Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Bleach Manga going to end?

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

View Poll Results: Whats gonna happen next?
Ichi kills aizen. Bleach ends in around a month 1 7.69%
Aizen retreats for some reason. Another arc to come 6 46.15%
Ichi loses but doesnt die. Timeskip and new series. 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 03:50 PM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Uchiha Itachi, Urahara Kisuke, Yachiro, Nel, Kyorako, Ukitake
My Shinigami [?]
Post Is Bleach Manga going to end?

Well..
somehow lately i dont like latest chapters... specialy the last few ones.. just everyone is disapearing from hollows side..

if we see from the start till now.. not even a single shinigami died.. aizen stabed hitsugaya, hinamori.. both are alive. ichigo stabed renji then byakuya then aizen. but he's alive.. my point is... leave captains aside. they are strong but not even a vc died until now? and now if we see espadas. their strength is equal to captains. and some of them are far above to captains.. but rukia killed an espada... ^__^

we should pretty much assume that grimjow is dead. bcoz i dont think TK have 4th round btw him and ichigo. so even if he survive he will not intrested in fight against ichigo & other shinigamis or any captain will kill him.

espada 2 died in chapter 371.. and now i'm pretty much sure stark is going to die in next few chapters.. and then TK maybe comeback to Hueco mundo and it will be turn of yammy.. and after hueco mundo only aizen, gin, tousen and hallibel will be left..

as we see top espadas are dead like nothing.. so we shouldnt count WW as much threat to shinigamis.. more likely he will beat some but his destiny is pretty much clear.

and what will aizen do against all captains + all vizards and maybe somehow ichigo comebeack to HM..

right now.. manga is going totaly one sided..

and seems to me. its going to end soon.. maybe in next 50/60 chapters..?

what you guys think...
Old 09-11-2009, 05:11 PM
8th Devil of Kimon

Favorite Character: Aizen, Pain
Location: In a place where Komamura is always considered weak
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Is Bleach Manga going to end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Well..
somehow lately i dont like latest chapters... specialy the last few ones.. just everyone is disapearing from hollows side..

if we see from the start till now.. not even a single shinigami died.. aizen stabed hitsugaya, hinamori.. both are alive. ichigo stabed renji then byakuya then aizen. but he's alive.. my point is... leave captains aside. they are strong but not even a vc died until now? and now if we see espadas. their strength is equal to captains. and some of them are far above to captains.. but rukia killed an espada... ^__^

we should pretty much assume that grimjow is dead. bcoz i dont think TK have 4th round btw him and ichigo. so even if he survive he will not intrested in fight against ichigo & other shinigamis or any captain will kill him.

espada 2 died in chapter 371.. and now i'm pretty much sure stark is going to die in next few chapters.. and then TK maybe comeback to Hueco mundo and it will be turn of yammy.. and after hueco mundo only aizen, gin, tousen and hallibel will be left..

as we see top espadas are dead like nothing.. so we shouldnt count WW as much threat to shinigamis.. more likely he will beat some but his destiny is pretty much clear.

and what will aizen do against all captains + all vizards and maybe somehow ichigo comebeack to HM..

what you guys think...
 Spoiler: click to show
Old 09-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Black Lioness of Hell House

Favorite Character: yoruichi, byakuya,nel,kon,ichigo,grimmjow,ulquirra
My Shinigami [?]

Just because the baddies are getting killed off in what i agree with u is lame ways doesn't mean the manga will end soon.I think there are still many plot lines to the whole bleach story and i will go in2 mourning if it has to end so soon.Just be glad this isn't naruto where the good guys drop dead and the sad funeral music begins to play
Old 09-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: シュレディンガー准尉
My Shinigami [?]
Post Re: Is Bleach Manga going to end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post

what you guys think...
I think Aizen will soon enough show us next page of treachery wich has probably been worth of waiting and I guess manga wont be over before it hits 500 chapters atleast(personally i think it will go much further as long as KT is willing to keep up thinking and drawing). Even Aizen probably wont be threwing hes spoon in the corner anytime soon, thats how I think about it. Its true that espada is falling apart fairly fast rate now, especially if you compare to the fraccion fights in beginning of FKT arc, that sucks, but no can do. And Rukia killed one arrogant and ruthless Gillian so what, you shouldnt play with youre meal...
 Spoiler: click to show
Old 09-12-2009, 03:22 AM
[5th Division] 20th Seat

Favorite Character: Aizen, Hollow Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

What a silly question to ask. Everything has an ending. Bleach will come to an end but it is up to Tite Kubo to decide when he wants to stop drawing Bleach. Just enjoy the ride for as long as Bleach is still being drawn.

By the way, Bleach is far from ending any time soon because Tite Kubo still has A LOT of stories left to draw/share.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:37 AM
7th Division: 20th Seat

Favorite Character: Jushiro Ukitake, Shunsui Kyoraku, Kisuke Urahara, Gin Ichimaru, etc...
Send a message via MSN to Iwoenai
My Shinigami [?]

I think they are just trying to wrap this arc up. The arrancar thing has been in use for a very long time and I think TK is just eager to get on with more. I don't think it's gonna end because TK has a pretty sick gig going on here that ends with him getting alot of money in his wallet. I don't think he's just gonna stop when he's still got ideas and money to make

To Walk the path of honor; is to live in the light of loyalty
Old 09-14-2009, 10:19 AM
Rarely Active

Favorite Character: Stark,Shunsui,Komamura,
My Shinigami [?]

I really doubt that Bleach is going to end soon.I mean there is so many thing we haven't seen yet.

We haven't seen Aizen,Gin,Yamamoto,Shunsui,Ukitake,Unohana,Urahara ,Yoruichi and All the vizards bankai yet.

We have no background story on Isshin or Ryuuken
We haven't seen a Vasto Lorde yet
We haven't seen a Royal Guard member
We don't know who the King of the SS is.
We don't know why Aizen wants to rule the SS
If Barragan was King of HM then why is he only the 2nd Espada while Stark is the 1st?

There are just too many unanswered question for Bleach to end.So Bleach isn't going to be ending anytime soon. And I bet you when all the Espada dies a new type of enemy will appear
Old 09-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

i really hope not
i dont even watch manga
spoils the whole show
anyways love the bleach series
Old 09-14-2009, 10:22 AM
[5th Division] 20th Seat

Favorite Character: Aizen, Hollow Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Espada Stark View Post
I really doubt that Bleach is going to end soon.I mean there is so many thing we haven't seen yet.

We haven't seen Aizen,Gin,Yamamoto,Shunsui,Ukitake,Unohana,Urahara ,Yoruichi and All the vizards bankai yet.

We have no background story on Isshin or Ryuuken
We haven't seen a Vasto Lorde yet
We haven't seen a Royal Guard member
We don't know who the King of the SS is.
We don't know why Aizen wants to rule the SS
If Barragan was King of HM then why is he only the 2nd Espada while Stark is the 1st?

There are just too many unanswered question for Bleach to end.So Bleach isn't going to be ending anytime soon. And I bet you when all the Espada dies a new type of enemy will appear
How do you know we haven't seen a Vasto Lorde yet? The top 4 Espada could be Vasto Lordes. Aizen doesn't want to rule SS as he said he wants to OVERTHROW SS. Like every book/movie, we will always be left with more questions than answers. Bleh. Haha.
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by --bleach-- View Post
i really hope not
i dont even watch manga
spoils the whole show
anyways love the bleach series
You don't watch the manga as you READ the manga. You can read the manga that already has been animated in the anime. Even though if you read the manga that hasn't been animated, you will still be surprised with the anime. :-p

Last edited by respectyoda; 09-14-2009 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:32 AM
Ex 6th division Ninja

Favorite Character: Ulquiorra,Grimmjow,Byakuya and Unohana <3
My Shinigami [?]

It depends on how Tite feel about his story.
If he feels tired and bored with his story then I think he will end it soon.
Otherwise he'll keep adding material.
but yeah right now his recent chapters don't feel too passionate.
The story is slowly being nudged forward.

Biorihime's game-partner BFF||Sig by Hai Lun|
Closed Thread