Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will yachiru ever fight?

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Anime

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: :byakuga:
My Shinigami [?]
Default Will yachiru ever fight?

hey guys its me again

i wonder if is ever gonna fight or has fought before (because i started with bleach recently i could skip the fillers and bounto didnt really interest me nvm). Cuz she seems to be possible pretty strong. also it would be cool to see a 4 year old girl killing some espada and arrancar.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:15 PM
[Primera Legion] Espada - Bloodstained Empress

Favorite Character: Ulquiorra | Gin | Sousuke | Dante | Albert Wesker <3
Send a message via MSN to Pitchi
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Will yachiru ever fight?

maybe when shes older, but not yet. she has her kenny and candy
semms to be the most important thing in her world ^^ so, when she is
older she will fight ^^ but not now, remember, she is about 7 or 8
years old ^^
Old 05-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Caveman Fukutaicho

Favorite Character: Keigo Asano, Aaroniero Arruruerie, Hachigen Ushōda
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchi View Post
maybe when shes older, but not yet. she has her kenny and candy
semms to be the most important thing in her world ^^ so, when she is
older she will fight ^^ but not now, remember, she is about 7 or 8
years old ^^
why not, Gin killed a 3rd seated officer when he was very young (like 10) and toshiro is the youngest captain, age is not a factor to fight.

i think yachiru fighting style would mimic that of zaraki, just focusing on speed instead of strenght, i hope we get so see her fight someday.

one question thou, Zaraki get to captain by killing the captain of that squad, thats a rule. But the same doesnt apply to vicecaptains, what i mean is, yachiru along with ikaku and yumichika would have to go to shinigami school in order of becoming shinigamis, to get a seated rank and so, i am right?.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:42 PM
19th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Neliel Tu Oderschvank,Ichigo,kenpachi Zaraki
My Shinigami [?]

O hope so, she must be really strong though, just look at her rank, I would love to see her fight though, it would be really cool
Old 05-19-2009, 10:55 PM
[9th Division] 13th Seat

My Shinigami [?]

The impeccable timing for this thread, could not be formed at a better moment. Speaking of the miniature pink-haired lieutenant, I was reading a bit of information regarding Yachiru in the Bleach SOULS book. In an interview with Kubo, a query was posed by the interviewer wondering about Yachiru. Kubo responded that he has plans to draw it and it is still a mystery. Based on the interviewer’s inquiry, I assume that person also suspect, something extraordinary concerning Yachiru’s abilities. (She was already featured in earlier scenes, prior to the discussion with Kubo taking place.) As for Kubo’s response, I am under the impression Yachiru’s appearances and powers will be revealed in future episodes, as the series progresses.

So I suppose we will have to ride out the storm, until Yachiru finally receives her chance in the spotlight. Given the nature of her present rank and owning a zanpakutou, all signs point to Yachiru being skilled in some form of combat. Likewise, it would be entertaining to view her engaging a few villains. Either way, I cannot wait for this young lady to shine. And the mystery surrounding this character, makes it worth the anticipation.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:24 AM
[Eighth Division - Vice-Captain] Alcohol Aficionado

Favorite Character: Kenpachi. Komamura. Shunsui. Mayuri. Uryu. Ganju.
Send a message via MSN to Zadoc Send a message via Skype™ to Zadoc
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkstok View Post
why not, Gin killed a 3rd seated officer when he was very young (like 10) and toshiro is the youngest captain, age is not a factor to fight.

i think yachiru fighting style would mimic that of zaraki, just focusing on speed instead of strenght, i hope we get so see her fight someday.

one question thou, Zaraki get to captain by killing the captain of that squad, thats a rule. But the same doesnt apply to vicecaptains, what i mean is, yachiru along with ikaku and yumichika would have to go to shinigami school in order of becoming shinigamis, to get a seated rank and so, i am right?.
I think it was said that Kenpachi and Yachiru were the first two shinigami not to go through the soul reaper acadamy. I'm pretty sure Yumi and Ikkaku went through it though.

Put this in spoilers since lusian320 hasn't seen bounts yet...
 Spoiler: click to show

Daniel's Drinking Buddy. Zane's Brother. Sayuri's Fiance <3. Drake's Drinking Partner.

Last edited by Zadoc; 05-20-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:35 AM
20th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

I would love to see this, also. Whether or not she went through the school, I think she's definitely at a VC's level. When she was watching Kenpachi fight and the messenger interrupted her you could see her spirit energy flare up behind her.

I'm picturing something along the lines of Yoda fighting: probably quick and powerful and lots of fun to watch.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:48 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

i hope so, i mean, she just either sits on kenpachi's shoulder for a length of time or just watch the fights and never join in them. i hope that she will fight soon, cause when kenpachi and ichigo were fighting, one of the shinigami from the secret corps (?) was about to tell yachiru the news, but then the guy was killed, but we didn't get to see it.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:17 AM
5th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

oh! Oh! i wish i could watch how she fights/..... I've been mystified by dat lil gurl on Kenpachi's shoulder ever since i saw her.....
Old 05-21-2009, 03:51 AM
13th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Hitsygaya ♥, Stark ♥, Byakuya, Ichigo, Urahara, Ikkaku, Ulquiorra, Keigo, Kira, Hisagi.
My Shinigami [?]

Honestly, i don't know!!! Its hard 2 say!!!
But i would like 2 see her fight!!!
It'd be amazing 2 see someone so small fighting with a style similar to Kenpachi. Well i'm guessing her style will be similar 2 his seeing dat she's been with him so long & he's bound 2 train her personally