Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kouga - Byakuya's father?

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Anime

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 12:55 PM
15th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Grimmjow, Shinji, Hisagi, Ichigo, Nnoitora,Tousen
My Shinigami [?]
Default Kouga - Byakuya's father?

What an interesting twist.....

I'm almost positive this guy here is Byakuya's father... He's really strong and not to mention more hot and imposing than Byakuya

Next episode of the filler would be really interesting....
Old 12-16-2009, 01:31 PM
~A Certain Sadistic Informant~

Favorite Character: Everyone
Send a message via MSN to hall_of_famer02
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Kouga - Byakuya's father?

Kouga could be his uncle too.

Anyways, we will see Byakuya's true intentions nxt ep.
Title is :
 Spoiler: click to show

Though most probably the 'pride' is talking about is the name of the Kuchiki clan.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Byakuya,Zaraki,Hollow ichigo,Aizen
Send a message via Yahoo to kyagaju
My Shinigami [?]

he sure looks like him but i would explain another thing about his betrayal because he may have recognized the zanpakutou muramasa and following because of the fact that he knew the wielder
Old 12-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Banned

My Shinigami [?]

Hmm could be possible, would explain why Byakuya been acting strange cause he wants to meet his father or defend his "pride" against someone from his own clan. We have to also remember this is just a filler.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:34 PM
7th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Muguruma Kensei of course
My Shinigami [?]

Of course he is his father. They had a few scenes showing Byakuyas mom too (her siloutte). But it seems like Kouga is more mad at Muramasa than anyone else... It was Muramasas fault that all that stuff happened to him really... If Muramasa hadn't got Kouga to escape, Ginrei would have put everything straight for Kouga. But Ginrei handled the situation TERRIBLY! That guy has zero social skills... Like seriously, he knew that Kouga was a good guy, and totally innocent, but instead of reassuring him, he talked down to Kouga, basically said, "Yeah, they're gonna kill your sword, take away all your power, and you will have to be the squad's janitor for 100 years. Just the way things are, nothing I can do. Deal with it!" Then he leaves the room and says to himself, "I better hurry so none of that stuff actually happens." !!! All he would have had to do was say, "Yeah Kouga, I know you're innocent, don't worry, I will set everything right." So I blame Ginrei more than anyone for what has gone down with Kouga.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:18 PM
--7th Division Recruit--

Favorite Character: Ririn
My Shinigami [?]

^^^^^
LOL, Janitor

I kinda agree. Even though Ginrei was trying to teach him an important lesson, he could have handled the lecture better.

I mean, Muramasa was the one who put him up to turning evil, so disregarding the framing, Ginrei was right, but it still messed Kouga up pretty bad.

As for the father thing, its possible, but I doubt it. But only because it undermines the actions in the SS arc, as he was swearing on his "dead" parents, who were "examplary" Shinigami. Hence, ruling out the guy with the red scarf and the face gear.

Epic in it's purest form.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Banned

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muguruma Kensei View Post
Of course he is his father. They had a few scenes showing Byakuyas mom too (her siloutte). But it seems like Kouga is more mad at Muramasa than anyone else... It was Muramasas fault that all that stuff happened to him really... If Muramasa hadn't got Kouga to escape, Ginrei would have put everything straight for Kouga. But Ginrei handled the situation TERRIBLY! That guy has zero social skills... Like seriously, he knew that Kouga was a good guy, and totally innocent, but instead of reassuring him, he talked down to Kouga, basically said, "Yeah, they're gonna kill your sword, take away all your power, and you will have to be the squad's janitor for 100 years. Just the way things are, nothing I can do. Deal with it!" Then he leaves the room and says to himself, "I better hurry so none of that stuff actually happens." !!! All he would have had to do was say, "Yeah Kouga, I know you're innocent, don't worry, I will set everything right." So I blame Ginrei more than anyone for what has gone down with Kouga.

Lol I agree with u whole heartily, and I also blame Yamamoto..like forreal what's wrong with him he's the head Captain and he'd let 3 bad captains manipulate the situation like that without noticing it.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:31 PM
~A Certain Sadistic Informant~

Favorite Character: Everyone
Send a message via MSN to hall_of_famer02
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muguruma Kensei View Post
Of course he is his father. They had a few scenes showing Byakuyas mom too (her siloutte).
Exactly how did you know that's Byakuya's mom? It wasn't specified. That could be another daughter of Ginrei's.

Kouga could be 's father OR uncle. It's not definite.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:23 PM
(ಠ__ಠ) Chocolate Face - Reloaded

Favorite Character: Shinji
My Shinigami [?]

The likelihood that a filler character being a parent or grandparent of a canon character is very low.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:55 PM
7th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Muguruma Kensei of course
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip_Tight View Post
Lol I agree with u whole heartily, and I also blame Yamamoto..like forreal what's wrong with him he's the head Captain and he'd let 3 bad captains manipulate the situation like that without noticing it.
Yeah, it's pretty sad that Yama could be deceived by those guys...you see those guys? They were noobs...and yama is ultra pro...

One thing I find funny though is how the little flunky bad guys are drawn all geeky and weird. It seems like a theme in all anime...Like one characteristic I've noticed is giving one of those kind of characters those weird big lips. Squinty eyes and glasses as well. Or really strange hair. Or eyes that are just little black circles, lol.
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneJoeZee View Post
The likelihood that a filler character being a parent or grandparent of a canon character is very low.
True, that is the only reason why I wouldn't 100% believe that Kouga is his father...BUT, we know for sure that he is going to at least be an uncle to Byakuya. If not uncle, the only other option would be father. So ruling out that he is the father doesn't seem right.

I found it strange also why the woman wouldn't talk to Kouga...
Maybe it was because she is actually Byakuyas mother, and they might not want to show her much at all in a filler arc, basically for the reason OJZ just posted... So her not talking to Kouga might mean she isn't his wife, but it just seems strange that we don't see her husband and we don't see his wife...that increases the odds that they actually are a couple. I mean, it is more probable that they are married as supposed to they both are missing their spouse.

Another thing that is strange is why they said Kouga was only a 4th seat....and they were making a fuss about him possibly making 3rd seat...when Ginrei himself said that Kouga was superior to him.... having a captain-level fourth seat is just wrong...

Last edited by Muguruma Kensei; 12-16-2009 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Closed Thread