Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chapter 339: The Deathbringer Numbers - Page 28

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 07:08 PM
17th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Chapter 339: The Deathbringer Numbers

I think that will beat the 3 girls and then, they'll jump to aqnd he'll win without even any real effort, and that will be the end for 339
Old 12-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Tousen, Ulquiorra, Urahara
My Shinigami [?]

That was one of the best chapters that has come out recently. I'm glad were done with the fraccion fights and can move on in earnest to the ones that matter. I'm totally expecting Unohana to aid Ichigo. Shunsui and Ulq is going to be an awesome fight. Can't wait.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:03 PM
16th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Urahara, Hitsugaya, Yamamoto-Genryūsai, Byakuya, Mayuri, Shunsui, Yoruichi, Tessai
My Shinigami [?]

I do not think Ichigo can beat Ulquiorra. At least not as he is now. Even with bankai, mask, fighting for his friends, and with a full power getsuga tenshou Ichigo couldn't even force Ulquiorra to draw his sword. I think Ichigo will do fine until Ulquiorra releases, and then Ichigo will get owned until Unohona saves him. She will step in and fight Ulquiorra and tell Ichigo that he still hasn't mastered his power yet. In the end Unohona is the 2nd strongest captain and will defeat Ulquiorra.

Agains Halibel, Hitsugaya will be killed or virtually killed and then Yammamoto will step in. Halibel will try to kill Yamma for what he did to her Fraccion and will be forced to release by Yamma's shikai. Yamma will then be losing until he goes to bankai and that will destroy Halibel in one strike.

Soifon will fight Barragan, and honestly I don't know what to expect. My guess is that Soifon will go bankai and force Barragan to release but then be about to be killed when she will be saved by Yoruichi. Yoruichi will then fight Barragan and defeat him.

Shunsui will fight evenly with Stark. Then they will both look at each other and say "I guess we have to go all out". Then Shunsui will go Bankai and Stark will release. They will fight evenly, but eventually Shunsui will be overpowered. Ukitake will step in to save him and also go Bankai, and we will find out he is actually stronger than Shunsui. However, his illness will kick in when he goes Bankai and he will also be overpowered by Stark. Stark will say "I don't want to kill you but I guess there is no choice" and just as he is about to kill them, Urahara will interfere and say "well lets not let that happen then ok". Then he will fight Stark and defeat him.

Aizen will then show himself and it will be seen he and Gin and Tousen were never in Yamma's technique, and then he will say "now my true power can be revealed" and we will see Wonderwice along with at least 4-5 other vasto lordes arrancar appear that have not been seen to that point.

Then the real winter war will begin with the Vizards showing up to battle Aizen and his vastos lordes. In the end, Ichigo will learn another level of release for his hollow form that allows him to become the strongest character in the manga and he will ultimately be needed to defeat Aizen in the end.

Man this is getting good now. I can't wait to see the top espada and captains fight.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Wonderwyce Fanclub Chairman

Favorite Character: Wonderwyce
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCzar View Post
I do not think Ichigo can beat Ulquiorra. At least not as he is now. Even with bankai, mask, fighting for his friends, and with a full power getsuga tenshou Ichigo couldn't even force Ulquiorra to draw his sword.
One getsuga is really nothing and Ichigo's mask broke immediately after he did it. I don't really think Ichigo is that great, but it really doesn't seem like Ulquiorra is a super fantastic fighter either. Ichigo was pretty wiped out from his earlier fight but his first slash still knocked Ulquiorra across the room and his getsuga managed to do some damage albeit very minor. We know from the fight with Grimmjow that Ichigo has much more than just one masked getsuga in him. I would say the fight would be even, but it largely depends on what kind of abilities or form Ulquiorra's release has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Tragedy View Post
If you're gonna say that they were all focused on Hitsugaya then they should have all been looking at Hitsugaya but they aren't!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Manga-ka / / Honorary 3rd

Favorite Character: Stark, Urahara, Shunsui
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard archer View Post

@ Urahara012: Hmmm, we don't even know at what side Yoruichi will be on (neither do we know what side is Urahara on). But if it came to happen, I just like to think that it will be a close call between both of them.
i don't think thats true. i think it's obvious urahara's alliances are with soul society, after all he made the garganta to get the captains to hueco mundo and prepared th remaining gotei 13 for battle in the winter, they don't seem like things a guy on aizen's side would do.

[Recent Colourations:Ulquiorra's Title Page]Please check out my colourations at[Arguido's Anthology]
Old 12-22-2008, 12:33 AM
16th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Byakuya Kuchiki, Renji Abarai, Hollow Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

didnt expect that one really. really cool chapter though. i hope we get to see some Shunsui bankai action soon! thas one thing i am so waiting for! and Ukitake too.

and of course i wanna see Ichigo's fight! i wanna see Ulquiorra's released form! thas gonna be awesome!
Old 12-22-2008, 12:38 AM
15th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichimaru Gin
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
i don't think thats true. i think it's obvious urahara's alliances are with soul society, after all he made the garganta to get the captains to hueco mundo and prepared th remaining gotei 13 for battle in the winter, they don't seem like things a guy on aizen's side would do.
Its that which worries me, in a long shot he might have done it for the Vaizard faction, not SS. Because as they are now they are effectively trapped and probably using Aizen as a cover to stage their operations.
Some say that Urahara will side with SS, maybe that or maybe not. Character relations do not matter much in war either way.
Unless he is of major influence concerning Leadership. :P
Is money the true root to all evil? I'd like to not think so. Money is just a form of currency that exists in all societies, and cannot bring any kind of evil. That evil already exists in us as the other side of the coin.

Last edited by Smygarn777; 12-22-2008 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:50 AM
17th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Shunsui, Old man Yama, Isshin, Ichigo, Zangetsu, Stark
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Chapter 339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicom View Post
 Spoiler: click to show

JA-NEE
lol yea you were
I think you did a very good and detailed job of researching to back up your claims tho. The thing about the faces in ur logo was pretty interesting. The Shoe theory still makes me laugh tho
Old 12-22-2008, 07:12 AM
19th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

great at last against maybe soon will see ! or hollow ichigo :P
Old 12-22-2008, 07:46 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Shunsui
My Shinigami [?]

i really want to see zangetsu again he is so awesome renji has a babbon/snake thing, toshiro a dragon so what does ichigo get a dude who looks like a pimp awesome. just need more training and ichiog can wear a feather hat and jewelery. doesn't improve his fighting just makes 2nd squad Lt. very very jealous. ichigo could win the fight he never seems to have his shit toghether when he fights. what if oriheme kills ulquirra and ichio just limps off with his usual excessive blood loss due to poor battle sense.
halibel will pawn hitsu and proably komomara. sunsui survives stark but loses utikake saves him by self sacrfice. soifon looses leavying old man to fight 1 and 2 in rough shape. ikakku might jump in with bankai but be useless. regardless can't wait for cage to break, also i want more yammy and wonderwice.