Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Former Captains become Zero Squad Members

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Divisions

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 11:47 AM
[Vizard] 10th Class | The Eye of Twilight

Favorite Character: Kagura. D:
Send a message via MSN to xXSegundaEtapaXx
My Shinigami [?]
Default Former Captains become Zero Squad Members

Well, i have the idea that when any captain resigns from his/her captaincy, they can go into the zero squad. This makes it more logical, since Captains can't just lose their captaincy for no reason. Being in the Zero Squad is simply just a title and doesn't mean much.

Thoughts?
Old 09-27-2011, 12:05 PM
[7th Division] Recruit

Favorite Character: Yvette
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Former Captains become Zero Squad Members

Not against it coz it seems to me to be quite a good idea. If the former captains have time then yea, I think its good.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:25 PM
[BARPG] Cuatro Espada | [Primera] Exequias 6 | Sternritter B

My Shinigami [?]

The problem is that the Zero squad serves an actual purpose in Bleach, a purpose that doesn't exist on BA at the moment. As you said, it would be just a title, with no real purpose or meaning behind it; which makes it a hollow phrase, a gust of wind with no substance.

Add to that the fact that Bleach Captains serve for decades, centuries even. Captains on BA chance places after a far shorter time. Soon you'd have a larger Zero Squad than active serving Captains.

B.A.R.P.G. Portal | Lilith del Sombras :: 101,029 Reiryoku
Old 09-27-2011, 06:37 PM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Hisagi
My Shinigami [?]

Maybe it can be reserved for all Head Captains that retire?

And did you get this idea from me? lolz
Old 09-28-2011, 12:32 AM
[Vizard] 10th Class | The Eye of Twilight

Favorite Character: Kagura. D:
Send a message via MSN to xXSegundaEtapaXx
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justsomeanimelover View Post
The problem is that the Zero squad serves an actual purpose in Bleach, a purpose that doesn't exist on BA at the moment. As you said, it would be just a title, with no real purpose or meaning behind it; which makes it a hollow phrase, a gust of wind with no substance.

Add to that the fact that Bleach Captains serve for decades, centuries even. Captains on BA chance places after a far shorter time. Soon you'd have a larger Zero Squad than active serving Captains.
1) As long as there is no great threat to the Soul King, then there's no need for them to take action will they? =P

2) Or maybe only the Captains that served for a year + as a captaincy get the title of Zero Squad?
Old 09-28-2011, 03:09 PM
[13th Division] Panda Recruit

My Shinigami [?]

Back in the day, some of the older retired captains did assume the title of 'Zero Division' but it's mostly an irrelevant factor on BA owing to the already mentioned reasons.

Furthermore, if we're going on the premise that since in the Bleach universe captains who then are no longer captains have moved on to Zero Division (or are dead) then we'd also have to go with the following point that...they also disappear from Soul Society and no one sees them again afterwards. Even if we were to have an event where 'Zero Division' members came back, it would be an event only for them and current captains because anyone else would be far too weak to do anything of notice.

Plus...some captains come back like Jessy, me and a few others. It doesn't make sense to have been captain, joined Zero Division and then returned as captain of another Division.

In short...it's an almost pointless title to possess on BA other than to give former captains a slightly more fancy title which isn't just 'retired'.

- 月的永远卫士 - 龍的先生・弟子 - - ミツィ的哥哥 - ソナタ的师哥 -
Old 09-28-2011, 03:22 PM
[7th Division] Recruit

Favorite Character: Yvette
My Shinigami [?]

Well, after all the comments and reasons, I think the best would be to first wait and watch the details of the zero squad to unravel. Till that time, we do nothing.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:34 PM
The One Horseman of your Apocalypse [Kidou no kami-sama]

Favorite Character: Ichimaru Gin, Shunsui Kyouraku, Urahara Kisuke
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valaric View Post
Back in the day, some of the older retired captains did assume the title of 'Zero Division' but it's mostly an irrelevant factor on BA owing to the already mentioned reasons.

Furthermore, if we're going on the premise that since in the Bleach universe captains who then are no longer captains have moved on to Zero Division (or are dead) then we'd also have to go with the following point that...they also disappear from Soul Society and no one sees them again afterwards. Even if we were to have an event where 'Zero Division' members came back, it would be an event only for them and current captains because anyone else would be far too weak to do anything of notice.

Plus...some captains come back like Jessy, me and a few others. It doesn't make sense to have been captain, joined Zero Division and then returned as captain of another Division.

In short...it's an almost pointless title to possess on BA other than to give former captains a slightly more fancy title which isn't just 'retired'.
Bolded the two most important parts of that post.

Although as a former captain, I wouldn't mind joining a 'zero division' but I imagine it would be more of a single thread here on the forums rather than an actual division.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:42 AM
[Segunda Legion] Head Fraccion : Silver Lion Apparition

Favorite Character: Grimmjow, Kaien, Drizzy Drake, Byakuya, Harribel, Tsukishima, Shirosaki, Findorr
Location: Check in your front pocket! No? Check in your back pocket! No? You left me in your other pants!!!
Send a message via MSN to Bleachc15 Send a message via Yahoo to Bleachc15 Send a message via Skype™ to Bleachc15
My Shinigami [?]

Yea, I think it would be best to have just a single thread as a zero division.

What is the zero division?

All we know is that it is where retired captains go after they are 'let go' from their job as Captains of the Gotei. Nothing else is certain of the jobs they possess or what they do exactly other than, I may be wrong when I say this, to assist and guard the King of the Soul Society. I think if a private section where the retired captian's could converse would be awesome and very fitting. Since its a place where no one has every seen maybe it could be made in a way much like the inner sanctum or something like the Elite Donator thread that appears once a donation is made. Kind of like a private sub-forum to the Bleach Divisions that only retired Captains (and/or Espadas/Vizards) have access to.