Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soi Fon vs. Hollowgami aka Ichigo Hollow V2

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Characters > Versus

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 11:06 PM
(十三) #4 Dragonian Guard of Honor

Favorite Character: Shiba Isshin aka Isshin Kurosaki
My Shinigami [?]
Default Soi Fon vs. Hollowgami aka Ichigo Hollow V2

Who do you think wins this one...

Soi Fon or Hollowgami Ichigo?

I got Hollowgami Ichigo DESTROYING Soi Fon. She's a rag doll... She might be one of the fastest captains in SS but I see her getting speed toasted by Hollowgami. That thing can use both Sonido and Shunpo... and may be using a combination of both to increase the dynamic of his speed.

Plus he's in Bankai...which compresses his reiatsu increasing his abilities... His reiatsu is so much higher than hers none of her attacks will harm him. Including her daunting 2 hit death combo.

Her bankai won't even hit him...he's too fast...

Soi Fon is toaster Strudel.

Tsukishiro's student
Old 03-06-2011, 11:08 PM
13th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Grimmjow
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Soi Fon vs. Hollowgami aka Ichigo Hollow V2

You basically answered your own thread.

Yeah Soi Fon is Toaster Strudel
Old 03-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Rarely Active

Favorite Character: Stark,Shunsui,Komamura,
My Shinigami [?]

Soifon gets wrecked,especially if H2 Ichigo is at full power.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Numero 11

My Shinigami [?]

soi fon could have a fighting chance with her bankai, but ichigo will probly regenarate any wound he gets.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:55 PM
13th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

No.

Soi Fon definitely has no chance here.

It's like claiming Komamura can defeat Aizen

It just can't happen
Old 03-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Grimmjow The King

My Shinigami [?]

LoL you answered to the thread yourself... Yeah Soifon get's urtterly destroyed... Remeber the 1st Cero H2Ichigo used on Ulquiorra? The one that deflected CO? That cero would insta kill Soifon leaving no traces of her!

This fight's lasts at max 2 seconds. 1 to prepare the cero and 1 to fire it and kill Soifon.

JK would be grabbed by H2Ichigo if he wanted to... And considering that Barragan survived that attack then H2Ichigo who I hype to have even greater durability than ANY Espada (because of his "Shell") and has HSR, this attack would do nothing to H2Ichigo.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:10 AM

My Shinigami [?]

LoL... I didn't think people would be in that much of an agreement... lol... She did a good job against Barragan with her Bankai, and a lot of people seem to underrate Hollowgami on the power aspect versus shinigami captains.

Plus the way the battle went for the Espada versus the captains so, I assumed more people would give Soi Fon a little more credit. Not that she deserves it, just that she trained under Yoruichi, and she's one tough cookie...

I think Hollowgami is probably above Aizen level since Ichigo could sense Aizen after his first transformation from the hogyoku. That would mean he's one powerful being...

but that's just me...

Tsukishiro's student
Old 03-08-2011, 01:13 AM
13th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Really?

I always thought hollowgami was Base Aizen level, as in both causing absolute destruction with the wake of their swords, both being able to practically teleport against strong opponents as their skill with Sonido, and both being able to practically one-shot Captain level or stronger, opponents.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Like a 폰스타

Favorite Character: Mayuri-sama, Lisa and Nnoitra
My Shinigami [?]

Unfortumately Soi Fon gets destroyed TT_TT

Full Hollow Ichigo V2 uses her as punching bag *mourns for Soi Fon*
Old 03-08-2011, 09:29 PM

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonCentz View Post
Really?

I always thought hollowgami was Base Aizen level, as in both causing absolute destruction with the wake of their swords, both being able to practically teleport against strong opponents as their skill with Sonido, and both being able to practically one-shot Captain level or stronger, opponents.
Yeah, really, because the way I looked at it CC, was that Ichigo was able to recognize Aizen after he used the hogyoku to power up. Since his hollow is at the same level his shinigami is, it stands to reason that it's above Basic Aizen, at least in the reiatsu division.

Sure he fought Gin, but with little to no benefit for himself. All it did was help him in the dangai training that was to come later...something he didn't know about.

This is all before the dangai training, and the last experience we see Ichigo use his hollow abilities, even against upmoded Yammy...

To me, it was the peak of his ability as a shinigami and a hollow at the time... because it used most of his reiatsu and a great deal of his other reiatsu, ie... most of his hollow reiatsu and a great deal of his shinigami reiatsu...

But that's just how I saw it CommonCentz...

Tsukishiro's student
Closed Thread