Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ichigo's Zanpakto in its sealed form!!!

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Characters

View Poll Results: Is Ichigo's 1st sword when he got Soul Reaper powers the sealed state of his Zanpakto
Yes it must be it is the same sword transformed from the 1st sword he had. 8 66.67%
No it isn't, it's a completely different Zanpakto all together. 2 16.67%
There's no way of really knowing if that is his sealed state or not. 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 12:45 AM
[7th Division] Recruit

Favorite Character: Ichigo/Kenpachi
Send a message via Yahoo to KingBeowulf
My Shinigami [?]
Lightbulb Ichigo's Zanpakto in its sealed form!!!

I was just thinking back to when Ichigo had that big sword when he recieved Rukia's powers. Not he didn't know the name of his Zanpakto so he had that correct? Now when it was broke in half by Byakuya he still kept it with him. When he learned the name of his Zanpakto it transformed into what is now his Shikai corrrect me if i'm wrong. now what became Zangetzu was the broken sword's hilt he had kept with him still. Also Ishin in episode 112 has a handle and hilt with a tassle attached to the handle exactly like Ichigo had on his 1st sword. Wouldn't the sword Ichigo 1st used when he recieved Rukia's powers be his sealed form on Zangetzu? After all it is the same weapon he had when he first got his Soul Reaper powers it just transformed into what we see now all the time, just it is never in its sealed state. Please give me some info on what you think about this.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:46 AM
Super Detective

Favorite Character: Shinji, Shunsui, Uryu, Nanao, & Urahara
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Ichigo's Zanpakto in its sealed form!!!

Are you asking what happened to the piece Byakuya sliced off?
I'm almost certain it just disintegrated into spirit particles.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:49 AM
[Primer Legion] Adjucha

Favorite Character: Urahara, Ulquiorra, Gin
Send a message via MSN to Dowmone169
My Shinigami [?]

Yes i think thak the sword that Ichigo had in the beggining of the series was the sealed form of his current swrod. It would have to be. Sould reapers can't just switch Zampaktous like that. Plus like you said, Ichigo had the handle when he become a reall Shinigami, so it would make most sense for that to be the sealed form of his sword
Old 06-01-2009, 03:21 AM
BARPG 7th Captain| 7th's 13th

Send a message via MSN to Kaiden Rezain Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiden Rezain
My Shinigami [?]

The fact that as soon as Ichigo regained his own Shinigami powers thanks to Urahara training, that it remained the same blade that he had, even so much as retaining the fact that Byakuya and cut it down to the hilt, shows that that is his Zanpakuto in it's sealed form. Mayuri reveals that the blade of a Zanpakuto is irrevellent, it can be broken a thousand times and the blade can be fixed and still used, including using Shikai. This makes it seem as though it is not the blade where the Spirit resides, but in the hilt. The hilt of the sword that Ichigo used to have is gone and it was replaced by the handle of his Shikai by way of the release of the Shikai. It will never be seen again because we know that Ichigo can never reseal his Zanpakuto. The only arguement that could be made is that his Sealed Sword was merely a manifestation of Rukkia's Shinigami powers, but if that were the cause he would have gotten a brand new sword when he awakened his own, showing that the unreleased sword he was using was formed by himself and contained Zangetsu. Isshin likely has a similar Zanpakuto because he is Ichigo's father and is very similar to Ichigo in many respects, if we saw other Father-Son, Father-Daughter, etc, combinations fight, we would probably see similarities in their unreleased Zanpakuto's and Shikais.

All who wage war know my name
Old 06-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Shinji rarenai hodo taikutsu

Favorite Character: Shirosaki and Urahara
My Shinigami [?]

Idk wasn't the first sword a mixture of rukia and ichigo's spiritual powers? If so than it can't be his sealed state.Or can it?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:13 AM
8th Devil of Kimon

Favorite Character: Aizen, Pain
Location: In a place where Komamura is always considered weak
My Shinigami [?]

This is Ichigo's sealed zanpakuto sealed: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/1/51/ this is before he knew that name of it.

This is Ichigo's constantly released zanpakuto: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/152/12/
Closed Thread