Sponsors keep our server running! » iPad Manga Reader .
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Forum . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org Forums

Welcome to the BleachAnime.org Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, earn points to gain access to our high-speed Bleach anime direct downloads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Multimedia section-is it limited to Bleach only?

Go Back   BleachAnime.org Forums > Others > Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 04-04-2012, 07:37 AM
10th Division [4th Seat, Haka Squad] Lover of All Sweets

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Rukia, Hitsugaya
My Shinigami [?]
Default Multimedia section-is it limited to Bleach only?

Under the Fan-made media is the Multimedia section (For AMV (Anime Music Video), video and audio clips, and photos.)

My question is that, am I or are we members not allowed to create threads about multimedia that's not about Bleach?

For example, I want to create a thread about my works of art which are photographs. Mostly not really related to Bleach or animes. Is that alright? Or I should place it in a different section, like the Free-topic forums (Coffeeshop)?

Please advice! Thank you very much^^

RA's Cousin in Mischief. Light's Lemur Catta.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:45 PM
「Segunda Legion」ϟ Silver Lion Espada

Favorite Character: Grimmjow, Kaien, Drizzy Drake, Byakuya, Harribel, Tsukishima, Shirosaki, Findorr
Location: Check in your front pocket! No? Check in your back pocket! No? You left me in your other pants!!!
Send a message via MSN to Bleachc15 Send a message via Yahoo to Bleachc15 Send a message via Skype™ to Bleachc15
My Shinigami [?]
Default Re: Multimedia section-is it limited to Bleach only?

You can post what ever you want as long as your photographs don't revolve around nudity, which in some countries is considered art, or break any of the forum rules then you'll have to refrain from doing so. Other than that its really up to you. If you've skimmed through some of the threads most of them are Bleach related because this is a Bleach fansite and its expected but again it doesnt matter.

Hope I answered your question right.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:50 AM
10th Division [4th Seat, Haka Squad] Lover of All Sweets

Favorite Character: Ichigo, Rukia, Hitsugaya
My Shinigami [?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleachc15 View Post
You can post what ever you want as long as your photographs don't revolve around nudity, which in some countries is considered art, or break any of the forum rules then you'll have to refrain from doing so. Other than that its really up to you. If you've skimmed through some of the threads most of them are Bleach related because this is a Bleach fansite and its expected but again it doesnt matter.

Hope I answered your question right.
Ah I see, I'm just worried a little because of what you said, yes, it's mostly Bleach-related because it is a bleach forum but I still didn't want to assume that non-bleach related can be a subject^^ Thanks Akira

RA's Cousin in Mischief. Light's Lemur Catta.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:27 PM
「Segunda Legion」ϟ Silver Lion Espada

Favorite Character: Grimmjow, Kaien, Drizzy Drake, Byakuya, Harribel, Tsukishima, Shirosaki, Findorr
Location: Check in your front pocket! No? Check in your back pocket! No? You left me in your other pants!!!
Send a message via MSN to Bleachc15 Send a message via Yahoo to Bleachc15 Send a message via Skype™ to Bleachc15
My Shinigami [?]

Awh your welcome, JenJen^^
Message me when you get your work posted. I would love to see it