right. Anyway now probably Ukitake will be fighting Barragan sooner or later, and Soi might get over to Hali.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:13 PM
18th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Finally we get the official ranking of the top 3.

>Oz

Barragan just the second. So I win, you lose

Btw,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz of Zaraki
now probably Ukitake will be fighting Barragan sooner or later, and Soi might get over to Hali.
That's exactly what I think (and hope). Hitsugaya hasn't got any chance. We all saw that Halibel trashed him immediately after he released his bankai. The Soi-Hali fight would be awesome! :3
Old 12-18-2008, 04:18 PM
「Segunda」ϟ El Leon Brillante de Plata

Favorite Character: Grimmjow, Kaien, Drizzy Drake, Byakuya, Harribel, Tsukishima, Shirosaki, Findorr
Location: Check in your front pocket! No? Check in your back pocket! No? You left me in your other pants!!!
Send a message via MSN to Bleachc15 Send a message via Yahoo to Bleachc15 Send a message via Skype™ to Bleachc15
My Shinigami [?]

First, I'd like to say finally God!! Finally!!
Why you ask? because Halibel finally showed her tattoo and her lower part of her face which was supprising. I mean she still my #1 baby, but now I'm sort of scared. lol

I think Hitsugaya was most definately scared because as soon as he saw that mask he went straight to Bankai. I think Toshiro was a wuss for that. Anyways I think this chapter was the best yet because we finally got to see Stark and Halibels Tattoo.

And also we got to see Halibel's mask. I'm sorry I just can't stop talking about it, it was so supprising to me and everything because I really never expected it. I thought her mask was just a side burn on the side of her face, but I also anticipated to see something close to that. I actually thoguht to see something like no bottom half of her face, but I think she still looks attractive to me. I like her no matter what.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:24 PM
- Spirit In Black -

Send a message via MSN to Izuru Kira
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junchi View Post

That's exactly what I think (and hope). Hitsugaya hasn't got any chance. We all saw that Halibel trashed him immediately after he released his bankai. The Soi-Hali fight would be awesome! :3
well I don't think that soifon is much stronger than hitsugaya in absolute terms ... to be honest I rly hope that soifon will be beaten soooo badly & totally owned by a random opponent , you choose ... xD sorry but soifon & hiyori are the only characters in bleach that I cannot stand
Closed Thread