Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chapter 480: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Page 6

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Manga

Old 02-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Vasto Quincigami Segunda Etapa

Favorite Character: Urihara, Isshin, Shirosak, Shunsui
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Chapter 480

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbutterfly-x View Post
Some new spoilers are out regarding the next arc\chapter:

Bleach Repeat & Reboot Vol 3
 Spoiler: click to show

LQ Omake scans
 Spoiler: click to show

The characters behind Ichigo in that last pic.. have some mighty high collars
Considering this is going to be the last arc, he kinda has to wrap all of this up. Could make for a long and epic last arc if he does it correctly. :fingers crossed:

Last edited by vger573; 02-01-2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: formatting
Old 02-01-2012, 09:40 PM
19th Seated Officer

My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vger573 View Post
Considering this is going to be the last arc, he kinda has to wrap all of this up. Could make for a long and epic last arc if he does it correctly. :fingers crossed:
Agree totally. Since is last its natural to explain all the things that we where banging our heads so far. The plot that is now wouldn't exist if there weren't no events that happened in the past that we are yet un aware or we are not fully introduced.
So its basically it: We will get to know what was the things that trigger and made the things they are now which is awesome and I am totally happy cause of that but what I am not happy about is that this whole arc could be reviled during Fullbring arc or at least instead Fullbring arc.
For example it could started like: And this is how all begun/started, and then it could progress, make story interesting, mix with fullbringers arc ( so we donno who to believe any more lol) and then finish all with end of fullbringers and history reviled in full if the case is that story wont progress no more. The truth is then Fullbringers arc was just introduce to history class( lol ) or just filler till we are waiting what was about to happened couple of months ago since we all where waiting some answers from start of that arc as well now, as well so many years ago! The question remains new one appears and the last arc was unnecessary by my opinion since we are still in fog and story wont progress from this spot atm.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:31 PM
14th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: urahara,Biankuya,Ishida,Ulqiora,nelliel,grimjow,hallibel
My Shinigami [?]

Is it trully the last?I think that in an interview last year Kubo said that he will continue the Bleachstory for another 10 years....Well 9 years from now on...
Old 02-02-2012, 01:36 PM
15th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Shinji, Kensei, Shutara
My Shinigami [?]

You know it's possible to make one arc last 9 years~
Old 02-02-2012, 06:59 PM
10th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo's Inner Hollow
My Shinigami [?]

Technically there should be 2 arcs left, the final TBTP arc to wrap up the past events, and then the "Final" arc which will likely last several years.

And ya Bleach is still out till next week, Anime is gonna catch up soooo damn fast now...
Old 02-02-2012, 07:48 PM
GETSUGA KUBO!!!

Favorite Character: Kisuke Urahara, Kenpachi Zaraki, Kensei Muguruma, Byakuya Kuchiki, Grimmjow, Nnoitra, Shuhei Hisagi
My Shinigami [?]

I think that it is ok that the anime catches up. It's about that time of the year where the anime goes into a filler arc, anyway. Would be a nice transition for us, I think if they end the fullbring arc in the anime shortly after the new manga arc begins.

Also, I still wonder if there will be another time skip starting with Chapter 480. Thoughts?
Old 02-03-2012, 01:39 AM
10th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Ichigo's Inner Hollow
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingdeth View Post
I think that it is ok that the anime catches up. It's about that time of the year where the anime goes into a filler arc, anyway. Would be a nice transition for us, I think if they end the fullbring arc in the anime shortly after the new manga arc begins.

Also, I still wonder if there will be another time skip starting with Chapter 480. Thoughts?
The anime JUST came back to canon with this fullbring stuff, to go to filler so fast is going to blow, oh, and all fillers have been awful and pointless.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:36 AM
18th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Shirosaki
My Shinigami [?]

I wouldn't say they are pointless. They just aren't really relevant to the main story. They gave us some eyecandy fights with shirosaki coming out in a few of them. And let's not forget the random humor in the fillers that isn't as present in the main storyline.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:39 AM
GETSUGA KUBO!!!

Favorite Character: Kisuke Urahara, Kenpachi Zaraki, Kensei Muguruma, Byakuya Kuchiki, Grimmjow, Nnoitra, Shuhei Hisagi
My Shinigami [?]

I liked this last one, until the end. The bad guy had a pretty wicked zanpakuto and it was cool seeing shinigami have to fight base-broken copies of themselves. I don't know, it just seems like when Ichigo gets involved in the main fights in filler, it gets lame quick.

Btw, I didn't bother with "off topic" tags because, well it's almost been a month since we had relevant material to discuss. At this point, near everything is off topic.

.....still pushing for a timeskip lol.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:20 AM
灰燼の蒼鬼 Kaijin no Sōki

Favorite Character: Byakuya;Tatsuki;Unagiya;Tsukishima;Kirge;Kenpachi;Ryuuken;Barragan;Halibel;Yoruichi;Chizuru;
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledy joo View Post
Thanks Hellbutterfly-x and Ohana

Hmm am I getting this right? Next ark is the last one of Bleach???
That's the way it seems but I (prefer) think it just heralds it. A lot of stuff is to happen... so I guess this is the beginning of the next "10 years"

That means Bleach anime would reach like, 700 episodes!! maybe more.

Turning the snow pink; in the absence of springtime; I create blossoms.