Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tatsuki

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Characters

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 04:33 AM
[10th Division] 9th Haka

Favorite Character: Ichigo-Bankai w/Vizard Mask
Send a message via AIM to kut_throat Send a message via MSN to kut_throat Send a message via Yahoo to kut_throat
My Shinigami [?]
Default Tatsuki

Ive been thinking about this for a while now...and its just a hunch or Im reading too much into this, but I think Tatsuki has romantic feelings for Orihime. Does anyone feel the same way as I do?
Old 04-12-2009, 05:46 AM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Yumichika, Ulquiorra , Urahara
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Tatsuki

I don't really think of it as romantic feelings. More of big sister love.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:51 AM
[10th Division] 9th Haka

Favorite Character: Ichigo-Bankai w/Vizard Mask
Send a message via AIM to kut_throat Send a message via MSN to kut_throat Send a message via Yahoo to kut_throat
My Shinigami [?]

I think both Tatsuki and Chizuru have romantic feeling for Orihime...But Chizuru I know for a fact is into pretty girls...

Spoiler: click to show
Old 04-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Ukitake Jyuushirou, Tesla, Ulquiorra Cifer, Yylfordt Granz, Nel Tu.
Send a message via MSN to Captain Tuberculosis
My Shinigami [?]

Well, I think it could be interpreted either way, depending on how you view their relationship. Some people may see Tatsuki's feelings as romantic, others as purely platonic and sisterly.

I, for one, am a supporter of x . It seems to me like one of those relationships that, at least on Tatsuki's part, may have started out platonic but developed into something stronger.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:05 AM
The Return

Favorite Character: Too much to put in here!
Send a message via MSN to haidi Send a message via Skype™ to haidi
My Shinigami [?]

Naa personnally i don't think that she has romantic feelings for Orithime.
They are just good friends.
There's nothing more that we can say.

"Sanity? I never had such a useless thing in the first place!"
Old 04-13-2009, 03:48 AM
[Lonely Infant]

Send a message via MSN to Kuchiki Lie Send a message via Yahoo to Kuchiki Lie
My Shinigami [?]

Tatsuki Arisawa (有沢 竜貴, Arisawa Tatsuki) is a student at the Karakura High School, in the same classroom as Ichigo Kurosaki, her childhood friend and karate partner. When they were children, Tatsuki regularly saved Ichigo when he was getting beaten up, as well as cheering him up when he was upset. A tomboyish karate practitioner with dreams of becoming a vale tudo champion, and already ranking Japan's second strongest in her age group, Tatsuki seems to possess no stereotypically feminine qualities as is typical of female manga characters.
Tatsuki is best friends with Orihime Inoue and is constantly protecting her from men looking for a date, as well as Chizuru Honshō, the school lesbian, who often approaches and grabs Orihime's breasts. Tatsuki has done this since middle school, when she beat up some bullies that were trying to cut Orihime's hair, and had already done so once before her brother died. After that, Tatsuki promised to protect her from anyone who dared to make her cry, and she and Orihime became best friends.
Like many of Ichigo's friends, Tatsuki is spiritually aware to the point that she can clearly see ghosts, hollows, shinigami, and other such supernatural phenomena, though she lacks any unique spiritual powers of her own. She is strong enough to survive spiritual attacks most humans are incapable of dealing with, though this may be due to her karate training. She also has the ability to sense Orihime from almost anywhere, even across dimensions; she is able to sense Orihime when she travels to Soul Society, but remarks that she can't sense her presence after Orihime is taken to Hueco Mundo.
She has shown a very estranged side of her though at some points, mainly showing it to Orihime when their disscussing her affections toward Ichigo. One part, that was cut from the anime, Tatsuki actually was disappointed in Orihime that she didn't take advantage of Ichigo when he thought she was hurt. She then went on to teach Orihime on how to take advantage of Ichigo.
In the earlier parts of the series, Tatsuki mainly hangs out with Orihime, and also protects her from the hollow Numb Chandelier, but gets injured. When Orihime's powers awaken, Tatsuki in turn gets protected by Orihime. Soon after that, Tatsuki begins to see hollows clearly, but never mentions it to Orihime. Tatsuki made Orihime promise that she will come back alive before Orihime goes to Soul Society. Later on, during the first invasion of the Arrancar, Tatsuki nearly dies at the hand of Yammy, who uses his special technique called Gonzui to suck up human souls. A timely rescue by Orihime and Chad saves her. Tatsuki also witnesses the battles between Ichigo, Tōshirō Hitsugaya's team and the arrancar. When Orihime gets taken away to Hueco Mundo, Tatsuki is noticeably upset at her sudden disappearance, punching Ichigo's head through a window and shouting at him for not telling her what he knows. She is later accompanied by Keigo Asano and Mizuiro Kojima to Kisuke Urahara's Shop and sees Ichigo leaving for Hueco Mundo.
Adopted from : http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Tatsuki
Old 04-13-2009, 04:55 AM
[Hueco Mundo] Adjuchas

Favorite Character: Grimmjow, Halibel, Stark, Kenpachi, Soifon, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

I'm not sure because Tatsuke might be bi because she does seem to have feelings for Ichigo
Old 04-13-2009, 11:07 AM
17th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Urahara
My Shinigami [?]

Well it is hinted a little through her responses to Chizuru. She's a little too eager to keep a girl away when at the same time she's encouraging Orihime to go after Ichigo... who she also clearly likes... hmm lol.
It seems she's extremely jealous about Orihime when it comes to the females but not the males.

But I doubt she's gay or even bi. It sounds less like a sexual love and more an obsessive love to me.
Closed Thread