Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is Ulquiorra stronger than Yamamoto and Aizen?

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > General Bleach Talk

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 10:16 AM
19th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ukitake
My Shinigami [?]
Default Why is Ulquiorra stronger than Yamamoto and Aizen?

Explain this to me.

Yamamoto's hadou no 96 didn't work on Aizen. Yes, Aizen escaped the explosion but he got hit by it. He was swallowed by it even though he didn't take the whole damage. Yama grabbed his feet and willingly sacrificed his arm considering it was his last triumph card at his state.
Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou damaged Aizen and wounded him. It was the same Getsuga Tenshou that did nothing against Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra standing still on his first release did not receive a single scratch.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:56 AM
Byronic....

My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Why is Ulquiorra stronger than Yamamoto and Aizen?

No, the getsuga Ulquiorra received was different to the one Aizen received. You seem to fail to take into account the fact that Ichigo grows after every battle. That has been noted quite a few times, both Grimmjow and Ulquiorra clearly implying that to be the case, not to mention the more battle experience Ichigo gains, the more of his power he is able to command.
Not to mention, after fighting Ulquiorra for the final time, Ichigo's vizard mask resembled that of his hollow form, which indicates that his hollow powers had further developed. Really, common sense should dictate that they weren't the same GT.

Not to mention, the attack on Aizen was pretty much a point blank slash, whereas not only was the attack on Ulquiorra from distance but also Ulquiorra did infact defend himself with his wings on top of that.

In regards to the hado, you say that Aizen didn't take the full damage so how on earth is it fair to essentially claim that Ichigo's GT against Ulquiorra (stuff mentioned earlier aside) is stronger than Yama's hadou based on Aizen not fully getting hit by the attack? On the basis of your own admission, you do not have the full measure of Yama's hadou on Aizen so how can you claim the GT was stronger than the hadou?
Old 02-17-2011, 12:08 PM
[12th Division] - 3rd Seat: Hero of thugs.

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Sajin.
My Shinigami [?]

I agree with Muzzy here and i'd also like to add that Ulquiorra had Hierro whereas Aizen doesnt have that, Hierro is like a natural armor, Yoruichi's hand was hurt after hitting Yammy because his skin was too tough, Aizen doesnt have that kind of armor, normal skin isnt very resistant to GT now, is it?

Frausty's Plushiehubby
Old 02-19-2011, 11:41 PM
17th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ryuken Ishida
My Shinigami [?]

I don't know about you, but as far as I know, Kidos level 90 and above become weaker without an incantation. Maybe the reason why Aizen survived was that Yamamoto was not able to cite the incantation for his Kido. Not to mention he's still too weak since he just absorbed a full blast of his own powers.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:18 AM
So bored........

Favorite Character: Coyote Starrk
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxp32 View Post
I don't know about you, but as far as I know, Kidos level 90 and above become weaker without an incantation. Maybe the reason why Aizen survived was that Yamamoto was not able to cite the incantation for his Kido. Not to mention he's still too weak since he just absorbed a full blast of his own powers.
If you're skilled enough with kido not reciting the incantation doesn't matter, for example never makes an incantation but all his kido including a level 4 Hado are all really powerful. I'd say Yamamoto's kido skills are second only to Tessai's.

You've got a good point on Yamamoto being weakened by his flames, but I'm pretty sure being injured doesn't really affect your reiatsu. Most guys are still able to let off their most powerful moves even after being seriously wounded.

Spoiler: click to show
Old 02-24-2011, 02:04 AM
[10th Division] Naga 13th seat Grim Reaper of Justice

Favorite Character: 1. Yoruichi 2.Hitsugaya 3.Shinji
My Shinigami [?]

Q. why is ulquiorra stronger than yamamoto and aizen?

A. He's not

Who needs Bankai when you have Shunko -__-
Call me Chocolate Thunder, KACHOOOOOW ^_^
Old 02-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Dragon Tamer Forever

Favorite Character: Mystogan/Jellal, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, Laxus, Happy
Send a message via MSN to ShiroUlqui Send a message via Skype™ to ShiroUlqui
My Shinigami [?]

I believe Ulquiorra would be stronger than old man yamma, if he had used his ressurectuion form a lot more but I'm not to sure about Aizen. But I definately know that he'd be the strongest espada if he had shown his true form to Aizen
Old 02-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Urahara, Ururu, Hiyori, Yachiru, Gin, Rukia, Soifon
My Shinigami [?]

Not even close. He's not even the strongest espada, and Aizen is above all of them.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:29 AM
14th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: shunsui and ukitake
My Shinigami [?]
Talking Re: Why is Ulquiorra stronger than Yamamoto and Aizen?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! ulqiorra stronger than yama ur funny dude. you cant compare ulquiorra to yama there powers have a big gap between them apparently u dont knw how strong yama if he fought ulquiorra he probably wouldnt even need his shikai to teach him to respect his elders he would probably just do the same thing he did to wonderboy. how can you even say that he is stronger than aizen im pretty shure there is a reason why ulquiorra is aizens puppet not even aizen can defeat yama unless he cheated just like he did in karakura town
Old 02-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Urahara, Ururu, Hiyori, Yachiru, Gin, Rukia, Soifon
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatoya View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA! ulqiorra stronger than yama ur funny dude. you cant compare ulquiorra to yama there powers have a big gap between them apparently u dont knw how strong yama if he fought ulquiorra he probably wouldnt even need his shikai to teach him to respect his elders he would probably just do the same thing he did to wonderboy. how can you even say that he is stronger than aizen im pretty shure there is a reason why ulquiorra is aizens puppet not even aizen can defeat yama unless he cheated just like he did in karakura town
Problem is, a lot of newbies think that is the strongest character in bleach. Here's a list of characters stronger than (without hax powerups)