Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bleach 353: Ichigo, Mastering the Fullbring

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Bleach Forums > Bleach Anime

Old 12-20-2011, 06:09 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: kenpachi zaraki
My Shinigami [?]
Default Bleach 353: Ichigo, Mastering the Fullbring

What did people make of the new episode.

Ichigo powering up nicely.

Tkushima seems pretty strong. He said Ichigo was almost at his previous power. Not sure if that means normal/bankai/mask level though. Either way he didnt seem worried.

This arc seems to be bubbling up nicely.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:42 PM
18th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Kisuke, Byakuya, Ulquiorra
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Bleach 353: Ichigo, Mastering the Fullbring

eh, im not much of a fan of the fullbring arc so far. i think it should get a bit more exciting and suspenceful or there should be a new twist to it. but im glad ichigo's finally powering up his fullbring. its not as powerful as his shinigami powers but at least its something.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:52 PM
[13th Div] Vice Captain | The Lazy Lord

Favorite Character: Kenpachi,Isshin,Ulquiorra,Yoruichi,Urahara,Grimmjow,Rangiku
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by imlegacy96 View Post
eh, im not much of a fan of the fullbring arc so far. i think it should get a bit more exciting and suspenceful or there should be a new twist to it. but im glad ichigo's finally powering up his fullbring. its not as powerful as his shinigami powers but at least its something.
Oh, there is a HUGE twist later on, but i think you'll have to wait about 6-10 episodes for that to happen

Also, was it just me or did the art for ichigo and ginjou's faces.....weird?
Old 12-21-2011, 05:30 PM
[八] Division Recruit - Massacre Soldier

Favorite Character: Aizen
My Shinigami [?]

This episode was great i just like how they make the Fullbringers appear so strong it will make the coming battles look great animated, Tsukishima was handling them just like Aizen handled others xD but without the need to swing his sword so much xD
Old 12-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Kenpachi
My Shinigami [?]

The post-credits bit made me laugh..... Damn, must've been one hell of an omelet!

- Tum
Old 12-22-2011, 04:13 PM
[3rd Division] Double Agent

Favorite Character: many
My Shinigami [?]
Post Re: Bleach 353: Ichigo, Mastering the Fullbring

It was an Ok episode for me.

The fight was well animated,but it looked like Tsukishima wasn't even trying.
Though Ichigo fought well,he is fighting in his human body so it is a first,i guess for Ichigo and which is why Chad did not want Ichigo to face Tsukishima.

It felt pretty weird for me to see Ginjou with his huge sword,for it was always Ichigo his sword which to be huge.It was nice observation of Chad giving us an idea of the type of Full Bring Ichigo has,his power always manifest his whole body is true.

In the next episode I wonder Tsukishima is going face off with Yukio and other Full Bringers.

And the Omake was golden,such a destructive omelet or cooking.

Did you know it is the first time after a long time for us to see the common people and their reactions to the event happening in Bleach.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Hirako Shinji, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Neliel Tu, Final form Mugetsu
My Shinigami [?]

yeah great episode, looked out for this episode the freaking whole week!!

it was nice that Chad explained the power of Ichigo, never realist it but now it's quite obvious.

the fight between Ichigo and Tsukishima was awesome to see, because it was the first good fight in a long time^^. Though it was quite frightning to see how easy Tsukishima it had against Ichigo, but now I can't wait to find out how Ichigo's powers gonna develop^^

the part when Tsukishima said that Ichigo's powers are not quite as strong as before. How does he know that!!!!! questions questions!!! and i wanne know what Isshin and Urahara are planning
Old 12-25-2011, 02:40 AM
18th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Hollow Ichigo
My Shinigami [?]

I totally agree the episode was great! after just finishing the series thus far, its a great way to leave me waiting for new episodes to come out now.

The animation like it was said.. is considerably well done. Plus, im happy that Ichigo is finally gaining back some powers. i hated seeing him so helpless to where all these people that he used to be able to absolutely crush are now overpowering him so easily. But i guess that makes sense that the creator had to bring ichigo down after powering him up so much in the Aizen fight.

Anyway, i think Ichigo is going to become, eventually, stonger than he was previously. but i think that will take about 60-80 episodes to get back to his Tensa Zangetsu power when he used the final getsuga tensho
Old 12-25-2011, 05:25 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Byakuya <3
Location: California.. not telling where and hopefully Japan soon! ^.^
Send a message via Yahoo to Yuji_Tsukiyomi
My Shinigami [?]

I really liked the new episode and how Ichigo surprised Chad and the others in less than a day after Tsukishima shows up and ends his training. I am not to fond of fullbring since it seems odd to me, but it was nice to really see Ichigo power faster than I had expected. >w< I can't wait to see the next episode though I didn't like the ending because they stopped Ichigo from fighting but I believe they will say why in the next episode.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:50 AM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: renji, ichigo, kisuke, yoruichi, ikkaku, gin, ulquiorra
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockzz123 View Post
Oh, there is a HUGE twist later on, but i think you'll have to wait about 6-10 episodes for that to happen

Also, was it just me or did the art for ichigo and ginjou's faces.....weird?
nah it wasn't just you, i noticed the change as well. hoping its just a fluke or something..also i kno that it's nothing new, but ichigo really needs to stop rushing things and being ruled by his emotions. he just gets all worked up and rushes into battle any time one of his friends get hurt. but thats just who he is lol he's lucky he has the strength for such