Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vasto Lorde

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Characters

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]
Default Vasto Lorde

Basically aizen's minions were adjucas.....real vasto lorde's werent really portrayed in the Anima...except Barragan and halibel....but they didnt have a SEGUNDA ETAPA like Ulquiorria
Old 08-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Wonderweiss, Soi Fon, Nnoitra, Shinji
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Vasto Lorde

Which means nothing

According to Kubo "Most" of the Espada were Vasto Lorde, and it definitely makes no sense to consider Harribel and Barry VL's and not Starrk, also, Ulquiorra's backstory proved he was one as well

Frankly, I don't really care about this VL issue (Who is or isn't doesn't matter to anything). They've already been defeated as far as I'm concerned
Old 08-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Kuroi Getsuga

Favorite Character: Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

As Buzz Killington already pointed out most of the espada were vasto lorde according to the databook. Also hints have been given throughout the manga. Pretty obvious that they were vasto lorde. Anybody who is going to say that they are adjucas at this point is just bieng plain ignorant.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:02 AM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Nnoitra, Ginjou, Tsukishima,Tousen
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasto lorde king View Post
As Buzz Killington already pointed out most of the espada were vasto lorde according to the databook. Also hints have been given throughout the manga. Pretty obvious that they were vasto lorde. Anybody who is going to say that they are adjucas at this point is just bieng plain ignorant.
Have to agree with this. -5 at least were VL. Fans are just in denial because the Espada didn't take out any captains, and that was just bad writting on Kubo' part, because with him, good guys always win. So, ANY bad guy i set up o lose before they're even introduced good.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Junior Shinigami

My Shinigami [?]

i just wished in the arc for a few shinigami to die (other than gin and tousen) and a few like halibel able to survive somehow aizens attack and run away....along with stark and thats the end of their story....grimmjow was an adjuca he never said he reached vasto lorde rank,, so where is he now???

my criticism for kubo is...instead of ending the arc quick he should had concentrated more on characters like neliel and her fraccion...the privaron espada...and grimmjow ....Iummm lets see where is aizen being kept.? maybe that would work...like in a cell like MAYURI was detained??...exact sentence or plans after the time is done....maybe plans for vizards?...HOW DID IT COME THAT..urahara is AGAIN being chased by soul society...How was it for Urahara was being LOCKED in a spell for a whole month?...things like that

INSTEAD OF MAKING THIS CRAPPY SLOW ARC...good thing its getting better now ....FINALLY.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:07 AM
[7th Divison] 12th Seat

Favorite Character: Yamamoto, Sajin, VL Ichigo, Starrk, Gin, Kenpachi, Ukitaka,Kyoraku, Urahara and Grimmjow
Send a message via Skype™ to Archex
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aovm20001 View Post
i just wished in the arc for a few shinigami to die (other than gin and tousen) and a few like halibel able to survive somehow aizens attack and run away....along with stark and thats the end of their story....grimmjow was an adjuca he never said he reached vasto lorde rank,, so where is he now???

my criticism for kubo is...instead of ending the arc quick he should had concentrated more on characters like neliel and her fraccion...the privaron espada...and grimmjow ....Iummm lets see where is aizen being kept.? maybe that would work...like in a cell like MAYURI was detained??...exact sentence or plans after the time is done....maybe plans for vizards?...HOW DID IT COME THAT..urahara is AGAIN being chased by soul society...How was it for Urahara was being LOCKED in a spell for a whole month?...things like that

INSTEAD OF MAKING THIS CRAPPY SLOW ARC...good thing its getting better now ....FINALLY.
yeah i wished to have seen more of Nel and Halibel and i hope that Grimmjow is still alive