Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Episode 306: "For the Sake of Protecting! Ichigo vs. Tensa Zangetsu!"

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Anime

View Poll Results: Rate Episode 306
5 out of 5 - Perfect 12 37.50%
4 out of 5 - Great 17 53.13%
3 out of 5 - Average 2 6.25%
2 out of 5 - Bad 1 3.13%
1 out of 5 - Terrible 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 12:56 PM
~A Certain Sadistic Informant~

Favorite Character: Everyone
Send a message via MSN to hall_of_famer02
My Shinigami [?]
Default Episode 306: "For the Sake of Protecting! Ichigo vs. Tensa Zangetsu!"

Episode 305 subbed out!

Discuss Episode 306 here.

"For the Sake of Protecting! Ichigo vs. Tensa Zangetsu!"
"Mamoru tame ni! Ichigo VS Tensa Zangetsu!" (護るために!一護VS天鎖斬月!)
January 25, 2011

Upcoming Titles:
 Spoiler: click to show
Old 01-19-2011, 02:10 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: kurakawa king
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Episode 306: "For the Sake of Protecting! Ichigo vs. Tensa Zangetsu!"

if that titles true sounds like main storylines back in action and that pretty cool. If ichigo was hardcore he'd seal his zanpaktou for this battle. If only the fool knew some kido/hado, winding binding chains Tensa Zangetsu and club him on the head style. Even though he don't i still got 50 kurakawa dollars on him to win it. Booya
Old 01-19-2011, 05:36 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Episode 306: "For the Sake of Protecting! Ichigo vs. Tensa Zangetsu!"

Yeah I hope the main storyline is back, I hated the previous episode. I was sooo looking forward to watching Ichigo and Tensa Zangetsu go at it, I hope this episode was worth the wait!!! I still can't see the subbed Episode 305...
Old 01-19-2011, 09:33 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Kuchiki Rukia and Ichimaru Gin. Heehee.
My Shinigami [?]

Finally! I've been itching to watch
but filler episodes keep on popping out. I'm also looking forward to the anime version of final getsuga. heehee. XD

Last edited by tomu; 01-20-2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tags
Old 01-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Outcast

Favorite Character: Tough Choice, but so far...Zaraki Kenpachi, Kenpachi fried chick
My Shinigami [?]

yo post that stuff in a spoiler, some people dont keep up with the manga, but yea guys, these next episodes will be worth it, believe me
Old 01-20-2011, 09:34 AM
19th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Yachiru
My Shinigami [?]

Looking forward to getting back to main story But i think only for a short time then fillers Still going to enjoy it while it lasts
Old 01-21-2011, 10:15 PM
[1st Division] The Nothingness that Watches

Favorite Character: Urahara, Gin, Rukia, Ulquiorra, Kenpachi, and Aizen
Send a message via MSN to Kreamator Send a message via Yahoo to Kreamator Send a message via Skype™ to Kreamator
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddude View Post
yo post that stuff in a spoiler, some people dont keep up with the manga, but yea guys, these next episodes will be worth it, believe me
If your talking about him sayin FTG without spoiler, it's not nessesary since it has already been mentioned in the anime.

Anyway I'm glad the anime is back on track. I hope we don't have any fillers until after

Cuz if there's any more between now and then, I am so gonna be disapointed in the way they have this planned out... Upcoming titles look good, Im sure I know a few people who can't wait for Febuary 8th!

Shikai/Bankai--Mitsune's Twineh--Jessy's Experiment--Minerva's Overseer~FA/Khia's Son~Anya's Onii-san~Ren's pet-The 11th's Enigmatic Shadow/1st's Pie Chef--HRPM XP: 3200
Old 01-24-2011, 07:47 AM
[12th Division] 13th seat: Hyperion - Titan of Light

Favorite Character: Urahara Kisuke, Hitsugaya Toshiro
Send a message via MSN to darcleand Send a message via Yahoo to darcleand Send a message via Skype™ to darcleand
My Shinigami [?]

At last, back to the action. I've been waiting for these moments where the fighting and actions are crucial. Lol. The next episodes also are, I think, good and hopefully worth the wait.

Old 01-25-2011, 11:32 AM
18th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Shirosaki
My Shinigami [?]

I can't wait to get back on track and away from these 1 episode fillers. I hope they stretch out some epic combat in Ichigo's world. Like others, I hope they don't have anymore fillers until after
Old 01-25-2011, 12:04 PM
[11th Division] Recruit

Favorite Character: Ulquira, Urahara...
My Shinigami [?]

I cant wait to get back to the main story either-been on the edge of my seat all this time-wanna see how Ichigo and Tensa work it out and all -EXCITED!!!!!!!

Put your Granny in the air, put your hands up
Closed Thread