Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Time skip in Bleach...

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > General Bleach Talk

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Quincy Substitute Arrancar

Favorite Character: Coyote Starrk + Lilynette Gingerbuck, Shunsui Jirou Shouzousa Kyōraku & Urahara Kisuke
My Shinigami [?]
Default Time skip in Bleach...

Do you think that we will get a time skip in Bleach just like we got in Naruto and if yes, how many years will be skipped in your opinion?
I personally have no idea at all if there is going to be a time skip or not.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:28 PM
[2nd Division] 4th Seat Prosecution Unit Co-Leader

Favorite Character: Ichigo (especially), Renji, Byakuya, Kenpachi and Unohana!
Send a message via Skype™ to shortcrazygirl
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Time skip in Bleach...

I don't think so. I think Bleach tends to follow a chronological time line. Although, I do remember there's an arc where they go back to the past like 110 years or so. That's the only time skip I know of.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:33 PM

Favorite Character: Coyote Starrk + Lilynette Gingerbuck, Shunsui Jirou Shouzousa Kyōraku & Urahara Kisuke
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcrazygirl View Post
I don't think so. I think Bleach tends to follow a chronological time line. Although, I do remember there's an arc where they go back to the past like 110 years or so. That's the only time skip I know of.
Well true, but I was wondering if there is going to be few years skipped and we will get to period where , I don't know, 20 years old or something like that.
And that that's when new troubles will begin and stuff.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Founder of Bleach-Empire Deviant Art

Favorite Character: Kuchiki Rukia; Kurosaki Ichigo; Kurosaki Isshin; Chappy; Kon
My Shinigami [?]

I don't know, but I wouldn't really mind a time skip if it has added value for the development of the manga.

But if it would truly happen, then I hope to see a more mature ichigo. Otherwise any time skip is deemed irrelevant in my opinion.

But a time skip would mean that Ichigo will be older and would begin to start with the serious things in life, such as romance for example. The problem with Tite Kubo is that he doesn't want to make decisions about in how far he wants that Ichigo takes his relationship with Orihime, or Rukia for that matter.

Because a time skip would mean that Tite Kubo has to decide on such things, it will probably mean that he won't do a time skip at all.

Last edited by Detergent; 10-19-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:53 PM
[Segunda Legion] 7th Numero »Down But Not Out«

Favorite Character: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Ulquiorra Schiffer, Tia Hallibel and Cloud
My Shinigami [?]

I believe that a time skip may be necessary sometime in bleach but i am not sure just when. It would have to advance maybe 2-3 years into the future. Any more or less and it would be pointless.

Ulq's Soundtrack~Bro to 13~Lily's Son~Rin's Marshmallow and Cookie Butler~Frausty's Carrot~Wolf Pack
Old 10-20-2010, 02:54 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detergent View Post
I don't know, but I wouldn't really mind a time skip if it has added value for the development of the manga.

But if it would truly happen, then I hope to see a more mature ichigo. Otherwise any time skip is deemed irrelevant in my opinion.

But a time skip would mean that Ichigo will be older and would begin to start with the serious things in life, such as romance for example. The problem with Tite Kubo is that he doesn't want to make decisions about in how far he wants that Ichigo takes his relationship with Orihime, or Rukia for that matter.

Because a time skip would mean that Tite Kubo has to decide on such things, it will probably mean that he won't do a time skip at all.
Well, is now 15 years old (I think) and making a 3 years time skip would make him 18 years old.
That doesn't mean that story would focus on his relationships and stuff, he would still be a brat, so to speak.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Ulquiorra Schiffer
My Shinigami [?]

Either way, after the resolution of this arc then Tite Kubo will have to set up a completely new plot line with new antagonists and a new arc. Even though the bount arc and the fillers seem like extra material, they still support and add to the metanarritive of Aizen. Will the new story be as good as this one, worse; does Kubo even want to go there?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Ichigo,Jin Kariya,Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez,Shinji Hirako
Send a message via AIM to 9ives
My Shinigami [?]

i think there could be a time skip give the results of this last chapter but i also think that would be alittle weird an would kinda leave us in a what just happened state
Old 10-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Ichigo,Rukia,Soi Fon,Renji,Shunsui Kyōraku
Send a message via MSN to Kenji-Kun
My Shinigami [?]

I would say about 5 Years thats like 50 years right? Then something happens and everyone unites again and have a final fight for about 250 episodes
Old 10-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Lord Kitteh :3

Favorite Character: Ama, Awesome Snowwy, Grandbabeh Ninna, Sweet Lily, Cappy Momo, ;D
My Shinigami [?]

I don't think a time skip would really benefit Bleach, unless TK wanted to make it some sort of Next Generation type thing with new characters (Which probably wouldn't work either). An older Ichigo main character doen't really interest me.

A time skip would only serve if the show was cancelled and given one last series to tie up loose ends. Hopefully we won't get one ;D