Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zaraki Kenpachi Vs Aizen

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Characters > Versus

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Sousuke Aizen 56 66.67%
Kenpachi Zaraki 19 22.62%
Tie ( Please give a GOOD reason why if you pick this!) 9 10.71%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Junior Shinigami

Send a message via AIM to ajimenez83
My Shinigami [?]
Default Zaraki Kenpachi Vs Aizen

Ok......well it seems that this site has alot of kenpachi fans.........i wanna see who would give a LOGICAL opinion on who would win between these two........i mean most of us know who and this might even be a stupid question but i just wanna see people post IS THE BEST : ) I LOVE

and on another note too many people answer questions as to whos stronger then who based on whos their FAVORITE which isnt the question its whos stronger

my fav character is no one can beat him.....................
Old 08-14-2007, 10:33 PM
[5th Division] 15th Seat

Favorite Character: Ulquiorra, Ichigo, and Orihime
Send a message via MSN to joe4ever86
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Kenpachi Vs Aizen

Kenpachi would beat aizen no doubt about it. Zaraki has some crazy reiatsu so he'll own aizen. Aizen just uses lame abilities like hypnotism. he's just strong cause he knows very powerful kidou moves.

[Once a Dante, Always a Dante <3]][Stephy's Chibi Luna]
Old 08-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Junior Shinigami

Send a message via AIM to ajimenez83
My Shinigami [?]

need i say more......
Old 08-14-2007, 10:49 PM
[10th Division] Member

Favorite Character: Hollow Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

Aizen's hypnotism had the whole of SS completely fooled, and since fighting with a Zanpakto is a main part of Bleach I say Aizen wins since Zaraki has already been put under Aizen's hypnosis and brute force alone isn't going to win a battle against another experienced fighter. Aizen's shikai even fooled Yamamoto who, I have no doubt, is more intelligent than Zaraki and may very well be more powerful.

Edit: For the record neither of these are my favorite Captains, Yamamoto and Hitsugaya FTW!

Milestone Posts: 1st 100th 200th 300th 400th

Last edited by Acheron; 08-14-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]
Cool Re: Kenpachi Vs Aizen

May i add something? every shinigami knows their zanpaku-to's name, except .and he's still strong even if he does'nt know its name. but when he does know the name of his zanpaku-to. Hell is going to break lose in the soul society. and when he reaches bankai that will be the day that los noches will be destroyed.is the man
Old 08-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimenez83 View Post
Ok......well it seems that this site has alot of kenpachi fans.........i wanna see who would give a LOGICAL opinion on who would win between these two........i mean most of us know who and this might even be a stupid question but i just wanna see people post IS THE BEST : ) I LOVE

and on another note too many people answer questions as to whos stronger then who based on whos their FAVORITE which isnt the question its whos stronger

my fav character is no one can beat him.....................
They were both captains in SS, so I imagine they're both well aware of each other's abilities. It would be a tough call to predict this. But as much in contrast they are in terms of wanting to fight for it's own sake versus what the end result will gain one, in "fighting spirit" and "instinct" - Kenpachi is far superior, and following the story line - if those two fought, Kenpachi would most likely NEED to win. Of course, the bad guy would pull out an ace card where a tipping point would occur which would be overcome by pure gumption and desire to keep fighting by Kenpachi where he beats him senseless. I can't say this was LOGICAL as you requested, but hey, that's what methinks.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:08 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

well since aizen apparently has mastered every asspect of how powerfull you can be,,,and then some,,,,im thinking he would beat zaraki.....i like zaraki much more than aizen but aizens probobly more powerfull...but yea like you said if zaraki knew his zanpaktou and bankai.....it would be much more close im guessing
Old 08-15-2007, 04:00 AM
Retired Captain

Favorite Character: Kisuke Urahara, Captain Aizen
Send a message via MSN to DarkDemon
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
Aizen's hypnotism had the whole of SS completely fooled, and since fighting with a Zanpakto is a main part of Bleach I say Aizen wins since Zaraki has already been put under Aizen's hypnosis and brute force alone isn't going to win a battle against another experienced fighter. Aizen's shikai even fooled Yamamoto who, I have no doubt, is more intelligent than Zaraki and may very well be more powerful.

Edit: For the record neither of these are my favorite Captains, Yamamoto and Hitsugaya FTW!
Yes seriously he took down with 1 attack haha. But Aizen hasnt even shown his full power really and has so. I really think Aizen would cream in a fight.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:13 AM
15th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Isshin, Zangetsu and Shuuhei
Send a message via MSN to Sanosuke_745
My Shinigami [?]

I think Aizen would win definetly against Kenpachi in an instant
Old 08-15-2007, 05:38 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

i think kenpachi will win.........................

coz he strong

we wait and see
Closed Thread