Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ichigo Vs. Top 3 Espada - Page 10

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Characters > Versus

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 08:22 PM
Rarely Active

Favorite Character: Stark,Shunsui,Komamura,
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Ichigo Vs. Top 3 Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm6jack View Post
He only said that there were 3 stronger than him TO ICHIGO to CRUSH his HOPES of winning this battle (ss vs aizen and co.)! didnt you noticed that? because 1st actualy would be 4 espadas stronger than him and secondly i said above!
WHAT!

Quote:
and 3rdly he has a segunda etapa wich aizen didnt know about it till he released it against ichigo and that segunda etapa increases DARSTICALy his power way beyng any espada.
Ulquiorra said Aizen never SAW his 2nd release,he said nothing about Aizen not KNOWING about it.

1)Prove that Ulquiorra's release increases his power DRASTICALLY like you said.

Quote:
stark wouldt be even able to keep up with his speed!he would be owned the same way as ichigo was and barragan the same, ulquiorra's imense reiatsu would surpress his respira and then he could fire lanza del relampago to the ground and the blast would surely kill barragan or stark or halibel i gess even 3 all together wouldnt be able to even touch him..
2)Prove why Stark wouldn't be able to follow Ulquiorra's speed
3)Prove that Ulquiorra second release has more reaitsu then Stark and Barragan.
4)Ulquiorra fires LDR on the ground then dies as well.

Quote:
you guys only see THE ABILITIES you dont see the raw strenght and REIATSU! and if Ulquiorra as a reiatsu equal to an ocean he surely has way more reiatsu than any espada in his Segunda etapa
No everyone is seeing thing right,its you over here making assumption that you can't even back up.Nor the manga even said is fact.

Quote:
also if Full hollow ichigo beated him quite easily he sure as hell as WAY more than Ulquiorra meaning he has WAY WAY WAY more than any other espada!
BASELESS ASSUMPTION!!

Quote:
sorry for you to say such ridiculous statments you dont seem to understand bleach power!
You in no shape or form as the right to be criticing someone else about not knowing Bleach power,when you can't understand it either.

Quote:
All you guys think we OVERRATE ulquiorra!
You overrating Ulquiorra?? NEVER.

Quote:
BUT NO ITS YOU guys who overrate stark and barragan! barragans respira is EXELENT against guys who have the same reiatsu of his level or lower if someone has way more reiatsu than another then that one can surpress his abilitites (stated by aizen and he used that against soi fon 2hit kill wich didnt work)
5)Prove that Barragan's respira won't work on people who has more reaitsu then him.

Quote:
Stark is the same his CEROS wouldnt do S**** to ulquiorra they are way to weak ulquiorra would need only to cover himself with his strong wings or even dodge all of them and get behind stark and kill him his wolves wouldnt even keep up with his speed!
6)WHY WOULDN'T STARK CEROS TO S*** TO ULQUIORRA!
7)Cover himself with his strong wing??? You mean the same wings he used to cover himself when H2 Ichigo was murdering him.

Quote:
Speed, Strenght and Reiatsu are the most important factors in a battle! Kenpachi is an example of that to be a captain without even a single abilitie and be one of the strongest (well he doesnt have speed but he has good timing against someone fast).
This has to be the only thing right up on this post of your.

Quote:
Full Hollow Ichigo >>>>>>>>> Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa

Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa >>> All of the Espadas
8)Please prove why Ulquiorra is above all the other Espada when.Ulquiorra 2nd Release might look powerful when its up against someone that is much weaker then him,but you have not one lick of proof saying that Ulquiorra's 2nd release is stronger then the top 4 Espada(Yammy included).

Quote:
Conclusion:

Full Hollow Ichigo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All of the espadas!
9)Your conclusion is wrong.

P.S. Next time you wanna try and prove other people wrong,make sure that you know what you are talking about as well,and not make up stuff,because 90% of the stuff you said isn't even fact,since it has never been shown in the manga.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Quincy Substitute Arrancar

Favorite Character: Coyote Starrk + Lilynette Gingerbuck, Shunsui Jirou Shouzousa Kyōraku & Urahara Kisuke
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Espada Stark View Post

WHAT!

Ulquiorra said Aizen never SAW his 2nd release,he said nothing about Aizen not KNOWING about it.

1)Prove that Ulquiorra's release increases his power DRASTICALLY like you said.

2)Prove why Stark wouldn't be able to follow Ulquiorra's speed
3)Prove that Ulquiorra second release has more reaitsu then Stark and Barragan.
4)Ulquiorra fires LDR on the ground then dies as well.

No everyone is seeing thing right,its you over here making assumption that you can't even back up.Nor the manga even said is fact.

BASELESS ASSUMPTION!!

You in no shape or form as the right to be criticing someone else about not knowing Bleach power,when you can't understand it either.

You overrating Ulquiorra?? NEVER.

5)Prove that Barragan's respira won't work on people who has more reaitsu then him.

6)WHY WOULDN'T STARK CEROS TO S*** TO ULQUIORRA!
7)Cover himself with his strong wing??? You mean the same wings he used to cover himself when H2 Ichigo was murdering him.

This has to be the only thing right up on this post of your.

8)Please prove why Ulquiorra is above all the other Espada when.Ulquiorra 2nd Release might look powerful when its up against someone that is much weaker then him,but you have not one lick of proof saying that Ulquiorra's 2nd release is stronger then the top 4 Espada(Yammy included).

9)Your conclusion is wrong.

P.S. Next time you wanna try and prove other people wrong,make sure that you know what you are talking about as well,and not make up stuff,because 90% of the stuff you said isn't even fact,since it has never been shown in the manga.
Thank you, thank you a million!
You said everything I wanted to say.
I'm really sick of fans who think he's god or something when manga is full of proves that he isn't.
+rep my good sir!
Old 08-25-2010, 11:34 PM
17th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Byakuya, Halibel
My Shinigami [?]

Spoiler: click to show

Last edited by tomu; 08-26-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Spoilers
Old 08-25-2010, 11:41 PM
nope

Favorite Character: Yama
Send a message via MSN to shadowkid92
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greidy View Post
Why are people overrating Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa so much?
Fanboy/girlism.

Either that or they simply don't realize that a second transformation doesn't neccesarily equal a huge boost in power.

Ain't nothing you can do about it mate.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:47 PM
[10th Division] Evil Laughing 3rd Seat ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Character: The Triad
Send a message via AIM to Xemorus Send a message via MSN to Xemorus Send a message via Yahoo to Xemorus Send a message via Skype™ to Xemorus
My Shinigami [?]

Ichigo loses to the top 3 with or without his Vizard mask. He got annihilated by Ulquiorra so it would be just as bad against any of the top three espada. If you count his hollowfication Ichigo might stand a chance against Halibel but Barragon and Stark will still defeat Ichigo.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:04 AM
5th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Urahara, Isshin, Yamamoto, Ulquiorra, Kenpachi, Gin, Stark, and Shunsui
My Shinigami [?]

The only thing I can say about Grimmjow's post, Ulquiorra didn't have a stronger reiatsu, merely a denser one. That could merely mean that his reiatsu could be less then Starrk, it would only seem stronger since its in a smaller space. But Ulquiorra did have the denser reiatsu, which none of the other Espada had, out of my knowledge at least.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:32 AM

Favorite Character: Coyote Starrk + Lilynette Gingerbuck, Shunsui Jirou Shouzousa Kyōraku & Urahara Kisuke
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemorus View Post
Ichigo loses to the top 3 with or without his Vizard mask. He got annihilated by Ulquiorra so it would be just as bad against any of the top three espada. If you count his hollowfication Ichigo might stand a chance against Halibel but Barragon and Stark will still defeat Ichigo.
That's what we are trying to prove people around here all this time! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones94 View Post
The only thing I can say about Grimmjow's post, Ulquiorra didn't have a stronger reiatsu, merely a denser one. That could merely mean that his reiatsu could be less then Starrk, it would only seem stronger since its in a smaller space. But Ulquiorra did have the denser reiatsu, which none of the other Espada had, out of my knowledge at least.
Finally.
A proper explanation of spirit power.
Don't know why I didn't think of that though.

Last edited by tomu; 08-26-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Slight edit
Old 08-26-2010, 09:36 AM
5th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Urahara, Isshin, Yamamoto, Ulquiorra, Kenpachi, Gin, Stark, and Shunsui
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithary View Post
Finally.
A proper explanation of spirit power.
Don't know why I didn't think of that though.
Lol, I came up with explanation on the spot actually.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:17 AM

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones94 View Post
Lol, I came up with explanation on the spot actually.
Nice 'coming on the spot with explanation' ability.
Is it part of your Bankai or something?
Old 08-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

well if u think well ichigo is has -50 % of the srenth of his hollow from my point of view caus his hollow power does not only stuck at normal level n his hollow know how to use zangetsu more efficiently than ichigo does. therefor if he fight vs stark i think he will beat him...(bring it on where r u ichigo )
Closed Thread