Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top 20 Most Powerful Anime Characters - Page 3

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Other Anime/Manga > Other Anime Talk

Old 05-02-2013, 04:03 AM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Sesshomaru, Roxas and Axel
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Top 20 Most Powerful Anime Characters

1. Alucard from Hellsing
2. Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
3. Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
4. Beatrice from When the Seagulls Cry
5. Lucy from Elfen Lied
Old 05-09-2013, 12:36 PM
7th Division Aspiring Recruit

Favorite Character: The lot of you are RUDE for making me choose.
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ussj Future Trunks View Post
bullshit list and you know it

just so you know its weak small time basic shit. not over the top.
This guy knows what he's talking about.

the list he responded to at best was way out of order, it's true that the popular character seem strong, but then there are characters who won't even break a sweat blowing up a few planets.

oh well.

OP, OP everywhere.

~Reesa
Old 05-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Junior Shinigami

Favorite Character: Kenpachi, Hichigo Shirosaki.
Location: Pike Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada, Earth, Milky-way Galaxy, Universe.
My Shinigami [?]

damn that's a hard question to answer because you cant really compare animes to one another. because they are all on different scales. but i do think goku is has the most destructive power because he can blow up planets in only super sayian 1 form.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:51 AM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Starrk, Gin, Kariya, Urahara
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post
damn that's a hard question to answer because you cant really compare animes to one another. because they are all on different scales. but i do think goku is has the most destructive power because he can blow up planets in only super sayian 1 form.
Actually, Goku can blow up planets rather casually in his base form.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Captain Level Shinigami

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Wonderweiss, Soi Fon, Nnoitra, Shinji
My Shinigami [?]

Nice to see so many mentioning Kami Tenchi here, he's hyped to be the most powerful by a large margin

His feats/hype are far greater than others to the point where his omnipotence is heavily implied, and if he's omnipotent any character no matter who they are cannot defeat him, but he could kill them no matter the method necessary or if they seem unkillable in their own verses (As there is nothing an omnipotent cannot do)

Lains been getting a lot of hype but she's done nothing that puts her above universal reality warpers (much less having any sort of feats/hype of being omnipotent), which there are a plethora of throughout fiction. She's similar to Haruhi, really

So a Top 20 should definitely be headed by Kami Tenchi, not many if any characters have better showings/hype. After him characters like Lain, Haruhi and others from series like Saint Seiya, Tenchi and TTGL are worth mentions. Dragonbll is actually pretty far down the totem pole despite how awesome it seemed back in the day

Last edited by Buzz Killington; 05-21-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:38 PM
[12th Division] - 3rd Seat: Hero of thugs.

Favorite Character: Mayuri, Sajin.
My Shinigami [?]

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann doesn't have powerful characters. Only powerful mecha. The mechs are required in order to utilize spiral energy. In short, no mecha, no badassery.

Frausty's Plushiehubby
Old 05-21-2013, 10:09 PM
[12th Div 十二] Vice Captain - The Яeverse

Favorite Character: Urahara, Grimmjow, As Nodt, Isshin, Byakuya, Kensei, Aizen, Mask De Masculine, Bambietta
Send a message via MSN to KisukeUrahahra901
My Shinigami [?]

I haven't seen the anime with Kami Tenchi, so I am going to rule him out. I am surprised no one mentioned any of the servants from Fate/Stay Night or from Fate/Zero considering they are more powerful than Bleach characters. Goku defo makes the top 20 list same goes for the saints from Saint Saiya. Berzerker from Fate/Stay Night also considering he has 7 lives and cannot be killed unless all those lives are up and with his destructive force also, same goes for Saber and Archer/Gilgamesh, but that is only in my opinion. Bleach characters although epic seem a little far down the list as there are anime out their with more destructive feats. Ryuk/Rem from Deathnote also need mentioned and Alucard from Hellsing. Dunno an order I am just rhyming off characters.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:08 PM
20th Seated Officer

Favorite Character: Starrk, Gin, Kariya, Urahara
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KisukeUrahahra901 View Post
I haven't seen the anime with Kami Tenchi, so I am going to rule him out. I am surprised no one mentioned any of the servants from Fate/Stay Night or from Fate/Zero considering they are more powerful than Bleach characters. Goku defo makes the top 20 list same goes for the saints from Saint Saiya. Berzerker from Fate/Stay Night also considering he has 7 lives and cannot be killed unless all those lives are up and with his destructive force also, same goes for Saber and Archer/Gilgamesh, but that is only in my opinion. Bleach characters although epic seem a little far down the list as there are anime out their with more destructive feats. Ryuk/Rem from Deathnote also need mentioned and Alucard from Hellsing. Dunno an order I am just rhyming off characters.
Servants may be stronger than the Bleachverse, but that does not put them in the top twenty character list.

Goku may possibly make it with SSJG form, but I still doubt that as well ( Unless of course you're putting in one character per series, then it's possible he'll make the top twenty list )

Akasha from the Nasuverse is also a good mention, Akasha is rumored to be omnipotent.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:58 PM
[12th Div 十二] Vice Captain - The Яeverse

Favorite Character: Urahara, Grimmjow, As Nodt, Isshin, Byakuya, Kensei, Aizen, Mask De Masculine, Bambietta
Send a message via MSN to KisukeUrahahra901
My Shinigami [?]

As I said I was unsure of the order and that I was just rhyming of characters. I will need to watch a few more anime to give my honest opinion.