Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE : how do you feel....

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Free-Topic Forums > Coffeeshop

Old 04-22-2011, 05:03 AM
9th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo,urahara,rukia,renji,toshiro
My Shinigami [?]
Default WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE : how do you feel....

How do you feel when you lose someone very important to you? Do you think everything happened for our own good,can you accept this? I find its hard to believe everything happens for our own good when we lose someone very much important to us,the one we love,we care and who love us very much...
it was hard to let them go,knowing that we'll never meet again in this world, everything seems dark and blank,hard to breathe and take a new step... i lose my daddy on 10th of this month,i miss him very much...'i miss you dad,without you what do i do with me....'

(i'm filled with too much of sadness,if i didn't pour it out i know it will tear me apart,you might not like this but please try not to hate my lament)
Old 04-22-2011, 10:26 AM
4th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Soo many but top favorites are: Ichigo, Kisuke Urahara, Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE : how do you feel....

Aweeeee, gosh soo sorry to hear about your dad. (((((
Are you ok? Do you need anything/anyone to talk to??
So far I lost most of my family members, some of them I wasn't even that close to and I feel sad.
I wrote an essay 3 years ago, almost 4 years ago about losing a love one.
I shared this once before to someone else on the internet but I think I will share it now on here. This essay isn't just about relationships, its about any love one, family member, friend, or partner. Though in the end its mostly about a relationship but its still the same feelings that you have for any lost love one.
 Spoiler: click to show

I hope it wasn't too long for read or too dumb, but I really hope it makes you a bit happy or understand its ok to be sad.
But remember always to keep loving and living!
Way to go for looking on the bright side.

Last edited by missanimemusic; 04-22-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Definitely needs more hugs

Favorite Character: None
Send a message via MSN to ArthurRenegade
My Shinigami [?]

I'm trully sorry to hear about your father.
I know how it it feels to lose someone important, especially a very close family member. It's been two years since my father passed away, and I miss him more than ever.
I've been felt very empty for a long time after he passed away. And that emptyness couldn't be filled since it's impossible to replace him.
It's hard to think that they cannot be around anymore, especially when you are growing up and when you need them the most.
But always think of the good memories, because those will always remind you of the happy moments and don't let yourself sadden, I know it's hard to cope but time tends to heal the wounds.
As missanimemusic said, remember to always keep loving and living. Since your life is very important, because your parents gave you life so you can live your own.
Life is beatiful but there are moments when you can't see it that.
If you need to talk to someone about it, I'm trying my best to support you to lessen the pain.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:39 PM
[Forever 5th Division] wingless Angel

Favorite Character: 젤로 - 영재 - 강대성 - 최승현
Send a message via AIM to izayoi99 Send a message via MSN to izayoi99 Send a message via Yahoo to izayoi99
My Shinigami [?]

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss,
I know that feeling, I lost my mother and a friend of mine committed suicide a couple months ago;
My mom died when I was three so that emptiness didn't kick in for a while
But Philip, I honestly did believe it was my fault that he died, he was my boyfriend and we had promised each other in our world of lies that we were trapped in, we'd be the honesty and comfort for the other, then I told him I hated him, and then he just stopped talking, slowly he was dying inside and I was too stupid to realize it until he was gone
And because I blame myself, I decided that I will carry on his task of smiling, no matter how much I'm dying inside
I'm not saying I didn't just smile and start dying inside, I cried for so long, I spent so much time drowning myself in the shower, locked away in my room with the blinds closed blaming and hating myself, but then I decided I'd suffer for what I had done, suicide was a too easy way out of all the pain
Yeah, losing someone will always hurt, but always remember, just because they're gone, they don't want you to mourn they want your smile to remain, though I shouldn't be talking when I can barely keep mine

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm just whining or whatever, this talk of loss just brings it all back to me

Last edited by izayoi99; 05-07-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:58 PM
http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

Favorite Character: Saber
My Shinigami [?]

Ahh that sucks D:
If you ever need talking, we're here! D:
I don't know what to do apart from talk.
Losing a dad is HUGE. I feel so bad reading that!

Unlike your abrupt loss... mine are usually gradual.
I don't feel some immense feelings of loss, it's been so gradual I haven't noticed the wearing until one day I just realize I've lost communication with the person.
It doesn't really hurt, but when I think on it a little, it does tend to kind of suck.

But if I were to lose someone to that dark eternal sleep. I'd be pretty beat up.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:46 AM
Primera Legion {Adjucha}

Favorite Character: Byakyua, Kenpachi, mayuri, Shunsui
My Shinigami [?]

I'm not one who is really sappy but I also don't bottle anything up inside. I've only really lost, as in death, is my Grandmother and my pet greyhound, Grizzly. I was very sad and remorsed but I never cried;I would slunk in a chair and almost space out. I have shed a tear once or twice over the sad situation but never sobbed. I know they died without pain and are in a better place.

I am myself even if the Whole world should change
Old 05-24-2011, 07:14 PM
9th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Thanks to all,for your sweet reply,condolence,and shares the feelings of losing one you loved,yeah,its hard to understand the feelings,chill,emptiness of losing our beloves...just as practices makes man better,experience makes us feel what really is the thing... As we know we're all going to die and people says,but its really hard when it comes to us,my Dad is all i have,he and mom got divorce when i was 5yrs and my Dad alone take care of me since then,he's my everything,my Parents,my friend and my teacher. We all have one we love and very special in our lives,they could be your brother,sister,mom,dad,friend and bf,gf....for me that someone special is my Dad... so when you lose that someone special in your life then you'll only be understand how's it feels but i hope that to not happen to you as long as possible because it HURTS,hurts so bad that you can't think of what you'll do,not just that,it will tear you into pieces.. when that time come,don't let it have you,be strong and think that they just go first and well meet again when we go there,so there's no need to say goodbye,i will ask you not to cry because they will always be by our side...and if we try and look for them maybe we'll find them someday.......if you are sad,lonely,desperate..alllll of them because you lose someone special to you... we can talk..
Old 05-24-2011, 10:43 PM
[BARPG] Cuatro Espada | [Primera] Exequias 6 | Sternritter B

My Shinigami [?]

Personally I usually feel relieved. I'm not really close with my family. In fact I rather have my peace and have them leave me alone. I absolutely hate it when they come visit me or when they want to talk on the phone. I hate being asked questions. Yes, if there's one thing that I cannot stand its questions. People going away, whatever the method, means fewer questions, fewer phone calls and fewer visits. Which leaves me enjoying my rest.

Do I sound like a misanthropist? Well maybe, but I really hate questions and chatter with family. I wish they'd go away and never come back.

B.A.R.P.G. Portal | Lilith del Sombras :: 101,029 Reiryoku
Old 05-24-2011, 10:57 PM
12th Div~Captain (Retired)~Killer Queen

Favorite Character: Kisuke, Yoruichi, Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by missanimemusic View Post
Aweeeee, gosh soo sorry to hear about your dad. (((((
Are you ok? Do you need anything/anyone to talk to??
So far I lost most of my family members, some of them I wasn't even that close to and I feel sad.
I wrote an essay 3 years ago, almost 4 years ago about losing a love one.
I shared this once before to someone else on the internet but I think I will share it now on here. This essay isn't just about relationships, its about any love one, family member, friend, or partner. Though in the end its mostly about a relationship but its still the same feelings that you have for any lost love one.

I hope it wasn't too long for read or too dumb, but I really hope it makes you a bit happy or understand its ok to be sad.
But remember always to keep loving and living!
Way to go for looking on the bright side.
Very well thought out and beautifully written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izayoi99 View Post
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss,
I know that feeling, I lost my mother and a friend of mine committed suicide a couple months ago;
My mom died when I was three so that emptiness didn't kick in for a while
But Philip, I honestly did believe it was my fault that he died, he was my boyfriend and we had promised each other in our world of lies that we were trapped in, we'd be the honesty and comfort for the other, then I told him I hated him, and then he just stopped talking, slowly he was dying inside and I was too stupid to realize it until he was gone
And because I blame myself, I decided that I will carry on his task of smiling, no matter how much I'm dying inside
I'm not saying I didn't just smile and start dying inside, I cried for so long, I spent so much time drowning myself in the shower, locked away in my room with the blinds closed blaming and hating myself, but then I decided I'd suffer for what I had done, suicide was a too easy way out of all the pain
Yeah, losing someone will always hurt, but always remember, just because they're gone, they don't want you to mourn they want your smile to remain, though I shouldn't be talking when I can barely keep mine

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm just whining or whatever, this talk of loss just brings it all back to me
You may not believe me, but what your friend Philip did, is not your fault. Not in any way, shape or form. I don't know you and I don't care if you are the nastiest person to ever walk the Earth (which I feel very confident saying you are not). What he chose to do, is NOT your fault. In time, I truly hope you will come to see that. People who make the choice to end their lives are not thinking of the ones who will be hurt in the wake of their decision. I've spent enough time with suicidal people to know, it is not your fault. It is something in them, or something they are lacking - say a desire to keep going despite life's problems. This is a good place for what missanimemusic was talking about - letting go. You will find it easier to let go once you choose to stop blaming yourself for something you had no control over.

RE: angiekt

I am truly sorry for your loss. I lost my stepfather a few years ago and my oldest brother a few years before that. There are no words to say beyond sharing the feelings of your loss. Well, maybe this... though your dad is gone physically, he is still with you, in your heart and in your memories. I have a couple of poems I tend to re-read during times of loss. The first one, is usually read after the initial shock of a loss, when I can only feel the despair. The second reminds me of what I just said about a loved one always being with you.

To anyone who needs to talk or vent, I'm always willing to lend an ear, er umm, eyes.

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone by W. H. Auden

i carry your heart with me by E.E. Cummins

Hayami House 2nd in Command/Daughter of Zane&Kell/ Shikai/Bankai

Last edited by iluvkisuke; 05-24-2011 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:55 PM
9th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justsomeanimelover View Post
Personally I usually feel relieved. I'm not really close with my family. In fact I rather have my peace and have them leave me alone. I absolutely hate it when they come visit me or when they want to talk on the phone. I hate being asked questions. Yes, if there's one thing that I cannot stand its questions. People going away, whatever the method, means fewer questions, fewer phone calls and fewer visits. Which leaves me enjoying my rest.

Do I sound like a misanthropist? Well maybe, but I really hate questions and chatter with family. I wish they'd go away and never come back.
That's a relieved for you,but i feel lonely when they went somewhere just for a days..... just how different we are,its all good,this is how we are created. The life we experience is very different,i love my family and they are my world,we shares our sorrows and happiness,help each other and cares one another.
i understand your want,having your peace,yes peace is what we always wanted,and its boring and annoying when people keep asking the question we all hate this stuff. But i can't understand people going away leaves you enjoying your rest,because its very selfish,those who have passed and gone might not be anything to you but they are someone beloved.
But you are not very wrong because how we choose to live this life is very different and so is our views,ways and interests...but we are just a clinging cymbal without love.
There will be a time when you found yourself a love,only then you'll know these feelings
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvkisuke View Post
Very well thought out and beautifully written.

You may not believe me, but what your friend Philip did, is not your fault. Not in any way, shape or form. I don't know you and I don't care if you are the nastiest person to ever walk the Earth (which I feel very confident saying you are not). What he chose to do, is NOT your fault. In time, I truly hope you will come to see that. People who make the choice to end their lives are not thinking of the ones who will be hurt in the wake of their decision. I've spent enough time with suicidal people to know, it is not your fault. It is something in them, or something they are lacking - say a desire to keep going despite life's problems. This is a good place for what missanimemusic was talking about - letting go. You will find it easier to let go once you choose to stop blaming yourself for something you had no control over.

RE: angiekt

I am truly sorry for your loss. I lost my stepfather a few years ago and my oldest brother a few years before that. There are no words to say beyond sharing the feelings of your loss. Well, maybe this... though your dad is gone physically, he is still with you, in your heart and in your memories. I have a couple of poems I tend to re-read during times of loss. The first one, is usually read after the initial shock of a loss, when I can only feel the despair. The second reminds me of what I just said about a loved one always being with you.

To anyone who needs to talk or vent, I'm always willing to lend an ear, er umm, eyes.

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone by W. H. Auden

i carry your heart with me by E.E. Cummins

yeah,he's with me and will always be,thanks for sharing your beautiful poem,i really appreciate it,and i know a place fairer than day is there at the shores of sorrows,and he's there waiting for us,and there's no more pain in that place....and if i try and look for him i know i'll find him someday...

Thanks to you...

Last edited by angiekt; 05-25-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.