Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hado #91 vs. Hado #96 - Page 2

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 01:23 PM
14th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Hado #91 vs. Hado #96

hadou 96 is stronger but suicidal. unfotunately fused Aizen said, level 90s (90-99) hadou wont do a harm anymore to him
Old 05-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Byakuya, Kenpachi, Isshin, Love
My Shinigami [?]

Of course the spell itself didn't do any damage to him, since he survived the explosion, but the effect of the reiatsu seals inadvertently did more damage, which he didn't anticipate
Old 05-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Stranger in a Strange Land

Favorite Character: Yamamoto,Shunsui,Ukitake,Yoruichi,Rukia,Barragan,Starrk,Aizen,Shutara,Giselle,Kenny,Isshin,Gin,Ayon
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senbonzaraki View Post
Ok, so the summary goes; Aizen is about to finish off Old Man Yama and then gets blasted by Hado #96 - "Itto Kaso". The side effects of such a powerful spell are unclear and we do not know whether or not Yamamoto is dead, or lost his arm as a result of the attack. Now Aizen simply jumps out of it with a few burns on his coat and stuff.. pretty anticlimactic for such a high level Hado cast by the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13.

Now a while later, after getting beat up by Isshin and fusing with/subduing the Hougyoku, Urahara comes along and uses 3 fairly high level Bakudo on Aizen, after which he goes on to fully incantate and use Hado #91 - "Senjyu Kouten Taihou". At first, the Hado seems to fail, but then apparently utterly destroys Aizen.

Obviously he won't turn out dead in the next chapter, but the question has to be asked.. Why didn't Yamamoto use this spell to try and defeat Aizen?
Yama didnt have time to say the whole line with the kido spell he used, thats why the 91 spell Urahara used worked better against Aizen. Urahara did the chant before it.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:12 AM
[8th Division] 14th Seat

Favorite Character: Ryuuken,Tousen,Hisagi,Szayel,Unohana
Send a message via MSN to Fajitasforme Send a message via Skype™ to Fajitasforme
My Shinigami [?]

Though I think the point has been made that the reiatsu sealing was not a part of the Hadou, I think it does bring in the question of their advantages and thus their numbering. An example might be that Hadou 88 has more firepower than 90, but 90 forms a box around the person thus possibly making it more deadly.

Hadou 96 may only work if their is physical contact, thus Yama's reasoning for doing so. He could have used a weaker kidou such as 91 at a range, but elected to use 96 because while it didn't have the advantage of range, it does more damage.

On another note, I don't see why it being a fire type kidou has to do anything with why he used it....yeah his zanpakuto is fire based, but we still haven't seen any correlation between a person's zanpakuto element and the kidou they use. Though of course, like someone said, it could just be preference...but then again, if Yama didn't know every kidou by now...id be just a bit disappointed.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Fairy Tail

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf_bod View Post
As we know, Yamaji and Urahara are both facing the strongest enemy of the century and i cant understand why they dont use the most powerful hadou (hadou#100 or forbidden hadou if there is one) to defeat Aizen... at least we can see some damage do on Aizen...
Well as we all should know, things that have a greater power also has a greater risk to it. It would seem like lower 90 kidos dont have much of a risk except for it's difficulty to control and long incantation which would render it useless unless you bind your opponent or have full control and mastery of kido. Most likely 95+ kido require some sort of sacrifice like 96 does. Hado 99 I'm sure would be too dangerous to use and also control so maybe that's why hado 99 wasn't used as it could drag innocent people into their death i.e Ichigo.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

So do you think Yama lost his arm as part of the sacrifice for Hado #96?
Old 05-08-2010, 08:18 PM
[10th division] Trial Member

Favorite Character: hitsuguya taicho
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senbonzaraki View Post
Of course the spell itself didn't do any damage to him, since he survived the explosion, but the effect of the reiatsu seals inadvertently did more damage, which he didn't anticipate
we dont know how much damage the reverse reatsu seal thing has done to aizen yet.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:17 PM
2nd Division Recruit

Favorite Character: My favorite is definitly Shirosaki
My Shinigami [?]
Lightbulb Re: Hado #91 vs. Hado #96

i think this is a good question.I tink itīs because of the time.Yamamotohasnīt got the time to take the spell, or he didnīt think over that.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironskillet2 View Post
we dont know how much damage the reverse reatsu seal thing has done to aizen yet.
True, but the massive column of light looks pretty explosive to me All the reiatsu he has now because of the Hougyoku, pent up inside of him and one of the main reiatsu channels sealed off.. In addition to that, he hasn't fully "evolved" yet, which means that his reiatsu levels will keep increasing. You can only blow so much into a balloon before it explodes, which I think is what happened to "Mr. Aizen".
Old 05-09-2010, 12:20 AM
Big Boob Wonder

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Yourichi, Nel tu,
Send a message via AIM to huecomundodweller Send a message via MSN to huecomundodweller Send a message via Yahoo to huecomundodweller
My Shinigami [?]

It's as simple as this... Yama was going to die and the only strategy he could think of to destroy Aizen is to use his whole body as part of the hado. Of course Aizen dodged the Hado with minor injuries. I am pretty sure he had to use a chunk of reiastu to protect himself against that level of kido. But when Urahara used a level 91 hado Aizen seemed to be so consumed by the power of the HY that he was careless so, he was caught off guard and didn't even see the seal coming.
Closed Thread