Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Top 10 choice of strongest BLEACH characters?

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Characters

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 08:05 AM
[6th Division] 6th Seat

Send a message via MSN to cinnamon_yuki Send a message via Yahoo to cinnamon_yuki
My Shinigami [?]
Smile Your Top 10 choice of strongest BLEACH characters?

I've just started watching BLEACH... I haven't gone too far yet. Just want to know your opinions regarding the BLEACH characters battle skills...-^_^-

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybuu1202 View Post
This is an interesting topic however, like some other threads on the forum, it has become a breeding ground of spam.

Please remember to not only list your answers but also give the reasons for why you picked the characters you did.

No posts have been deleted before my posts but the ones that come after will be deleted as spam.

Thank you.

***This will be quoted in the first post so there will be no excuse that people don't see it.***

Last edited by tomu; 10-23-2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Moved the quote here
Old 02-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Nova
Send a message via AIM to Redbobo92 Send a message via MSN to Redbobo92
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Your Top 10 choice of strongest BLEACH characters?

1. Aizen
2. yamamoto
3. ichigo (hollow form)
5. byakuya
6. Hitsugaya
7. Kenpachi
8. ikaku
9. tousen
10. ichigo
11. renji
12. soi fon
13. Uruhara
14. ichimaru
15. komamura
16. mayuri
17. matsumoto
18. yoruichi

thats all i can think of
Old 02-16-2007, 06:11 AM
19th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Rukia & Ichigo+his baca otosa
Send a message via MSN to yumasekai
My Shinigami [?]

1.ichigo
2.holow ichigo
3.ichigo's dad
4.hitsegaya
5.byakuya
6.yoruchi
7.urahara
8.the arrancar
9.aizen
10.ichimaru
not in order
Old 02-16-2007, 09:22 AM
7th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Renji, Nova
My Shinigami [?]

1.ichigo with his hollow - He almost beat out several captains even though he was untrained and not their level
2.ichigo's dad - What else could produce a son like Ichigo? hehe a STRONG one!
4.Aizen - Unrestricted in his quest for power, very intelligent. and highly trained. His counter attacks doesn't involve him moving at all! hehehe
5.Byakuya - His composure in battle is a big plus! And he also has a mastered Bankai!
6.Yourichi/Urahara - Tied because they always end up together, I think they are a bit rusty and old though Yourichi is a great fighter! strong and fast! Urahara is an excellent teacher to Ichigo! Technical expert and also hands-on in his battles!
7.Kenpachi - His reautsu is so strong that he doesn't even need Bankai! Maybe he doesn't need it?
8. Ichimaru - Also the silent but deadly type :P
9. Hitsugaya - A bit one-trick pony in his style of attacks, maybe if he has more variety he'll be higher up in the scale.
10. Renji - A VC who has achieved Bankai! That's quite rare! Also he has mastered some Kidou attacks as well

Runner ups :
Soi Fon - Great physical fighter, my only complain is the sword (It has very limited range! and allows little room for misses)
Orihime - Could be strong but needs to control her emotions and understand her powers more!
Old 02-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

1) DON KANONJI- obvious reasons
2) Aizen- He stopped Ichigos bankai with one finger... come on...
3) Ichigo- power is great, potential power is disgusting
4) Kenpachi- same as ichigo.. great power divine potential power, when he releases his bankai its gonna be game over for whoever hes fighting
5)Yamamoto- hes old but hes got his stuff together.
6) Ichimaru- never seen him go all out, and hes never officially lost a fight
7) Toshiro- He is definately going to get ALOT stronger very quickly. He is one of the only captains to so quickly return to the storyline in episode 110+. That and he is the "prodigy" that is born once every 1,000 years, thats gotta count for somethin
8) Kuchiki- seems like hes always gonna be one of the best but I dont see him ending up stronger than anyone mentioned above in the end.
9) Urahara/Yorichi- just str8 up good fighters, never seen em go all out
10)- for all the unknown menos lords out there that are currently stronger than everyone mentioned here aside from aizen, but they arent good guys so eventually the chars mentioned above will have to overcome them ;p
11) Matsumoto- Seduction potentially makes her the strongest of all of these.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:13 PM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Like a lot of them.. Hard to answer lol
Send a message via MSN to Almighty_Rey
My Shinigami [?]

1)Yamamoto
2)Aizen
3)Ichigo Hollow form
4)Byakouya
5)Ichigo
6)Zaraki Kempachi
7)Captain of 8 squad (cant remember his name)
8)Urahara
9)Yorouichi
10)Renji
Old 02-19-2007, 08:36 PM
10th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Kurosaki Ichigo
Send a message via MSN to Tankyotsuki
My Shinigami [?]

1) ...y else is he the main character...besides, he is the only that cares about bettering himself.

2) ...he's a great illusionist

3) Isshin Kurosaki...Ichigo's dad...we all know Ichigo is coming by it honestly by now

4) ...just because he is ichi-taicho

5) ...he is still REALLY young and is a captain...became a captain in less then 40 years. (GOLDEN RINGS...12 days of Xman, yo)

6) ...he has mad skills and a brain 2 go with it...that can be a bit scary

7) Yuruichi...If u can turn in2 a cat and be best friends with , there is some potential

8) ...1 can never beat a man w/ flowers that gazes at the moon and writes poetry

9) The long awaited......Only captain 2 ever not know the name of his zanpakutou...that's brute strength 4 u

10) Innie, meanie, mynie, mo....um...I guess Ishida-sama, the Last Quincy...not Uruyu...I mean, his dad came out of no where just like Ichigo's dad...and not rusty at all...that can be scary
Old 02-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Nova
Send a message via AIM to Redbobo92 Send a message via MSN to Redbobo92
My Shinigami [?]

Your all wrong. Ichigo....SUCKS HE CANT FIGHT FOR HIS LIFE. he didnt beat byakuya, or kenpachi. he did beat renji but thats it. it is his HOLLOW form that is incredibal. but aizen has to be the strongest, he can stop bankais with out even using shikai.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:30 AM
10th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Kurosaki Ichigo
Send a message via MSN to Tankyotsuki
My Shinigami [?]

My reasoning is that aizen can only stop it because it is another illusion. He actually takes his sword out and slices people up. How do u know if I am right or wrong? I don't know that either cause we cannot know what is up with his blade.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:43 AM
[8th Division] Founder & Drunken Sage

Favorite Character: Kyōraku Shunsui, Kuchiki Byakuya, Ichigo, Zangetsu, Zaraki Kenpachi
My Shinigami [?]

1) Sutaicho Genryusai Yamomoto -
 Spoiler: click to show

2) Sosuke Aizen - Expert in all the arts required to be a great shinigami (i.e. Shunpo, kidou, and art of the sword)

3) Ukitake Jūshirō - Trained by Genryusai-sensei. The Commander is quoted as saying that Ukitake and Kyōraku possesses "greater powers on the battlefield than anyone younger generation, or old". Ukitake later became the senpai of none other than Kuchiki Byakuya (reference episode 41).

4) Shunsui Kyōraku - Trained by Genruysai-sensei. The quote seen above applies here as well.

5) Kuchiki Byakuya - The most powerful member of the Kuchiki clan. Trained by one of the greatest powers in the Gotei 13.

6) Kurosaki Isshin - Captain level, his son shows the potential of the power contained in him. He beat an Arrancar (although an imperfect one) with one blow.

7) Kurosaki Ichigo - His potential knows no bounds. He must master the other arts of the shinigami and learn how to wield his Hollow form.

8) Zaraki Kenpachi - The only Captain to gain the rank based on his power and skill alone.

9) Urahara Kisuke - Trained Ichigo, Isshin (to regain his shinigami powers), and others. The depth of his knowledge must be unsurpassed.

10) Hitsugaya Toshirou - A child prodigy. The incarnation of a heavenly guardian that appears every few centuries. Became a shinigami at a young age, achieved bankai and gained the rank of captain far sooner than expected. Since he's young, his power will only increase as he ages.

BA's Wise Ol' Drunken Ossan. BA's most diehard LAKERS FAN!!! [Zeroeth Division's Soberest Drunk!]
Closed Thread